Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
I won : a Monopoly set when I was 10 (best essay prize!)
1,000 quid in a draw a few years back
A beauty contest - a bottle of champagne (😄) ( in Spain, when I was 19)

I'm still hoping for a big lottery win 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 2

sj96

Won a bunch of things from competitions my company used to run on our internal website; a fitbit, mascaras, full sets of new lipsticks/blushers!

Reposted something on instagram and won a huge box of Gosh cosmetics, worked out about £200 worth!
Also commented on an influencers photo to win a years worth of the Garnier eye masks and won that!

Nothing particularly high value but still good I suppose 😂

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Won a Stuart little goodie pack (when movie came out) in a competition in the local paper as a child

Won a fb competition for a spa day about 5 years ago.

Feel I must be due something for a big win! My SIL and a family friend have both won radio comps and got £40k and £50k
What radio station are they listening to? 😂

• Haha

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
I don’t do the lottery I’ve won a few small things through Facebook page competitions, won entry into a half marathon and a personalised flask thing.
A colleague entered a competition on fb to win a Ferrari and won! They still occasionally post pictures of them
standing with the car but they sold it and had a tidy amount of money iirc over 100k for it

• Wow

LittleMy

VIP Member
She must have still won a large amount?
I didn’t ask her how much she got, but she did win a few grand. Not as much as you’d expect for getting that many numbers though. I do know from my mum that what she did get, she shared amongst her children.

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
My Dad does an accumulator every year on the horses at cheltenham and his biggest win was three and half grand a few years ago. I've never won anything.

• Heart

Loveit17

Nothing massive but I’ve won gig tickets, £100 at bingo and a free takeaway from an Instagram comp!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Won a competition to see Kylie at a private gig and then go into Radio 1 studio to talk about it - but that’s it 😂

Sticky One

VIP Member
Most I’ve won is about £300 on a football accumulator.

My aunt won £10,000 on tipping point and my friends dad years ago won £16,000 on who wants to be a millionaire x

Sp20191

VIP Member
I actually thought the “real people win itv comps” was a lot of bull shit. I’m gonna get me involved.

I won tickets to... drum roll please... peppa pig at the theatre. Don’t hate the player
My mums cousin won a this morning competition so I usually do those!

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I got a free bag of sweets from Woolworths posted to me at home.

£50 on premium bonds. My holding is much smaller at the moment.

Four times for free from M&S sparks card scheme.

Reactions: 1

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
I won a week in a holiday cottage once, and a camera when I was like 5 in a colouring competition 😂

I also won £350 on the grand national, and a few £5/£10s on scratch cards

Reactions: 1