Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve had a few premium bonds wins but nothing crazy , every few years or so I seem to win £50 and it’s a nice surprise

Reactions: 1

cushtybert

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the Health Lottery? When it first came out I won £50 On the first draw, I also won £50 on the third draw. I think they changed the rules after the first few months as people were winning quite often on it. I don’t even know if it exists anymore?

IrishGryffindor

Won sennheiser headphones worth around 400 euro 2 years ago. Just as good today! Bar them just scratch card money !

rivermonster

VIP Member
Years ago - a portable tv - mobile phone when they were the size of a brick - holiday in Spain.
Local radio station - won lots of meals out as where we lived not many people entered them and we would enter in different names.
Ferry return ticket from Santander to UK. 2 Flights return to UK. A couple of £1.000 on P. Bonds and small ones.
A friend had a friend staying with him and asked if he could bring him to dinner and we went out with them a couple of time. When he had gone home he told us this guy had just won a million on the Premium Bonds and the neighbours had found out so he wanted to get away..:)

• Wow

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Two competitions on Moshi Monsters when I was eleven within a few weeks of each other 😆 I seem to win on the gimmicky things rather than big/good prizes - e.g. a few years ago Onken the yoghurt company ran a campaign on social media where you could create your own yoghurt and if it was deemed a winner they’d create it and send it to you - won twice on that (but missed delivery once and when it was eventually delivered to me it was rancid 😆)

• Haha

Louisej3

VIP Member
Won a tgi Fridays meal before
Won 60 quid on scatchcards
Won 100 quid on bingo
150 on boom25

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
£50 from the local radio station, you had to have their sticker in your car and if they read out your reg number you won!

A camera when I was a kid, a skirt for my daughter, fudge and chocolates from small businesses on FB.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I won a fiver once in a game of bingo at a pub 😂 i also won a bottle of prosecco at a pub but I was drunk I cant remember how I won it 😂

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Back when radio stations were local I used to win quite regularly. I got a PS1 and games, various DVDs and CDs and £200. Won random bits and bobs from a cat magazine and online but nothing major sadly lol

MissSunshine

I won £500 through my employers lottery scheme - I’d only started playing a few weeks before, so had only spent £10 on tickets in total! plus I was on extended mat leave at the time so not even at work 😂😂. A few weeks after that I won a GPS cat tracker in an Instagram competition!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Actually, I won a £100 voucher for a wedding shop and some tickets to a bride show when I was getting married. Had to go on the radio and answer a question. My one and only time I have ever won anything!

lexiloo

VIP Member
got 5 numbers on the lottery once, almost a grand won and back in my single days I won tickets to the brit awards on the local radio station, was star struck for sure ;) oh and my son won a Merlin annual family pass too!

VIP Member
I've won a few quid on scratchcards a few years ago, stopped buying them after the novelty wore off.

I won a bottle of champagne in a prize draw and my Brother won an Epson Printer at a prize draw at
some photographic event at Earls Court.

LittleMy

VIP Member
that was me as a kid, we used to do the lottery every year at Christmas/Easter/New Year, or when the jackpot was big.
I chose a row of numbers that were all beside each other (I was about 6/7) and my mum got me to choose again because they were not gonna come up.

everyone came up 😂 she had the docket with them all marked on that she hadn’t played.
she owes me big time 🤪
Aww bummer! I’ve never won anything so far (I’m not lucky in that sense) but I’d be scared to stop playing in case my numbers did eventually come up. 😂