Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo with Mallory. Korey with the kids in a play thing his own and Blythe. Just saw on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
So we did cheat the rules then by going to stay wirh Mally. The thing is, day eight tests are mandatory and can still show covid 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ffs, its not that hard. Go home from holiday. Go to your house. Stay there until ten days is done. Unless Hattie and Korey are actually even more thicker then they seem
And this is probably becaue they don’t actually have a life. Not being well know influencers means they don’t get the events, tv crap but they don’t have the routine of a job so wtf do you do all day. It must be lonely esp for Mallory because most wasps wags seem to have jobs too. But it doesnt mean sod the rules

Haha! Speak of the devil. Someone must have called her out because shes shared a story about testing. Hiya Hattie love!!!!

Reactions: 7
Wonder when she was ‘allowed’ out of isolation as stories show they’ve been to ‘the farm’ Stratford and the play village in Warwick. Makes me think they’ve either been out before day 5 or returned sooner than they let on.

Reactions: 4
So we did cheat the rules then by going to stay wirh Mally. The thing is, day eight tests are mandatory and can still show covid 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ffs, its not that hard. Go home from holiday. Go to your house. Stay there until ten days is done. Unless Hattie and Korey are actually even more thicker then they seem
And this is probably becaue they don’t actually have a life. Not being well know influencers means they don’t get the events, tv crap but they don’t have the routine of a job so wtf do you do all day. It must be lonely esp for Mallory because most wasps wags seem to have jobs too. But it doesnt mean sod the rules

Haha! Speak of the devil. Someone must have called her out because shes shared a story about testing. Hiya Hattie love!!!!
Looks like she is indicating she isolated at their house! Errrr doesn’t work like that love! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she is thick I think she is ignorant. Thinks she can do what she likes when she likes. I find her extremely irritating to say the least.

Reactions: 9
Deffo with Mallory. Korey with the kids in a play thing his own and Blythe. Just saw on Instagram.
Hattie has said they did isolation in Eng so have done 5 days test to release. Whether they did it there or at her parents or from when who knows.

It must be lonely esp for Mallory because most wasps wags seem to have jobs too. But it doesnt mean sod the rules
In fairness most with kids don't. A lot have young children.

Last edited:
The point though is that its not where they did it thats annoying people, thats just a by issue, its more the fact that they did it to avoid stricter rules, all because Hattie and Korey probably don’t want to entertain two kids stuck in alone. Otherwise they would have just gone home, lets face it.

Reactions: 3
The point though is that its not where they did it thats annoying people, thats just a by issue, its more the fact that they did it to avoid stricter rules, all because Hattie and Korey probably don’t want to entertain two kids stuck in alone. Otherwise they would have just gone home, lets face it.
I don’t believe for one second their marriage is as happy as they make out.They seem to only be able to enjoy each other’s company during the good times.Eg holidays date nights,birthdays,day trips,weddings.The thought of staying in isolation with each other and the kids would kill them.Her entire low level wag group are all the same.

This is a total joke…
And will explain why both her and Mallory have been so quiet recently!!
Both Blythe and Otis should be at school!!
the amount Mallory moaned about home schooling you would think she would send Blythe to school…
Yet again own rule for the plebs and one rule for them

• Heart
I don’t understand why they can’t just do as they’re supposed to, ie go home, to their house, and isolate for the required time. Why do both sisters always have to try to find a way to bend rules?

Just noticed how much more followers Hattie has than Mallory. Quite significant 🤔

Reactions: 1
Just noticed how much more followers Hattie has than Mallory. Quite significant 🤔
Personality aside I follow Hattie for her fashion, she’s also pretty. I have no interest in Mallory or her family 🙊 I could go on but without being harsh, wouldn’t follow her if you paid me

Reactions: 8
Hattie is loving the kids outfit he borrowed from his big cousin who had it for free from the brand tagged so she can have free stuff, too.
Predictable entitled low grade wag numbskull.

Reactions: 5
Followed both for a while now, and remember both of them stating they were heavily bullied at school with little or no friends (awful if true) anyone think there is truth in this? I can’t help but think all influencers say they were bullied to seem more relatable? Again it’s sad if anyone is painfully bullied but they are pretty girls !
I can't speak for either of them at school but I've met Hattie once on a night out and she was with her friends seemed very popular and pretty etc etc. kind of leader of the pack vibes.. and Mallory I've met several times and again, very popular girly, not as confident as Hattie, but very popular and always with a huge girl group of blondes!

That doesn't mean that they weren't bullied at school when they were younger as I met them as teenagers but they were both really confident outgoing girls surrounded by huge groups so if they were it hasn't affected them to the point that they became isolated or loners?

Reactions: 6
Otis now hasn’t been in school since around the 27th/28th of June. Even if had a two week half term, he’s now had an additional fortnight off.

More fool then for paying private school prices when they clearly value education so little. I often think these English footballers send their kids to the independent schools so their kids don’t have to learn Welsh.

Otis now hasn’t been in school since around the 27th/28th of June. Even if had a two week half term, he’s now had an additional fortnight off.

More fool then for paying private school prices when they clearly value education so little. I often think these English footballers send their kids to the independent schools so their kids don’t have to learn Welsh.
He’s in reception as well - such an important year…
In a year that has already been so distrusted by Covid…
Even if it is a private school there is a legal requirement from the government that kids should be in education for a certain number of days a year…

He’s in reception as well - such an important year…
In a year that has already been so distrusted by Covid…
Even if it is a private school there is a legal requirement from the government that kids should be in education for a certain number of days a year…
And it’ll be up to the teachers to provide him with work to complete at home whilst he self isolates so they’ve added that pressure to their child’s teacher 👏🏼👏🏼

• Wow

I assume you mean May. Or I hope you do! That’s mental

And it’ll be up to the teachers to provide him with work to complete at home whilst he self isolates so they’ve added that pressure to their child’s teacher 👏🏼👏🏼
I would tell them to eff right off… he’s not isolating because for any other reason than his selfish parents wanted another holiday. What a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.