Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would tell them to eff right off… he’s not isolating because for any other reason than his selfish parents wanted another holiday. What a joke
Yeah I know! But the head will want to look like they have all plates spinning and it’ll just get given to the teacher to ensure it’s provided! No extra work for the head.
Because of all this covid stuff we would only refuse home learning tasks if a child is sick, as they shouldn’t be working but if isolating then yes they are entitled to a similar curriculum (may differ from school to school but I’d doubt very much)

Hattie is loving the kids outfit he borrowed from his big cousin who had it for free from the brand tagged so she can have free stuff, too.
Predictable entitled low grade wag numbskull.
It worries me more that they are having to borrow clothes from Blythe. At least if the had gone home they’d have stuff to wear. Nice dose of benign neglect there. Especially when you can get stuff delivered next day from next. But then its not free right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Bit strange it seems they are having fun days out whilst Otis is supposed to be at school whilst Blythe is at school.

Reactions: 5
Me too! I was half expecting they would have justified taking her out, but maybe Joe said no. I mean, working it out, Hattie didnt actually have that long to wait before its the summer hols anyway to come up. And you can still go about normal business with even about two weeks of pregnancy left so thats not an excuse for seeing them now.
It just seems pants for poor Blythe and crap for the boys to be missing school- I know they would isolating, but they are even missing blended learning right now that theu could have at home

Reactions: 2
I would tell them to eff right off… he’s not isolating because for any other reason than his selfish parents wanted another holiday. What a joke
spot on that! How many holidays does Hattie need? Even when Korey is playing she buggers off to Dubai etc. She has such an easy life it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I know! But the head will want to look like they have all plates spinning and it’ll just get given to the teacher to ensure it’s provided! No extra work for the head.
Because of all this covid stuff we would only refuse home learning tasks if a child is sick, as they shouldn’t be working but if isolating then yes they are entitled to a similar curriculum (may differ from school to school but I’d doubt very much)
Any private school will not provide at home learning for someone who chooses to go on holiday to a country knowing they have to issolate it’s a choice. So he has missed so much x

Hattie had an extra 20,000 followers overnight last week and around 40,000 more recently. For doing what? Very suspect. Can I get a management team who gives me loads of bot followers and then take an hour out of my day to produce an ad and call it a job? Her and her sister just come across as honestly absolute losers who do zero for female empowerment. I can’t follow/ watch their stufff I literally want to vom.

They are the exact reason I hope people are going off league football, particularly now with covid. They are paying the wages of dumb ass footballers who all marry absolute air heads that contribute nothing to society other than push babies out fo their vaginas

I mean seriously why does Hattie need to go on holiday abroad, she doesn’t do anything!

Can you imagine how shallow their conversations must be

I’m sorry for the rant guys but enough is enough with these people always taking from society and giving nothing back!

Reactions: 8
Any private school will not provide at home learning for someone who chooses to go on holiday to a country knowing they have to issolate it’s a choice. So he has missed so much x
If we’re told they have to go for a funeral say and the child tells us the truth (in their case sees online) we would never be allowed to argue the case!
Either way it shows a complete disregard for their learning does it! X

So, looking at things Hatties kids are now in their fourth week of holiday, so about three weeks off school…. Even if they had two weeks for half term thats still two weeks off school and I know most places would be expecting a note by now or be considering a fine. Its different if the whole class is quarentining.
Unless they have pulled the boys out of school because Korey is on the move to another club 🤷🏻‍♀️ and theres no point sendinf tjem back for four weeks.
But education does or SHOULD matter, influencing wont be a job when they get older and theres no cert they can be a footballer 🙄

Reactions: 6
Looking at it, they have all trooped off to Norfolk. Schools break up in less than a month and private schools maybe earlier but not this early. Fucks sake…. This could have waited two weeks. But then again, they wouldnt have the special board and would have to queue etc. Idiots, they really are. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Looking at it, they have all trooped off to Norfolk. Schools break up in less than a month and private schools maybe earlier but not this early. Fucks sake…. This could have waited two weeks. But then again, they wouldnt have the special board and would have to queue etc. Idiots, they really are. 🙄

I missed A LOT of school when I was younger because my sisters were in the UK at boarding school and my parents had to make the choice for me to spend weekends with them/their school events like speech days etc. I don’t begrudge them that because I love my sisters and I missed them but we lived a lot further apart from M & H, and it was only ever a Friday/Monday I missed never three weeks. Doing it so young for no reason baffles me.

Reactions: 1
I missed A LOT of school when I was younger because my sisters were in the UK at boarding school and my parents had to make the choice for me to spend weekends with them/their school events like speech days etc. I don’t begrudge them that because I love my sisters and I missed them but we lived a lot further apart from M & H, and it was only ever a Friday/Monday I missed never three weeks. Doing it so young for no reason baffles me.
It is baffling. The thing is too, I understand Joe and Korey only have certain time off due to seasons. But the girls could easily go away together, and do things, theres a whole 9 weeks holiday for them soon. I’ve never had any impression the lads would say no to that. And its not like one is abroad and they only have a once in a four year slot together, they did lockdown together, they went to Dubai at xmas etc.
What got me so mad too is that education is so important. I think they are grabby morons at times, but I can laugh at that. When there are children missing education daily because of neglect abuse etc who want to learn and they willfully chose not to engage with good schooling, its just maddening

Reactions: 2
It is baffling. The thing is too, I understand Joe and Korey only have certain time off due to seasons. But the girls could easily go away together, and do things, theres a whole 9 weeks holiday for them soon. I’ve never had any impression the lads would say no to that. And its not like one is abroad and they only have a once in a four year slot together, they did lockdown together, they went to Dubai at xmas etc.
What got me so mad too is that education is so important. I think they are grabby morons at times, but I can laugh at that. When there are children missing education daily because of neglect abuse etc who want to learn and they willfully chose not to engage with good schooling, its just maddening
it shows a blatant disregard for education. Same with susie verrill and greg rutherford. It's hardly as if the teachers aren't going to be seeing it since they post it all over the gram

it shows a blatant disregard for education. Same with susie verrill and greg rutherford. It's hardly as if the teachers aren't going to be seeing it since they post it all over the gram
Not sure why SV does it at all. She has absolutely no excuse as Greg hasn't been tied to rigid training schedules since they started school.

Reactions: 3
I think our Susan will be home schooling at this rate because getting up and ready if Greg is away will be too much hard work. Sorry, they will be taking the kids out experience more than just the classroom…..

I have just seen someones called Hattie out though for being out of quarentine. If it wasnt for the fact I don’t want ger to block me, I’d mentioned the school thing. But I love a good nosy and witch too much.
mallory is trying way too hard to be Hattie right now though, she looks so much more relxed in her own style, the dress and flip flops and wavey hair. The shorts, heels blazer bun thing just doesn’t seem to be her and she looks so uncomfy with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.