Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have that following none of them do. You can tell by the lack of engagement from followers. Only shallow type people will follow them who just want to see orange faces, eyelash extensions and pencilled eyebrows posing in another new outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 their followers follow loads of people so forget and never get round to unfollowing. I’m so happy this whole wag footballer thing is becoming dated. Like everyone is shouting from the rooftops about the planet and they’re still driving in their 4 by 4s wearing new outfits everyday lol. Bore off the lot of them. Get an education ffs and be better people

Reactions: 7
Also apparently marlon pack earns nearly have a mill each season. Wth are they spending their money on. Their house is not that much to look at for that kinda wage what the bloody hell are they doing with all that 😭

I used to live in Bristol when I went to uni there. I lived in the city centre, everything is dirty but you can walk everywhere.. where they live in porrtishead it is much cheaper. They are clearly spending far too much money on a lifestyle he won’t be able to fund once he retires

Reactions: 3
Also apparently marlon pack earns nearly have a mill each season. Wth are they spending their money on. Their house is not that much to look at for that kinda wage what the bloody hell are they doing with all that 😭

I used to live in Bristol when I went to uni there. I lived in the city centre, everything is dirty but you can walk everywhere.. where they live in porrtishead it is much cheaper. They are clearly spending far too much money on a lifestyle he won’t be able to fund once he retires
Portishead isn’t cheap to live in

It makes me die when instahuns wish someone “”close”” to them a happy birthday and the person in question is literally in the back of a group pic hahahahaha yeah so close aren’t u

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to really like Mallory (definitely less annoying than Hattie) but recently her talking stories are just irritating. The way she enunciates all the syllables drives me up the wall - it’s the way people speak in films when they’re taking the mick out of something 😂

Reactions: 6
Another day another picture of Lauren pack and the caterpillars 🐛 (eyebrows). Why on earth with the lack of interaction on her posts does she stage photos like she’s an influencer..

I’m sure she’s lovely and her kids are adorable but why so much you’re not doing anything..

I don’t care what Hattie says, she’s jad something done, there’s an old picture of her that she’s shared from Naomis birthday and she looks so different. I know age and kids add something, but she looks so different. It could just be her hair, but her face is just different…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t care what Hattie says, she’s jad something done, there’s an old picture of her that she’s shared from Naomis birthday and she looks so different. I know age and kids add something, but she looks so different. It could just be her hair, but her face is just different…..
I don’t think she looks any different?

I think it’s a case of weight gain over the years making her look different. She is still slim but before kids/after her first she was very young and very skinny.

How old is Hattie meant to be?Every time I see her on New Looks IG she has more and more crows feet

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or are Lauren Pack & Hattie looking more & more alike?! I’ve never noticed it until recently. Also, I agree with above comments that Hattie’s had work done - but I also can’t figure out what she’s had 😂

Is it just me or are Lauren Pack & Hattie looking more & more alike?! I’ve never noticed it until recently. Also, I agree with above comments that Hattie’s had work done - but I also can’t figure out what she’s had 😂
Yep lauren has completely copied her basically. I'm surprised they are still friends lol. Lauren's post today is crazy, advertising eyebrow growth serum and applying on top of heavily penciled in eyebrows. I just dont find her natural at all and her lip and teeth are weird. But that's not being mean that's me saying shes was probs fine beforehand but caved to fillers and veneer looking teeth

Does hattie need to take some aggression out or something with the questions requests...🙄

Reactions: 2
I dont know who copies who with the poses, smirks, stance and staged pics!!

I think it’s a case of weight gain over the years making her look different. She is still slim but before kids/after her first she was very young and very skinny.
It could be. She just looked dead different. I mean I look ancient compared to about five years ago, but I don’t look too different if you get me. I just couldn’t work it out. If she has had anything like fillers etc she wouldn’t say anyway- I think she would go for the totally natural thing.

Reactions: 1
Lauren Pack seems a little less smug to me than Hattie and less stuck up Lauren actually smiles Hattie is just plain stuck up preggers or not.IMO Hattie seems to think shes the tit because she’s got cute mixed kids.Not much differences between them tbh

Right proud of the fact she hasn’t had her Covid jabs I noticed. Hattie that is.
oh and don’t forget the name of the baby won’t be shared until she is here.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.