Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

:ROFLMAO:
I said the other day when watching the BAFTAs that Meghan must have been seething that Wills and Kate get to go. I was waiting for Harry and Meghan to try and attend the Oscars as a form of one upmanship!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was the jeweller who was told by the palace to stop using photos of MM wearing her jewellery on Instagram.
Yeah while there was an agreement between MM and Jen, allegedly. Some say it was kinda a warning to other people who wanted to get in business with her and a reason for MM to quit.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I buy in much to the whole diabolical plan thing. I also feel like I’m missing something whenever people write about her connections to the Clintons and Obama’s? Do we have evidence that those connections existed before she became part of the BRF and therefore a really good person for those people to know? I know someone posted a picture of a family member of hers working for the clintons in some capacity years and years ago but that seems like a really loose connection. Did I miss something? She did that UN ambassador thing which might have put her in connection to people she wouldn’t have known through acting.
I'd seen photos posted somewhere (dripdrop/TP/another board?) with her and the Clintons, and she looked much younger than she does now. Also, the BRF don't mingle with politicians as they are neutral, outside of State visits and official engagements, so it makes no sense for her to randomly be photographed with them after joining the BRF. I don't recall there being any charitable event where both members of the BRF and the Clinton family were present. :unsure:
Then again, I am only looking at surface level talk around this and it's others who are posting these pictures and their conspiracy theories. I don't think it gets as complicated as all that.

Reactions: 2
I'd seen photos posted somewhere (dripdrop/TP/another board?) with her and the Clintons, and she looked much younger than she does now. Also, the BRF don't mingle with politicians as they are neutral, outside of State visits and official engagements, so it makes no sense for her to randomly be photographed with them after joining the BRF. I don't recall there being any charitable event where both members of the BRF and the Clinton family were present. :unsure:
Then again, I am only looking at surface level talk around this and it's others who are posting these pictures and their conspiracy theories. I don't think it gets as complicated as all that.
Definitely get what you mean, I didn’t mean that she would have met them in BRF capacity but more that she would have used her newfound relevancy to get in with powerful entities - something she seems obsessed with doing.

Reactions: 3
Definitely get what you mean, I didn’t mean that she would have met them in BRF capacity but more that she would have used her newfound relevancy to get in with powerful entities - something she seems obsessed with doing.
Oh I see, I misunderstood earlier. :)
You could be right. She is fond of flexing this newfound status of hers.

I read that as John Mayer 😳😂
Having heard stories of John Mayer's escapades as well as MM's...I can see this being true, too! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. And why is the BRF not disputing this? It makes me believe that they actually do have 15 of them. I can’t even imagine the cost of this
In the UK they earn around £100,000 pa. So for them to be abroad and technically working 24 hours a day (Because they are away) the cost must be through the roof!

Why do they need 15 close security officers?
I may be crazy but I don't think that number is too high. He is the son of Prince Charles, the future King, and the grandson of the current Monarch.
A couple to guard him, a couple to guard Meagain and Archificial, and a few doing the rounds on the house regularly to ensure nobody is coming in.
Besides, I doubt all 15 would work at once. They swap over so nobody is on their feet all day long and those on duty can stay alert.
It makes sense to me. 🤷

Yep, she married an actual real life fu@king prince and it still wasn’t enough 🙄
My 13 year old had to write an essay about discontent and foolish wishes in fairy tales, and literally just used this as an example of how someone can be outwardly successful but still not happy or satisfied
and contrasted it with how Corrie Ten Boom was even able to find things to be thankful about in a concentration camp. Her essay did not reflect well on Meghan's character.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In the UK they earn around £100,000 pa. So for them to be abroad and technically working 24 hours a day (Because they are away) the cost must be through the roof!
Absolutely. I think that's the primary benefit of them being at KP or Frogmore cottage. Those places are already set up for royalty and are secure. Securing these 3 people in a random mansion in a foreign country is another story. They have to be vigilant. The bill will be crazy expensive.

I presume all the security officers sleep in the mansion. They undoubtedly overhear a lot. Didn’t Harry have two when he was out and about when single.

I've never seen this picture before, look at Jay Z! Maybe he hangs around this thread? ;)

20200206_165513.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.