Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greta has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for the second year in a row. It's turning into a joke of an award if she receives it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Greta has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for the second year in a row. It's turning into a joke of an award if she receives it.
She’s abhorrent. She’s a divisive, condescending little kid who would do well to actually go to school and learn something.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What has she done apart from shouting 'how dare you' and resembling Stephen Merchant?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One question, HOW? So now we give a Nobel to whining teenager puppets. It’s so outrageous a concept. I can’t even 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she came across as a poser at the engagement announcement. Continually pawing at his arm and all goo-goo eyes. And yes it all happened too fast. High maintenance written all over her. And then he said “ooohh, when I met Meghan, I knew I had to up my game”. Barf, get some balls, buddy. I thort you was a prince.
I am going to have to watch this, aren't I 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As you say, the engagement interview was a given. But the wedding just made me ‘unsettled’. I don’t know why, I can’t explain it. I said out loud ‘this ones going to be trouble’.
I remember years ago watching a film called The Nuns Story where the novices have their marriage to god. They all wore the simplest of dress, giving their life to god. The minute I saw her dress that film from years ago came straight into my head. It was like she was playing a big part, giving herself to the royal family/country if you like, and it was the most insincere thing I think I’ve ever seen. It was all show. Of course she had to be surrounded by Hollywood a-listers that she didn’t even know. A small private wedding was not in her plan. She wanted it to be big. To have herself noticed.
Then, in the evening I remember seeing one of the tennis player women who name escapes me, putting her picture on Twitter directly from the reception like she was part of some smug club. I don’t know why it irritated me, it just did.
I’m not explaining myself at all well but the simplest way I can put it is she put on a show. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, I get it completely. She wasn't getting married to her love, she was just getting married and it was the Meghan Show for real. Harry was just an extra.Her stupid smile was just smug, as usual, no genuine warmth or thrill at the occasion.Rehearsed to the nth in her head and in her mirrors.
Compare her carefully constructed images to Kate and Williams. Kate looked nervous as well as elated and William was there smiling reassuringly and sharing the moments from start to finish. Meghan never shared her day in the spotlight with Harry.In her mind she had the role she was born to and milked it till it's udders squeaked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
😱😱😱 Gird your loins. It’s a tough watch. 🥃
Christ almighty! I had to switch it off after 10 minutes. One of the things that stood out to me (apart from her acting) was Harry kept referring to 'her' and never used her name and likewise Meghan saying 'him' rather than Harry. All the crap about how they would get to work carrying out their Royal duties, aye that has turned out well. Harry son, she's just not that into you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion M&H - First comes LOVE, then comes MARRIAGE, then comes DIVORCE and a whole lot of BAGGAGE!

probs too long, like this drama 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Celt News put up another video an hour ago:

No idea if any truth in it as can't find anything on Google.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Christ almighty! I had to switch it off after 10 minutes. One of the things that stood out to me (apart from her acting) was Harry kept referring to 'her' and never used her name and likewise Meghan saying 'him' rather than Harry. All the crap about how they would get to work carrying out their Royal duties, aye that has turned out well. Harry son, she's just not that into you.
You need a medal for lasting ten minutes 🥇🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the doey eyes She gives him,. I don't get goosebumps of "aww look how in love they are" I get crikey he's about to eaten alive. Her looks have a more I am a predator and I have found lunch rather than this is the man of my dreams. You can see she does it more for the cameras, I've actually seen her face change ( like someone has just yelled action) she goes from normal everyday look to seductive temptress.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's her hairdresser/hair arranger too.
Freaking weirdos the both of them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.