Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’ve won £30 on the lottery.. that’s about it 🤦🏼‍♀️ I play the lottery occasionally but that’s about the only thing I enter. I’ve text the itv comps once or twice but always think it’s a scam to be honest.
Those that enter loads of comps, where do you do it?! I want to win a holiday or a car or anything really 🤣

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I used to use Loquax to find comps but no idea if that's still running. Seeing as I spend so much time wasting online of an evening I should get back into comping 🤣

Louisej3

VIP Member
Won the odd £5,£10,£15,£20,£25,£30 on the bingo, lotto or scratch cards
Won something at tgi Fridays years ago think it was food but can't remember
When I was a kid I Won a football kit and membership stuff and some other things from my local team
I won a personalised Tumbler from some cartoon company
I Won like £300 on a twitter competition
And I'm in the middle of trying to win £1000 on paddy Power beat the drop
I enter loads of competitions I use latestdeals

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
£500 when Pepsi did their £500 an hour competition years ago.

multiple £10/£20 notes in walkers crisps YEARS ago (those were the days who remembers that??)

A £100 wireless mouse from the hotukdeals flame deer competition this year which I will most definitely sell on 😅
I remember the Walkers crisp one, I won a couple of £20 and a handful of £5... always in Worcester sauce flavour haha.

Justlooking19

My partner won £6k on an accumulator a couple of weeks before I gave birth, and then won another £4K on another accumulator a few months later, it was amazing 😂 I had no maternity leave so I was so relieved.
I also won a Instagram competition and got a dummy clip and a free dance class (I never went)
I used to do the itv comps but it was costing a fortune so I stopped 😂
What is an accumulator pls x

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’ve won a £250 spa voucher. £150 on premium bonds. £10 on postcode lottery. Probably about £53.20 on lottery, one win was £3.20 which meant I couldn’t even use it all to buy another ticket/online games since the cheapest instant game is 25p.

Irrch

Chatty Member
Keep meaning to sign up for post code lottery, someone I know won £30k

most I’ve ever won was a £20 new look card that never arrived and a cinema ticket

Not really money but I’d definitely recommend anyone into competitions to check out bonkers competitions! My boyfriend bought some fireworks from their usual business and they’ve recently set up a raffle business. I bought a £1.99 ticket or something like that for an outdoor pizza oven and I won! I know it’s not mega but it’s something I wouldn’t buy and it will be lovely for the summer, he does quite a few and recently won 12 bottles of Prosecco too from a £2 ticket. Really worth a go and they deliver the prizes to you.

Calabria

VIP Member
My friend missed out on winning £16k on a radio competition as she’d just had some amazing news about her husband and her hands were shaking too much to answer the phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ All she had to do was answer within five rings and confirm the amount!