Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyloo

I won a holiday to Orlando with ITV, was surprised by a TV crew live at 6am which wasn’t a pretty sight for everyone eating their cornflakes! 🙈 Best week of my life though. I still enter the competitions even now!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

LittleMy

VIP Member
My grandmother was just one number off winning £70,000,000 on the EuroMillions a couple of years back. You can imagine the devastation.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Rlulu67

My uncle won £1.2m on the euro millions .... Said Barclays Bank was on his drive quicker than the man from the lottery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
A sky dive 😐 I sold it on.

when I fall from a height it will be straight to hell, and I assume that’s free.

(other things like a Polaroid camera, books, runners, concert tickets, a ring, an iPod)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I actually thought the “real people win itv comps” was a lot of bull shit. I’m gonna get me involved.

I won tickets to... drum roll please... peppa pig at the theatre. Don’t hate the player

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Souffle

Chatty Member
I won £100 in a magazine competition that was called Cute Wars: pets vs babies or something. Anyway, my dog was cuter than all the babies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I’d absolutely hate a tv crew randomly turning up at my door.
It was fucking mortifying!!!! Lionel ended up on a trampoline (another of the prizes) with a glass of champagne in the back garden for the final shot. I absolutely refused to have any part of that! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ilikethisname

My brother in law won a light switch in a raffle. I know! I have touched it once, it really lit my life up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I used to spend all my spare time entering competitions on the internet. Had some pretty big value wins in terms of TVs, flights, computers.... I think my biggest cash win was £250 and also won £500 of shopping vouchers.

I also used to be part of a charity lottery and won the £1k main prize.

Reactions: 12

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My grandmother was just one number off winning £70,000,000 on the EuroMillions a couple of years back. You can imagine the devastation.
that was me as a kid, we used to do the lottery every year at Christmas/Easter/New Year, or when the jackpot was big.
I chose a row of numbers that were all beside each other (I was about 6/7) and my mum got me to choose again because they were not gonna come up.

everyone came up 😂 she had the docket with them all marked on that she hadn’t played.
she owes me big time 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Bear99

I won $4,000 on the slots in Vegas. It was on our first of five nights and pretty much paid for our holiday 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11

1001 others

VIP Member
View attachment 1231604
Let’s hope I’ve won big, they always send this when you can’t even log in to check 😭🙄
I know it’ll probably be £1 but I can dream 😂
If we don't hear from you again, we'll assume you're somewhere exciting, drinking champagne! ;)

I won a car a few weeks ago. I was so, so excited! I opted for the cash equivalent though, as I'm very happy with my existing car. It's not a huge amount, but it was enough to send a few people three-month packages of readymade meals anonymously and put some money aside for a rainy day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Not me, but I do know 2 people who have had significant lottery wins. One was over £300K on a scratch card and one was over £100K on the main draw.

Lucky sods. I never win anything!!!!!

• Wow
I didn’t work for a year a while back due to my son being poorly, I spent an hour each evening entering comps. I won £5k and a 4 night holiday to Las Vegas with a meet and greet with Penn & Teller with itv. I won £2k Sainsbury’s vouchers and £10k sports equipment for a school of my choice. Tv’s washing machine, dryer vacuum cleaner, lots of household electricals. Loads of show tickets. A weekend in London for me and 9 friends with front row seats at London fashion week, I didn’t tell them it was through a gay magazine and we’d all be sharing double beds 🙈😂, I wone loads of books, toys, food, vouchers etc. Think I might start again 😂

• Heart
  • Wow

petra23

My cousin won £500,000 on a £5 scratchcard. She didn't think it was a winner though and left it in the cup holder of her car. She was going to throw it away when her boyfriend stopped her and showed her that she had won!

• Wow

Columbo

VIP Member
No but I was one number away from winning €1.1million on the Irish lottery. I still think about it all the time 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I won a drawing competition at Wimpy as a kid and got a volleyball net for the garden with one of these bad boys 😎😎

1622443217239.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9