Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every-time I see her kids in the car seats the straps are always hanging off! How stupid can you be

Reactions: 5
Another charming video on her story of one the kids literally licking the plate at the table.. I don’t understand how it’s funny or why you would even post that for the world to see 😵💫

Reactions: 11
Another charming video on her story of one the kids literally licking the plate at the table.. I don’t understand how it’s funny or why you would even post that for the world to see 😵💫
It’s awful isn’t it - they’re encouraging them eating like animals with zero manners rather than parenting them and saying no. Shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s awful isn’t it - they’re encouraging them eating like animals with zero manners rather than parenting them and saying no. Shameful
Laughing at them is just going to make them do it again & even worse because they think they’re funny / will get attention. I think Hattie’s in for a shock because I can see those boys really playing up when the baby comes along…

Reactions: 1
Probably something like Etta
Haha I was thinking aretha but Etta I can see! Aretha feels a bit too fancy for them if u get me. Whitney?? Tina?? Hahaha we could be here all day. Nina? Dionne? Oooh I can see Hattie liking Dionne

Reactions: 3
Oh god, based on what Malloy shared of another needle and thread pr product (seriously, I love their dresses, but she doesn’t need about ten for doing duck all in. Give them to people who deserve them) it’s Hatties baby shower. I wonder how much will be grabby and grifted for and how many ‘kind’ ‘gifted’ products will be on show. Has she bought owt yet apart from some tesco baby grows??

That made me feel sick. And doing press ups on the supermarket floor. God only knows what germs was on that floor.

That made me feel sick. And doing press ups on the supermarket floor. God only knows what germs was on that floor.
I feel sorry for Mallorys husband.I bet he finds the time spent with Hattie and her kids unbearable.They behaviour is just not on.Hoping his little one is not influenced by their dirty habits I bet.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Mallorys husband.I bet he finds the time spent with Hattie and her kids unbearable.They behaviour is just not on.Hoping his little one is not influenced by their dirty habits I bet.
I will give Joe and Mallory this, Blythe does have lovely manners, you can tell they have got her well schooled so they can go out for dinner etc. But I think Joe is from a v middle class family and the rugby gang will be like that too. I doubt the girls were dragged up either despite what they say.
I get the vague feeling that the football crowd of Korey etc aren’t the same….. and probably all think boys should be ‘lads’ rough and tumble and mess about and that. That’s from my own impression obviously, but knowing a few sunday pub league football dads, it’s what they think lads should be
It’s just grim. It’s doing my head in too with the crocs on the wrong feet. Crocs aren’t right to put on right!

Reactions: 7
Lmao I think it’s funny how u can see how her husband just looks out of place with them and like he is so chilled and quiet and not about the flexing for the gram at all

I will give Joe and Mallory this, Blythe does have lovely manners, you can tell they have got her well schooled so they can go out for dinner etc. But I think Joe is from a v middle class family and the rugby gang will be like that too. I doubt the girls were dragged up either despite what they say.
I get the vague feeling that the football crowd of Korey etc aren’t the same….. and probably all think boys should be ‘lads’ rough and tumble and mess about and that. That’s from my own impression obviously, but knowing a few sunday pub league football dads, it’s what they think lads should be
It’s just grim. It’s doing my head in too with the crocs on the wrong feet. Crocs aren’t right to put on right!
Dunno about her manners I don’t watch Mallory. But my god how is it possible for a small child to look so smug?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who needs a baby shower for a 3rd pregnancy?!!
I know so many people who are getting into the massive showers and gender reveals. In a few years time it’s going to look shite for those who don’t have them/choose not to find out the sex of their baby, when the baby pics all come out. Or for those can’t afford/don’t have loads of people to do them with. I know someone who said they were having a massive one because it wasn’t a thing when they had their first kids (age gaps and that) and they feel they should have one now. Places like schools, work places etc do still do things like bringing in baby pics for projects, team building etc and it will be like when party venues like Macdonalds became big in the 90s- your parents will be tit if they didn’t do this!

