Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i always forget hattie has a dog 🤣 poor thing hardly sees the light of day, where is he when they’re parading up and down mumbles beach every day - behind the camera? family dogtographer???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Mallorys husband.I bet he finds the time spent with Hattie and her kids unbearable.They behaviour is just not on.Hoping his little one is not influenced by their dirty habits I bet.
Look at Mallory’s husband face every time they spend time with Hattie and her kids. That tells me what he thinks. He is not impressed. That holiday in Ibiza Hattie kind of gate crashed it I reckon. He looked totally pissed off on the bits I saw.

Reactions: 5
Well, I’ve made a mental note not to buy from Needle and Thread again! Charging customers hundreds of pounds for a dress then giving them for free to rich influencers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, I’ve made a mental note not to buy from Needle and Thread again! Charging customers hundreds of pounds for a dress then giving them for free to rich influencers!
I love their stuff too. And they don’t realise just how lucky they are. All that too for a garden bbq. Pisses me right off. I bet the whole thing was a dm nightmare of ‘if you give me x for free, it’ll be seen by my 100k bought followers…..’

Look at Mallory’s husband face every time they spend time with Hattie and her kids. That tells me what he thinks. He is not impressed. That holiday in Ibiza Hattie kind of gate crashed it I reckon. He looked totally pissed off on the bits I saw.
I think he hates the whole camera scene. He’s never looked massively comfy on rugby interviews never mind Instagram.

I can’t believe they had all those caterers in for a small baby shower. No doubt all free!

Thread suggestion… Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 baby girl on the way, get it all on the gram by the end of the day

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they had all those caterers in for a small baby shower. No doubt all free!
The ice cream thing is listed as gifted. In tiny writing with a description. I mean, Korey must earn enough to have just paid for it. Surely. Especially when it’s a small business in South Wales. As if her outreach of ‘worldwide’ followers would hire them after the promo. I almost want to contact them and ask for prices, then ask if I can also have it for nowt. She’s not even a fecking premiership wag to warrent all this stuff (not that they deserve loads of freebies)
It’s these times the smug image comes to light, once again, it’s all come up rosie for them…..

Reactions: 11
One question, looking at things, where is Korey’s family? I know they might not want to be seen, but even on sort of filming round the room, you never see them, and they never seemed to feature on the wedding pics etc. It just seems to the girls families full stop, with a tad of Joes mum on the odd occasion. Especially when the girls aunt was on (Joes looked happy- she seemed hammered- the awkward drunk older lady pic 😂)

I also nearly outed myself, asking needle and thread for a free frock on Mallory post, but based on what I’ve have said here, it would be obvious. And I also don’t want to be banned by the dream team 😂😂😂😁

Reactions: 9
come on, she could if paid for the caterers. absolute cretins taking all that for free when they’re easily close to being millionaires.

Reactions: 6
I noticed on Mallory’s stories that not only did she and Hattie get a free Needle and Thread dress, but Blythe did too! So they got around £800 worth of dresses for free! It absolutely takes the piss. I’ve bought a couple of dresses from N&T before but will never, ever buy from them again. Surely if they wanted to give away free dresses for publicity they could have done a competition on their Instagram page or something? So that someone who isn’t rich would at least stand a chance of winning a free dress.

Reactions: 7
How do people know the needle and thread dresses were gifted? I feel like I’ve missed a post as haven’t seen them declared

How do people know the needle and thread dresses were gifted? I feel like I’ve missed a post as haven’t seen them declared
Mallory has done swipe ups for all the dresses. Hatties dress alone was £475. I can’t imagine that they put their hands in their pockets and paid!

Reactions: 2
Mallory has done swipe ups for all the dresses. Hatties dress alone was £475. I can’t imagine that they put their hands in their pockets and paid!
Ah I saw them but she hadn’t declared them as ad/gifted anywhere so wasn’t sure if they were but I was suspicious!

Reactions: 1
Ah I saw them but she hadn’t declared them as ad/gifted anywhere so wasn’t sure if they were but I was suspicious!
Both sisters seem to keep repeatedly tagging Needle and Thread in all the baby shower pics on their grid so I’d say there’s definitely some sort of ad deal going on

Mallory shared hers last week or so and it was marked pr product on her stories. Tiny hashtag of course and stories so unless you screenshot it, no proof….. 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s the only thing that let the baby shower of wonder slip

Both sisters seem to keep repeatedly tagging Needle and Thread in all the baby shower pics on their grid so I’d say there’s definitely some sort of ad deal going on
Yeah and sometimes they won’t tag at all or bother replying to requests asking where stuff is from, because there’s nothing in it for them!

Reactions: 4
They buy from/use them alot. Mallory used them for her bridesmaid dresses and her evening before her wedding meal I think so she has been a fan for a while

One question, looking at things, where is Korey’s family? I know they might not want to be seen, but even on sort of filming round the room, you never see them, and they never seemed to feature on the wedding pics etc
They were on some wedding pics in fairness and Korey sometimes has them on his on birthdays/Christmas etc. It's a difficult one in reality though as people circumstances are different some may not want to seen (my sister in law specifically asks not to be put on) and some may have jobs that mean they can't really.

Last edited:
One question, looking at things, where is Korey’s family? I know they might not want to be seen, but even on sort of filming round the room, you never see them, and they never seemed to feature on the wedding pics etc. It just seems to the girls families full stop, with a tad of Joes mum on the odd occasion. Especially when the girls aunt was on (Joes looked happy- she seemed hammered- the awkward drunk older lady pic 😂)

I also nearly outed myself, asking needle and thread for a free frock on Mallory post, but based on what I’ve have said here, it would be obvious. And I also don’t want to be banned by the dream team 😂😂😂😁
I agree it’s the same with all their little wag group.We never see any of their OH family.Goes for Summer/Naomi Genes.Never a happy birthday to their children’s actual family eg their OH sisters but they will happily post pics and pics of their wag friends wishing them hbd.So strange.All of them do it.

Reactions: 3
They buy from/use them alot. Mallory used them for her bridesmaid dresses and her evening before her wedding meal I think so she has been a fan for a while
that’s true and she has mentioned then, but when Mallory showed getting this one, it was marked as pr product, with an unboxing etc. That’s only done when things are gifted.
I think that’s the annoying thing, who in reality has the money to spend that much on a dress just for a bbq/garden party? Some people can’t spend that much on a wedding dress. And if needle and thread have sent them as pr products, they should really think more of it and run a comp/donation thing- they would get much more customer engagement from it. The girls have lots of other lovely free things to wear for a bbq I’m sure (both have done recent gifted things of maxi dresses etc) and Blyth didn’t need a dress like that go on a bloody bouncy castle. And I don’t think many people could ever justify that as being ok. It just smacks of greed that they think that’s a perfectly ok thing to do tbh.

Reactions: 3

Dream team 😂😂😂 funny!! Really made me laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.