Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think our Susan will be home schooling at this rate because getting up and ready if Greg is away will be too much hard work. Sorry, they will be taking the kids out experience more than just the classroom…..

I have just seen someones called Hattie out though for being out of quarentine. If it wasnt for the fact I don’t want ger to block me, I’d mentioned the school thing. But I love a good nosy and witch too much.
mallory is trying way too hard to be Hattie right now though, she looks so much more relxed in her own style, the dress and flip flops and wavey hair. The shorts, heels blazer bun thing just doesn’t seem to be her and she looks so uncomfy with it.
And they would block you super fast…
Come here and moan instead!!

Reactions: 4
Hattie had an extra 20,000 followers overnight last week and around 40,000 more recently. For doing what? Very suspect. Can I get a management team who gives me loads of bot followers and then take an hour out of my day to produce an ad and call it a job? Her and her sister just come across as honestly absolute losers who do zero for female empowerment. I can’t follow/ watch their stufff I literally want to vom.

They are the exact reason I hope people are going off league football, particularly now with covid. They are paying the wages of dumb ass footballers who all marry absolute air heads that contribute nothing to society other than push babies out fo their vaginas

I mean seriously why does Hattie need to go on holiday abroad, she doesn’t do anything!

Can you imagine how shallow their conversations must be

I’m sorry for the rant guys but enough is enough with these people always taking from society and giving nothing back!
I find the whole bot buying thing so fraudulent!!! Imagine if we just paid to add on years of experience and qualifications on our CV the same way influencers just buy followers to charge brands more money?? Really something that needs to be regulated or something they should be fined or sued for.

Reactions: 6
Well, I know someone who has family in Swansea. They went back on the 7th June. Thats three weeks off school now. I hope educational brands don’t start coming to dumb and dumber. Or at least i hope Mallory sends Blyth back this week

Well, I know someone who has family in Swansea. They went back on the 7th June. Thats three weeks off school now. I hope educational brands don’t start coming to dumb and dumber. Or at least i hope Mallory sends Blyth back this week
Otis is in the private school, we live in the area and I recognised the uniform. They generally have an extra week off.

So a two week half term not sufficient time off for the child, he’s had an extra fortnight.

Reactions: 2
Now Mallorys off asking about holidays. I didnt actually think the green list was a give yet…. Does she not understand, holidays abroad are a luxury NOT a given?? There are workers with jobs being advised that if they book and the place goes amber, they are taking a risk and will have to stand for leave/be unpaid/maybe have a ‘discussion’ for booking it. And these are workers who sometimes have gone above and beyond on crap money? Its sometimes just so thoughtless, and I’m sure she has people she can message to ask.

Reactions: 5
Now Mallorys off asking about holidays. I didnt actually think the green list was a give yet…. Does she not understand, holidays abroad are a luxury NOT a given?? There are workers with jobs being advised that if they book and the place goes amber, they are taking a risk and will have to stand for leave/be unpaid/maybe have a ‘discussion’ for booking it. And these are workers who sometimes have gone above and beyond on crap money? Its sometimes just so thoughtless, and I’m sure she has people she can message to ask.
They did name Malta and Balaric islands as green list lastxweek.

I've probably said it before on here but why can't influencers just stay in the country for now?! Why, the second they hear that a holiday may be a remote possibility do they need go off abroad? They apparently have these amazing lives, and amazing husbands, and amazing husbands but it's not enough, they have to head off to Portugal/Malta/Outer Mongolia the second they can!

Reactions: 7
To be fair I think if people can afford to go on holiday why not. The last year or so should have taught us all that we should make the most of things while we can

Reactions: 8
To be fair I think if people can afford to go on holiday why not. The last year or so should have taught us all that we should make the most of things while we can
I agree, don’t think it’s anyone place to tell people how to spend their money. Holidays have different meanings for different people and most people in influencers situations would do the same

I don't think it's a case of telling people how to spend their money. I think it's a case of it being a bit tone deaf of them all to just shoot off abroad at the first opportunity. Also, they all seem to take their kids out of school, which isn't fair on the kids. And if the countries they go to change to an amber list country whilst they're there, will they really, honestly isolate once home?

isn’t this thread about Hattie and Mallory? Why are their friends being mentioned?

I agree, don’t think it’s anyone place to tell people how to spend their money. Holidays have different meanings for different people and most people in influencers situations would do the same
Its not so much the spending money, its the thought. I have no doubt Mallory and her mates all hve travel agents they can link in with.
But theres followers who will have lost jobs, be on low incomes etc, and it just seems a bit well, braggy that they can go away and pay the increased costs etc. Thats why a lot of influencers ask for ideas, not that they actually want them.
I know plenty who can’t afford the prices of foreign hols right now or even go due to work. Its just being mindful of the wider world sometimes and I think Mallory esp has been so sheltered that it just doesn’t occur to her that not everyone is just at home and has a decent earning partner to fund nice stuff. And i say this about all influencers. it doesnt take much to think about what you post publically and on private sm with your friends.

Same. And there not well known enough to have a thread of there own. Feel for Marlon Pack as he and Aden were best friends. How awkward will training be soon lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.