Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belulah

VIP Member
I've won £10 on the postcode lottery a few times but am beginning to wonder if it's worth bothering. All it really means is you get your monthly ticket cost back. I know if I did cancel though i'd keep checking the results to see if we'd have won the big one! 😂
I’m the same. When I think how many years I’ve paid out for it- I wish I’d just put the tenner in a savings account each month. A few months ago I won £10 two months in a row but that is literally it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

hrh89

VIP Member
Pepsi ran a competition years back where you could win £500 pound every hour by putting in your code from your bottle and I actually won 😂

I also won some high tech computer mouse on the hotukdeals Christmas hunt a few years ago which I sold on eBay 😂

A few years ago I won tickets to see Kings of Leon at Hyde park too.

Reactions: 4

Gers76

Chatty Member
Won 5.5k in 2006 on sun bingo then won 10k on tombola bingo 2018 with the I’m a celebrity promotion.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Small amounts on scratchcards, a backstage pass, signed comic book. What I really want to know is someone who has won the gadget show comp,thats gotta be the dream.

Whatspopping

Been doing the competitions on the Money Saving Expert comping forum weekly since the start of the year. Won my first prize earlier this month, a mattress worth £500. I was a bit sceptical about comping but winning legitimized the whole giveaways and competitions process.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
100 quid on the bingo last month, 20 on the set for life lottery 2 weeks, 28 on the euro millions on Tuesday and various small amounts throughout the years, about 3 10 pound wins on the post code lottery.

My boyfriend won 700 on a 25p bet on an online slot machine! We were delighted

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I signed up to Postcode Lottery after a friend of a friend won 30k. That was around 3 years ago and I have had a couple of £10 wins every year but no biggy prize yet!!! 🤞

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
I am wondering if I should canx too. Since april 2018 my postcode has won £50.
So do wonder if it is fixed?
Hard to say really. Really hope it’s not fixed, especially as it’s affiliated with so many charities. Does it still sponsor Emmerdale?
I just thought one day I’ve paid £120 out in a year and not won a penny back!

Maybe Jeff Brazier can come knocking on my door and persuade me otherwise 😍

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Never money but when i was 15 i won a petrol lawn mower in a raffle and sold it for £50. I have an unopend gas bbq in the shed i won 2 years ago 😂

Reactions: 3

Keikochan

VIP Member
When I was about 9 or 10 yrs old, I was in school and it was around Easter time. The whole school had an Easter art competition. Someone from each class won & then there was an overall school winner. The prize was Easter eggs & the overall winner got lots of Easter eggs, like the big galaxy ones & lots of Cadbury ones...etc.
Anyways I won the overall art competition 😸 it was so cool! I am unfortunately type 1diabetic so that's a bit shite but still 🤷‍♀️🍫💉

• Heart

Mrcelta854

I won 1400 pound from a 100 bet about 10 years ago, I bet on Leeds to win in-play when they were 1-0 down, I kid you not the winner come in the 104th minute after a long injury stoppage, my gambling days like that are over as I have restricted my accounts to bet that big

smg658

Just over £3000 at bingo last year and I’ve won a couple of completions on the radio to see bands.

Fomohomo

i've been quite lucky with competitions and scratch cards

started at 7 when I won a coco pops monkey on teletext lol
8 i put 10p in a fruit machine that i shouldn't have been near and won £50 quid,
Ive won tickets to see Barbara Streisand (the ex wife loved it, i didnt) , Smash hits poll winners party in 1994 (seriously!), Leeds festival VIP weekend tickets, meet and greet and concert tickets for Mariah Carey (she was lovely despite the rumours she was a cow), Kelly Clarkson (tiny but sweet) Laura Mvula who was really chilled and laid back

Also won £500 on scratch card, £200 and £100 twice and a few times with £50 and £20, i used to buy a scratch card each pay day but i don't do it regularly now