Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on the New Thread title ideas:
I love the doey eyes She gives him,. I don't get goosebumps of "aww look how in love they are" I get crikey he's about to eaten alive. Her looks have a more I am a predator and I have found lunch rather than this is the man of my dreams. You can see she does it more for the cameras, I've actually seen her face change ( like someone has just yelled action) she goes from normal everyday look to seductive temptress.
Do you mean preying mantis look?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's more a cat looking at a dozy mouse for me, but yes I can see that too. Her "in love" is classic acting as it looks to me like someone has just briefed her in their story. Ok he's s prince.. you want this prince.... You only have eyes for this prince..... Now action.

I sometimes feel like they are doing that body double scene from love actually where they doing the required actions but it's just part of the scene.

Reactions: 9
New thread idea:

Meghan's not getting papped, she will be seething, she's bored cos Archiepussycatdoll is probably teething.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Our actress half of the couple has likely always dreamed of going to The Oscars. Since she is unlikely to get there based on her acting skills, this may be her big chance to go.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wary of her when I heard the nonsense she spouted about not really knowing much about the RF or who he was 🤪. And then of course the engagement interview. Something deeply false about her and always acting a 'part'. I'm always amazed some people fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Meghan& Harry#9 Meghan's not been papped, Harrys still trapped and the security's out buying crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
^This! Best left alone, IMO. I can't stomach it myself. :sick:

The connection to Meghan is all over the Torontopapers twitter, with references to Seagrams and Epstein, not to mention a bunch of politicians.
I followed that trail for a bit as I was reading the comments, but when I saw how murky all that was down in the rabbit warrens, I decided I'd rather not know. It is beyond comprehension that our world is filled with such sickening alternate realities. :sick:
see.. I've been playing with a theory that i know sounds kinda loop but ...with all those connections and whatever i've been wondering if she was planted to start the downfall of the monarchy. because since this and with andrew, people all over have started questioning what's really going on. it's become a kind of joke and i think it's only going to get worst..

see.. I've been playing with a theory that i know sounds kinda loop but ...with all those connections and whatever i've been wondering if she was planted to start the downfall of the monarchy. because since this and with andrew, people all over have started questioning what's really going on. it's become a kind of joke and i think it's only going to get worst..
She's failed her mission

Reactions: 5
There are a lot of people saying that! The whole new world order ideology and all that line of thinking. It's also on the TP tweet comments.

I personally don't see it being this complex. 🤷
I think she's a narcissist and Harry was the prey.

The political connections though...how does a literal nobody know all these top-tier politicians? She doesn't come from a political family to have made those connections, nor was she politically involved. She was a minor actress who had one major career role, and that was Suits (not even something as big as Friends or Veep where she would have any real clout). It's weird.

Reactions: 10
There are a lot of people saying that! The whole new world order ideology and all that line of thinking. It's also on the TP tweet comments.

The political connections though...how does a literal nobody know all these top-tier politicians? She doesn't come from a political family to have made those connections, nor was she politically involved. She was a minor actress who had one major career role, and that was Suits (not even something as big as Friends or Veep where she would have any real clout). It's weird.
I personally believe she's got tit on them, somehow through yachting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I personally believe she's got tit on them, somehow through yachting
The yachting thing is the key to that side of her life.She's not the first person to store dirt from her time as a YG and won't be the last.She's treading a dangerous path though. As much as she has on them, they have on her.
When Harry stops thinking with his dick he'll actually start getting curious about her past and is in for a shock.

As for the Oscars? I think they'll go. They'll find an excuse. She missed the Baftas she so coveted ( I firmly believe that would have been one of their cherry picked gigs, till gangan put the kybosh on them doing royal gigs) so I could see Harry giving in and shlepping to the Oscars behind her patting her hair and generally looking like a ginger twunt.

• Haha
Would she ever have attended the Baftas? That’s a K & W gig so would think highly unlikely as the RF don’t tend to do joint engagements

Reactions: 4

Maybe the start of a new Christine Keeler-esque tale to come 🤔

Reactions: 7
She paid the right people who put her in contact. I don’t believe a second she has five million of her own, she spend it all on PR.

I think the Brad Pitt Joke made it clear she has no chance in Hollywood, especially after the Jen Meyer stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She paid the right people who put her in contact. I don’t believe a second she has five million of her own, she spend it all on PR.

I think the Brad Pitt Joke made it clear she has no chance in Hollywood, especially after the Jen Meyer stunt.
What’s the Jen Meyer stunt?

The yachting thing is the key to that side of her life.She's not the first person to store dirt from her time as a YG and won't be the last.She's treading a dangerous path though. As much as she has on them, they have on her.
When Harry stops thinking with his dick he'll actually start getting curious about her past and is in for a shock.

As for the Oscars? I think they'll go. They'll find an excuse. She missed the Baftas she so coveted ( I firmly believe that would have been one of their cherry picked gigs, till gangan put the kybosh on them doing royal gigs) so I could see Harry giving in and shlepping to the Oscars behind her patting her hair and generally looking like a ginger twunt.
“Twunt” That’s going on my list 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think I buy in much to the whole diabolical plan thing. I also feel like I’m missing something whenever people write about her connections to the Clintons and Obama’s? Do we have evidence that those connections existed before she became part of the BRF and therefore a really good person for those people to know? I know someone posted a picture of a family member of hers working for the clintons in some capacity years and years ago but that seems like a really loose connection. Did I miss something? She did that UN ambassador thing which might have put her in connection to people she wouldn’t have known through acting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.