Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hattie has the cheek to say she can’t believe the boys have finished school and nursery for the year considering they’ve barely been in.Is anyone else hoping she gives birth soon so we can stop with all the forced bump pics with the boys
The smile she does when she purses her lips together is sooo fake. I've got no idea why she draws on a whole new top lip.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. I couldn’t get what it was, it seems they just vanished from each other am and all that. I need a reason, especially as she still seems so in with the others

I’ve heard things about GF that he can be very particular about how things are done but it did seem like they had just bought a new house and everything was great, to suddenly nothing.

I’ve heard things about GF that he can be very particular about how things are done but it did seem like they had just bought a new house and everything was great, to suddenly nothing.
I was thinking whether the move to Leicester didn’t help, she’d not long since left uni, was used to a busy city, all her family were in Bath (I’m assuming he was more used to moving with dad being a coach, and his brother was also there) and maybe she just didn’t enjoy it.

I was thinking whether the move to Leicester didn’t help, she’d not long since left uni, was used to a busy city, all her family were in Bath (I’m assuming he was more used to moving with dad being a coach, and his brother was also there) and maybe she just didn’t enjoy it.
I think that had a lot to do with it. Her shop is in Bath, her friends and family are all there, it seems. They met when she was very young and his career was well on it's way. I guess sometimes these things just don't work. There didn’t seem to be animosity between them.

Shes seriously going at 8 months pregnant?!?. Hope she’s well insured because there’s no proper agreements I gather now for health care (I might be wrong, it’s been a long time since I’ve been abroad 😂😂).
My holiday from proper actual work will be spent at home. We cant get anywhere because guess what, loads of families like hers booked them just incase they can’t get abroad and now aren’t cancelling them. Just incase the gov changes plans again. Cheers dickheads! So people who do real jobs can’t even enjoy the break the gov are encouraging key workers to now take ahead of the next tit show! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
My holiday from proper actual work will be spent at home.
I’m spending my week off doing a 25 hour spin challenge (pray for my arse 😂), then babysitting my niece down in Manchester since my sister is back at work. I would love to go home to France never mind a holiday, but yknow, I’m not 🙄 not been back home since October 2019 😭

Reactions: 5
I’m spending my week off doing a 25 hour spin challenge (pray for my arse 😂), then babysitting my niece down in Manchester since my sister is back at work. I would love to go home to France never mind a holiday, but yknow, I’m not 🙄 not been back home since October 2019 😭
Oh no! Hopefully you get back soon!
It just goes to show how us ‘norms’ really do live compared to others. I mean, its not exactly like she’s even Molly Mae and what her face from MIC and doing lots of promo stuff to even warrent being knackered for a holiday.
They’ve both barely even posted recently. Have the freebies stopped coming by any chance??

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Hopefully you get back soon!
I have a feeling I’ll get to go home just as my mum and dad move back over to the UK and I lose my free accommodation 😂

it’s mad to me how she just can’t be in the UK for long. I know it’s private but the boys’ school must be wondering 😒

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling I’ll get to go home just as my mum and dad move back over to the UK and I lose my free accommodation 😂

it’s mad to me how she just can’t be in the UK for long. I know it’s private but the boys’ school must be wondering 😒
Ah no! sounds about right though, based on the past few years of luck for us all 😂😂

I gather the boys broke up yesterday, and if Koreys back training, she’ll be bored having to parent alone…… be too hard no doubt.

That said, I thought the limit for flying was about 8 months…. So she’s pushing it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.