Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Won £1000 on Postcode Lottery in my first month playing it. Which really pissed of a colleague at work who said they’d been playing for about two years and hadn’t won anything at all by that point. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
My dad used to win money all the time. In the 80s,very occasionally he used to use slot machines in the pub, everytime he did he won £100,he was definitely counting the odds when he won though. When the lottery started he played every week and every few weeks or months he'd win something, £10 or £50. He once won £3500 on the lottery. Then, the day he found out he had terminal cancer he won £25 on the Euro millions, he said he didn't feel so lucky that day 😢

• Sad

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I haven’t, but thanks to this thread I’ve just signed up to the postcode lottery 😂 I’ll come back when I’ve won 30K

• Haha

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Lucky wins come in 3s right? I won a wedding dress at a wedding fayre two years ago (didn't end up liking the actual dress I won, so instead they give me £1100 on a credit note 🤯) then I won James Arthur tix on the radio, so I'm waiting for win number 3 🤣

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Yes, I've been comping seriously since about 2006. I've been very lucky over the years. Money, cruises, holidays, vouchers, tech, toys, etc. At the start I was winning at least a prize a week, but the winnings have tailed off dramatically in the last 5 years due to a combination of more people doing it due to it being featured by the likes of Martin Lewis, me being more selective and companies offering less prizes (or lower value prizes) than before.

• Heart

prozacprincess

VIP Member
I won an all inclusive holiday to Le Sport in St Lucia a few years ago. I was a member of this really fancy health club in Chiswick and you collected stamps for doing various activities and how often you used the gym etc. Because I was a twice a day exercise obsessed gym nut I pretty much was bound to win 😂 Plus most of the other members were so rich they probably didn’t even bother 😳
I‘ve won a fair few Instagram giveaways too including a massive amount of xmas decorations, mugs, prints, candles etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CrimeJunkie

The most I’ve ever won was an all expenses paid overnight stay in London and £3000 to spend in Harvey Nichols. Won it by trying a new alcohol brand when I was clubbing and gave them my email to enter the competition!

My parents won £5000 on a scratch card last year

elloelloello

VIP Member
My partner won £6k on an accumulator a couple of weeks before I gave birth, and then won another £4K on another accumulator a few months later, it was amazing 😂 I had no maternity leave so I was so relieved.
I also won a Instagram competition and got a dummy clip and a free dance class (I never went)
I used to do the itv comps but it was costing a fortune so I stopped 😂

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
My parents got 5 numbers plus bonus ball on National Lottery back in 2002 they won £76,434.00.
My uncle last month thought he had won £18,000 on lottery - yes he would've had he actually bought a ticket.
I haven't won anything major, a few tenners on post code lottery

• Wow

Jade123

I won £100 on a Murray Mints wrapper. My cousin went to a football match sponsored by Barclaycard and was picked at random to win £500,000. How jammy is that!!?

• Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I won the Irish lottery once, was just the 3 numbers on the 6 balls I do an because I put £5 on my numbers then I got £3.500 for it, I also got 5 numbers on the national lottery an for sure thought I was going be into huge money 😅 bit of a dissapointment when it turned out to be £1.700

I've won little competitions as well, did a adult colouring an got 3rd so got £20 gift voucher, plus I won tickets to the harry potter studios for my pumpkin carving which I was over the moon with, was just at the studios on Wednesday there with my freebie tickets 😀

• Heart

Bluefox

Chatty Member
I won 10 Grand on a radio comp. It was an answer the phone say and say a phrase one.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
60BB5357-7EB1-4252-920D-51A4268FE7B3.jpeg

Let’s hope I’ve won big, they always send this when you can’t even log in to check 😭🙄
I know it’ll probably be £1 but I can dream 😂

• Heart

Mums84

VIP Member
I won £250 on the free postcode lottery last February. It was on the survey draw bit that I often skip past. Was so pleased as I enter loads of competitions and never win.