Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chest out again classy as ever🤦🏼‍♀️ what was the need to zoom in on her boobs though? Weird flex but okay.
Ah god she always sticks her tits in the camera, I bet her colleagues have a right laugh behind her back! Never mind her family / bfs family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So whilst he's working away paying towards the morgage etc she's at home in her "office" with her tits out or she's in London with her flaps out. Classy 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He must be a mug!
Anyone else find it suspicious that we've been talking about what a mug he is and what a user she is and for the first time in forever his legs are in a story😜

Hi Hazel! We still think your relationships a sham and you obviously read here daily! Get a life and put your breasts away you utter embarrassment!

Reactions: 7
Her lips are starting to make me feel really nauseous. There's a video up on her tiktok and when she smacks them together to do her lip gloss and oh my lord🤢 she's like a literal fish.
I might have to get tiktok just to watch the pantomime she's performing on there.

Somebody's jealous that Laura has a new friend 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it suspicious that we've been talking about what a mug he is and what a user she is and for the first time in forever his legs are in a story😜

Hi Hazel! We still think your relationships a sham and you obviously read here daily! Get a life and put your breasts away you utter embarrassment!
Suddenly there's 2 of everything 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“we’ve been renovating the house.” Erm, you’ve put some beige paint on the walls and had someone come in to lay laminate and carpet, it’s hardly Grand Designs :ROFLMAO:. It’s barely even interior design, her furniture is from DFS, Amazon and IKEA!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“we’ve been renovating the house.” Erm, you’ve put some beige paint on the walls and had someone come in to lay laminate and carpet, it’s hardly Grand Designs :ROFLMAO:. It’s barely even interior design, her furniture is from DFS, Amazon and IKEA!
Renovating 😅 what an idiot! Another word she doesn't know the meaning of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Really tried to watch this one but 2.30 mins in and the noises coming from that over inflated mouth make me cringe. I know it's been mentioned before, the lip smacking etc. It must be the filler that makes her dribble or something so she's constantly smacking them together. I bet she's a disgusting eater.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed she’s posted on IG grid then deleted some posts over the weekend? Probably not getting the numbers she wants!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.