Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys have such horrid table manners considering they eat out so regularly.A clear lack of training from Hattie and Korey.They will be the type to complain the staff judging them and treating them badly.

Reactions: 3
Not just about Hattie and Mallory but has anyone else noticed that the football and rugby WAGS all seem to have their first child at a really young age. I’m assuming this is strategic to make their wealthy sportsman stay with them.

I’ve recently come across Ellie Summer McClean on Instagram and YouTube. Her partner is a rugby player and they, too, are very young parents.

Reactions: 7
I think for some of the more ‘regular players’ in a team where they may stay for about 5 years plus, babies aren’t such a big thing because wives can make their own solid career.
But it seems to be more common in the transitent players, where they are more on the fringes, because you can’t really settle down when you know a year into a job you might be preparing to move. and when your partner is on say 75k a year, you can plan a family young because you don’t have to wait to get established in a job, save for a house deposit, save for mat leave etc. Its different when you are earning 28-35k a year. I don’t get Mallory though, shes certainly settled enough whereever Joe is to develop a proper career (I refuse to say influencing is a career)
certainly there is a difference though, either the lads I follow never have partners or they seem to be coupled up from really young. Out of the ‘wasps gang’ i do like Dan Robsons mrs. She seems to just do her own thing, has her business and to say they are the same as as Joe and Mallory, don’t seem to focussed on the whole kids thing. Its a plesantly normal surprise, as seeing people monied up with kids young can sometimes make normal people feel lift behind when actually it is normal.

Reactions: 1
Out of the ‘wasps gang’ i do like Dan Robsons mrs. She seems to just do her own thing, has her business and to say they are the same as as Joe and Mallory, don’t seem to focussed on the whole kids thing
There should always be a warning with SM. Just because it isn't mentioned it doesn't mean it isn't true. No one has any idea as to what her feelings are on having children as she doesn't really mention it. She does adore her godchildren and her new nephew. Behind closed dores who knows.

Some just keep certain things really private. I always have on SM. There are certain things I would never post about or put certain pictures up yet some of my friends have no boundaries whatsoever.

Not just about Hattie and Mallory but has anyone else noticed that the football and rugby WAGS all seem to have their first child at a really young age. I’m assuming this is strategic to make their wealthy sportsman stay with them.

I’ve recently come across Ellie Summer McClean on Instagram and YouTube. Her partner is a rugby player and they, too, are very young parents.
A lot of girls who move with their partners at an early age seem to be bored and instead of getting a job they have a child. On the flip side however, some of these girls have passed up on going to University to go with their partners so not all money grabbers I guess

I think it’s because a lot of the men retire at a young age (35 ish) and so they feel that if they have kid young they can live life when they retire without having to think about having kids.

She’s probably the type of person to leave all that mess as well and walk off saying “it’s their job to clean it, they get paid for it” 🙄
Having worked in customer service for years people actually do this it’s an awful attitude. One gym I worked in a lady was throwing used tissues on the floor instead of in the bin behind her and when the cleaner asked her politely to use the bin she said exactly what you wrote “that’s what you get paid for” 🤢

• Wow
There should always be a warning with SM. Just because it isn't mentioned it doesn't mean it isn't true. No one has any idea as to what her feelings are on having children as she doesn't really mention it. She does adore her godchildren and her new nephew. Behind closed dores who knows.

Some just keep certain things really private. I always have on SM. There are certain things I would never post about or put certain pictures up yet some of my friends have no boundaries whatsoever.
Yep, I know sm doesn’t always show life for most people…... i’m not that daft. Mine certainly doesn’t reflect my whole life
I guess how I meant though is that she seems really independant. Not everything is about Dan/family etc. and thats what I like, that she very clearly has her own life. Whereas some wags just appear to be an extention of their partners.
That was the comment I was making, not about their wanting/not wanting to have kids etc. I’m not going into my own stuff, but been there done it with assumptions so I would never do the same for anyone else. And I’m bit surprised that that was the inference you took from a throw away comment tbh.

Yes!!! I like her too
Theres a few. Courtney Lawes wife seems similar, her life is just as much about her business as it is kids, and Danny Cares wife is clearly an intelligent woman.

then theres some like George Fords ex, and the many ones who all have baby clothes companies, claiming to all be business women. Flogging crap someone else has designed and made is no different to running an ebay page, instagram doesn’t make it any different 🙄

Last edited:
I think it’s because a lot of the men retire at a young age (35 ish) and so they feel that if they have kid young they can live life when they retire without having to think about having kids.
Call me cynical but money talks too hahaha!

She’s a weird one. I didn’t use to mind her but then she changed massively 🤷‍♀️ Not sure why I still follow her 😂
I stopped when she didn’t isolate off a holiday (and hid where she was) and her sister did insta stories where she was clearly driving after a skin full and filming at 80mph. Before then I kinda liked the stuff, but now its just posing in clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Must be nice though to have a rich mummy and daddy where you can both have new mercs (probably on pcp deals) because they must earn sod all from their fashion ranges to afford them, the meals out, gyms etc…… not surprised they both haven’t gone forbath players by now.

I know nothing about wags but I love Stacey Morrison on insta. I followed her for her style and love her personality too you’d never know she is a wag, I only know cos her husband sean Morrison is obviously always on her insta and I can see he’s a footballer loool

She’s a weird one. I didn’t use to mind her but then she changed massively 🤷‍♀️ Not sure why I still follow her 😂
Does anyone know why her and George Ford broke up? I swear they had planned their wedding, lived in their big house then nothing

No idea but I would like to know if anyone does. So nosy 😂😂
second this, absolutely dying to know. I think she has a new boyfriend and that's who she was in Greece with recently, also dying to know who he is too. (sorry this is off the topic but she is no where near famous to have her own threat but maybe a c-list rugby wags and exs thread is needed😂)

Hattie has the cheek to say she can’t believe the boys have finished school and nursery for the year considering they’ve barely been in.Is anyone else hoping she gives birth soon so we can stop with all the forced bump pics with the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.