Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right proud of the fact she hasn’t had her Covid jabs I noticed. Hattie that is.
oh and don’t forget the name of the baby won’t be shared until she is here.
She’s so snooty, and words things in such a stroppy way ‘I won’t share my due date’ ‘I won’t share her name until she’s born’. She can’t seem to grasp that no one is actually that bothered.

Reactions: 10
Right proud of the fact she hasn’t had her Covid jabs I noticed. Hattie that is.
Hahahaa so funny how her attitude comes out even in little “innocent” answers like that innit

Reactions: 8
Lauren Pack seems a little less smug to me than Hattie and less stuck up Lauren actually smiles Hattie is just plain stuck up preggers or not.IMO Hattie seems to think shes the tit because she’s got cute mixed kids.Not much differences between them tbh
She smiles? I don’t know why she wouldn’t.. she doesn’t seem to have worked for several years and has her lifestyle totally funded by her hubby kicking a football 😭😅 not sure how relatable/likeable that is to most people…

And…Why does Hattie present her boys like they are the only cute kids out there. No one is gonna find your kids cuter than you Hattie what are you trying to prove

Last edited:
I totally understand Hattie’s decision to not have the jabs whilst pregnant.

What I don’t understand how someone who hasn’t had either jab can go on two foreign holidays whilst pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I totally understand Hattie’s decision to not have the jabs whilst pregnant.

What I don’t understand how someone who hasn’t had either jab can go on two foreign holidays whilst pregnant?
Exactly this!! I’m not pregnant but I’m not going home to my parents’ house in France until I’m double jabbed. (Or now not at all because they’re moving back to the UK 😂 but that’s another story)

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it normal not to share the name? I wanted to see my baby before their name was shared.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it normal not to share the name? I wanted to see my baby before their name was shared.
It depends.When you have followers like Hattie and share everything about your kids and hubby on YouTube and IG your following they expect it.Instead of being all cloak and dagger about it she could just show it on the personalised matching pyjamas she has for her.What does she think someone’s gonna do steal her amazing names choice.🙄

Reactions: 3
I agree
Majority of people I know wouldn’t share the name, usually due to not knowing if it’d suit the baby or for someone to use it before they’ve had the baby. Which I personally think is fair.

Same with not sharing the due date, for some people they don’t want to deal with the stress or people pestering them on their due date or trying to arrange to come round straight after.

I know she’s an influencer but doesn’t have to provide people with an in breadth detail of everything as soon as it happens.

I for one couldn’t give a stuff about her due date or whatever name she chooses. However I do think she words things in a stroppy way in reply to those that have asked her, presumably they’ve asked because they like her. She thinks she’s more important than she is.

Exactly this!! I’m not pregnant but I’m not going home to my parents’ house in France until I’m double jabbed. (Or now not at all because they’re moving back to the UK 😂 but that’s another story)
She’s just awful.She makes comments like this but doesn’t realize how lucky she is being able to jet off on her unnecessary holidays when people are STILL separated from their families. She’s a joke.

• Heart
To be fair, when she was first expecting there wasn’t the recommendation for them, I know a few have been caught out. Its the only time I will give her that. But otherwise I think she’s took the piss with the isolating thing after Portugal etc…… but what’s guessing there will be a covid drama when she gives birth

As for Mallory, whining that Hayden ruined her PT session. I can’t afford a pt, certainly couldn’t if I was on maternity, and tbh, after hard days work, life etc I’d be too knackered. Suck it up buttercup!!!
I’ve also noticed you can’t reply to her stories now. A few influencers seem to be doing this lately. All that does is create a sodding echo chamber where no criticism can be had of ‘public’ people again! If you put yourself out there, to some extent there should be some way that people can respond to what you share. Not obviously abuse and that, but if you want to mention that say, an ad isn’t marked, or STOP bleeping WHINING!! Then all this does is not hold people to account

I agree
Majority of people I know wouldn’t share the name, usually due to not knowing if it’d suit the baby or for someone to use it before they’ve had the baby. Which I personally think is fair.

Same with not sharing the due date, for some people they don’t want to deal with the stress or people pestering them on their due date or trying to arrange to come round straight after.

I know she’s an influencer but doesn’t have to provide people with an in breadth detail of everything as soon as it happens.
I think it’s more her attitude, as if she’s a major celeb. But then if you put a pregnancy public, people will ask questions, and if you want to be in the public eye, you have to deal with it properly. A nice video saying ‘look guys, it’s nice you are interested, but we want to keep x secret for our family’ would be fine. People would totally get it.
But not an arsey text post of ‘erm, we will reveal on time so Dont ask’ sort of thing, that’s just rude. I had a colleague do that and more people asked because it was funny to see her get huffy! 😂😂 and you can tell it’s the wanting to do a reveal thing because she did it when they went on holiday- as if people would stalk them to the hotel….

Last edited:
Has Mallory been having elocution lessons or just hanging around with posh people? Her accent seems to get posher all the time!

I’m guessing the babies name will be after a singer like the two boys so she can play the songs to her name on her stories like she does the boys 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Probably something like Etta
yes or
ella
nina
simone
presley
everly
billie
aaliyah
adele
birdie
ciara
nelly
remy

(leaving these here so if i'm right i can feel smug)
I agree

she doesn't but she chooses to put the questions on her story and reply to them in a snarky way. it would make more sense to just not put the questions on her story if she doesn't want to tell people instead of putting them on and making relatively rude comments.

Reactions: 5
Honestly hattie's friend circle are so embarrassing. I mean again, lauren pack- who I've had to unfollow today is posting staged pictures of literally doing nothing. Literally nothing. I wonder how long it takes her to get ready every day. They will never ever have any special pictures because they take them every day. Why? The only reason I can think is because they think they're that gorgeous they should. How about they start taking pictures without make up and eyebrows and I might have abit more respect and actually show what they actually look like. If they were in such loving relationships they would be encouraged to ditch the slap every day and calm down with the pictures but they're all shallow so that's why they make great matches with their hubbies I guess!

this question the reply was so snarky, ffs person was giving her a compliment and she replies like it’s a stupid question - cba with her. Why would anyone want to engage with an influencer like this?? Ask a nice innocent question and you’ll basically just get laughed at and made to feel like your question is fckin stupid

Attachments

this question the reply was so snarky, ffs person was giving her a compliment and she replies like it’s a stupid question - cba with her. Why would anyone want to engage with an influencer who asks a nice innocent question and just gets laughed at
I think I’ve probably mentioned it before on here but years ago she and Mallory did a FB Live and were answering people’s questions that the viewers of the Live we’re posting.

Mallory was nice and answering in a friendly way but Hattie was very disinterested, giving one word answers and very stand-offish as if she couldn’t be bothered engaging with peasants.

this question the reply was so snarky, ffs person was giving her a compliment and she replies like it’s a stupid question - cba with her. Why would anyone want to engage with an influencer like this?? Ask a nice innocent question and you’ll basically just get laughed at and made to feel like your question is fckin stupid
She comes across as the biggest witch, the smile she does also seems so sarcastic, it looks forced 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.