And they just keep getting bigger and bigger- who needs a bouncy castle and a big balloon arch??. And all the lads in picture perfect neutrals. The girls are all pink I bet. It’s all jsut for show and it’s a little obscene. I’m loving too that hardly any pics are out yet- will this be like the holiday, building an atmosphere 🙄🙄

All of Hattie’s circle do extravagant baby showers and christenings. One of her friends from her home town is a total show off and had a huge christening for her kid a few years ago. It was literally held at a wedding venue and was probably bigger than most peoples’ weddings, complete with professional photographer and wedding sized cake. I seem to remember this same friend having a baby shower with hundreds of people there too for one of her kids

Reactions: 2
Why are they acting like they’ve never been to a beach or eaten a pizza before? Just enjoy your life without making it into a photoshoot for the simplest of things. It’s getting really really boring.

• Haha
All of Hattie’s circle do extravagant baby showers and christenings. One of her friends from her home town is a total show off and had a huge christening for her kid a few years ago. It was literally held at a wedding venue and was probably bigger than most peoples’ weddings, complete with professional photographer and wedding sized cake. I seem to remember this same friend having a baby shower with hundreds of people there too for one of her kids
That actually makes me feel a bit sick. The christening is about entering a child into religion not a party. I’m sure they have never been to church since. It’s all about the scene.
I just feel like it creates this ‘must do thing’ again and causes despair for people. I know if I was preg now I wouldn’t end up with something like this because no one would organise it and most people I am close thinks they are a bit tacky. But yet I’d be feeling like my baby wouldn’t be special, and I’m v cynical of what I see online. So heaven knows how people that take all this to heart and are expecting now feel…..
and I know that people have thier own minds to think about these things, but minor influencers surely get that what they do outside sponcon informs trends- that is the whole point of the ‘job’ and that people will do what they do just because it feels like they should. Look at all those who nearly set the house alight with zoflora after Mrs hinch did it!
It’s different with proper celebs, you know that what the A/B list do doesn’t count because they are who they are. Where as the life of the ‘not even on the listers’ is achievable with a credit card.

Reactions: 2
That actually makes me feel a bit sick. The christening is about entering a child into religion not a party. I’m sure they have never been to church since. It’s all about the scene.
I just feel like it creates this ‘must do thing’ again and causes despair for people. I know if I was preg now I wouldn’t end up with something like this because no one would organise it and most people I am close thinks they are a bit tacky. But yet I’d be feeling like my baby wouldn’t be special, and I’m v cynical of what I see online. So heaven knows how people that take all this to heart and are expecting now feel…..
and I know that people have thier own minds to think about these things, but minor influencers surely get that what they do outside sponcon informs trends- that is the whole point of the ‘job’ and that people will do what they do just because it feels like they should. Look at all those who nearly set the house alight with zoflora after Mrs hinch did it!
It’s different with proper celebs, you know that what the A/B list do doesn’t count because they are who they are. Where as the life of the ‘not even on the listers’ is achievable with a credit card.
Oh yes, the couple who had the massive christening are definitely not church going types. Like you say, it's all about the scene, and also about impressing others and appearing to 'have money'

I literally just watched someone (chloeelizabeth I think) at a gender reveal and was thinking how hilarious they are. The way everyone goes off when the confetti thing is shot - like someone just scored a goal in a game the way the men holler and run round grabbing each other! It’s hilarious ten years ago no one did this. And I’m sorry but I find it so fake no one gives a tit that much what sex their mates child will be born as 🥱

The ice cream cart looks civilised. I wonder how many things got licked and put back…..
I know that there probably wouldn’t be competition between the kids, but looking at this, I think they have gone all out for this baby. I hope it’s not a sign of things to come. I sadly looked back and I can’t even see one for Marley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.