Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he cheat ? How terrible she has kids that already don’t have a dad in their life and he’s done that.
Must have done as they were on holiday together and then all of a sudden they had broken up and he is on insta with someone else.

Reactions: 2
Same. And there not well known enough to have a thread of there own. Feel for Marlon Pack as he and Aden were best friends. How awkward will training be soon lol
it could be worth starting a lower league wags thread, because it is a bit confusing, with all the drama, and not everyone on here is on for the whole gang. I don’t follow the footballer lot, I only know Hattie because she pops up so much with Mallory.

Reactions: 7
it could be worth starting a lower league wags thread, because it is a bit confusing, with all the drama, and not everyone on here is on for the whole gang. I don’t follow the footballer lot, I only know Hattie because she pops up so much with Mallory.
Exactly! I don’t follow any of the other wags. I’m only here to gossip about Mallory and sometimes Hattie.

Reactions: 5
Regarding Lisa, yeah it’s sad her dad died. Her relationship however, if the dynamic is you’re living off his money and flaunting designer handbags you didn’t buy that’s slightly desperate also. Any relationship that starts off badly tends to end badly which someone has said before she did pretty much same to her ex when she met Aden didn’t she? ALL of them annoy the hell out of me and I hate the fact some live in Bristol because it’s not wag vibe at all or a look at me type of place….wish they would bigger back to Portsmouth tbh where they belong..

I’m confused now. Can we have a seperate Lisa and Lauren thread its just muddling things up?

On another note Mallory has at least admitted she is only wanting to go away because others are, and they had to cancel their trip. To be fair I get that, and they might have lost money too but at the same time my mates also had to cancel one because they can’t risk going on the amber list because it will literally stop them working. But I wouldn’t quite describe it as ‘stressful’ you either take a chance and go, doing the tests never stopped Hattie. or don’t go and stop moaning…..

Reactions: 2
Oky coky….. seemingly Hattie now has about 380 thousand followers. Her husbands football team has about that many- a proper championship football team. Malys jumpd up too- seriously they need to start releasing details for other new influencers of where to buy these people…..
I also noticed she claimed not to have anything for baby about from four things, and a v bare nursery. The next day she a ‘few cute outfits gifted’ please don’t tell me Hattie that you are avoiding buying your child stuff in the hope its all given to you…. Theres tight and theres bloody tight…..

Reactions: 13
Awful table manners again, it’s disgusting to watch. I know children will be silly but Hattie should be encouraging him to not eat food off the plate like that / spit it everywhere / generally behave like that not film it for Instagram.
again you can hear Corey trying to tell him know if the background whilst Hattie laughs and eggs him on 🙄

Reactions: 4
Awful table manners again, it’s disgusting to watch. I know children will be silly but Hattie should be encouraging him to not eat food off the plate like that / spit it everywhere / generally behave like that not film it for Instagram.
again you can hear Corey trying to tell him know if the background whilst Hattie laughs and eggs him on 🙄
Its just grim and shes so proud of it 🤮

Reactions: 4
She’s probably the type of person to leave all that mess as well and walk off saying “it’s their job to clean it, they get paid for it” 🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s disgusting! If my kid did that there is no way in hell she would have been allowed ice cream

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.