Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celt News is one of the better ones, along with According 2Taz & Murky Meg, they seem to know what theyre talking about. As much as MM is a (non) royal pain in the ass some stuff that people make up on there is bloody crazy!
Is Danja Zone any good?

I was just thinking(I do sometimes) about that jolly boatman and the bullshit article about how he refused the paps use of his boat and how the locals support the gruesome twosome and hate the press.
How did smeg know about this attempt to pap their island by boat?... and how did the paps get the tea about her calling him to thank him?
So really what the hypocritical locals mean is that it's OK for them to flog tea spillage that makes them look caring but everyone else can fuff off.

I wonder if they'll be at the Oscars this weekend. Jeeze I hope not. Those sycophantic arseholes will cheer them on .:sick:

Reactions: 3
So Princess Beatrice is getting married in May... do we think Harry & Cringe will go?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking(I do sometimes) about that jolly boatman and the bullshit article about how he refused the paps use of his boat and how the locals support the gruesome twosome and hate the press.
How did smeg know about this attempt to pap their island by boat?... and how did the paps get the tea about her calling him to thank him?
So really what the hypocritical locals mean is that it's OK for them to flog tea spillage that makes them look caring but everyone else can fuff off.

I wonder if they'll be at the Oscars this weekend. Jeeze I hope not. Those sycophantic arseholes will cheer them on .:sick:
I would think that if the locals can afford to live on Vancouver Island then they are not too pleased about the Royal intrusion and press hanging around anyway.

I bet they are at the Oscar's ..Well, MeAgain - Archie has got to babysit Harry

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.