Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread! :)

Now back to the goss... 🍿
I've never heard about this before:

Wait, what just happened? What? WHAT?
So, Harry saying "if you only knew what I knew...?" was he referring to this?
If this were a fairy tale, I would say there's been a curse put on the BRF because it's just one bombshell after another! :oops::oops::oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Following up on the above story of the secret heir...errm...not sure I can take him seriously with his claim that his eye colour has been tampered with to cover up the truth! :rolleyes::LOL:

Others however, were quick to question the bonkers claims, with one commenting: "Two people who have blue eyes cannot produce a brown eyed person. How is that explained in your case Simon?"

The 52-year-old responded: "That's been explained publicly Sue it's already out there - that's why they had to tamper with my eyes - exactly the point!
Quoting from:

• Haha
  • Wow
So, Harry saying "if you only knew what I knew...?" was he referring to this?
Or perhaps he was referring to that girl he got pregnant on his gap year, who was frogmarched off for an abortion. It wasn't reported in the UK, but it made the papers in Australia whilst I was there...I seem to recall she was the daughter of some rich white landowner, with a ranch either in Oz or Africa somewhere. No trace of it on google now...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I doubt that man is Charles and Camilla's kid. There have been several claims of being a royal lovechild over the year and none have been proven.

Reactions: 11
Or perhaps he was referring to that girl he got pregnant on his gap year, who was frogmarched off for an abortion. It wasn't reported in the UK, but it made the papers in Australia whilst I was there...I seem to recall she was the daughter of some rich white landowner, with a ranch either in Oz or Africa somewhere. No trace of it on google now...
👀 did not know this

Argh I hate to be THAT person, but my parents have blue eyes, and I have one blue and one blue/brown eye. One eye is blue with a tiny few brown flecks but the other has a considerable amount of brown in it. Its not dangerous, just a gene thing.

But back to the drama. IMAGINE! imagine if this lovechild was the Superinjunction that mirror journalist mentioned a few weeks back. Just imagine. Would be fabulous. And yet it would make the triangle of Charles/Camilla/Diana even that much sadder.

IMAGINE! imagine if this lovechild was the Superinjunction that mirror journalist mentioned a few weeks back. Just imagine. Would be fabulous. And yet it would make the triangle of Charles/Camilla/Diana even that much sadder.
I wondered that as the Australian element seems completely random otherwise.

(Nothing to do with this particularly but does anyone else remember a few years ago rumours of Captain Mark Phillips having a daughter (whilst married to Anne) who lives in Oz too? A newspaper dug up photos and she is the image of Zara).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Following up on the above story of the secret heir...errm...not sure I can take him seriously with his claim that his eye colour has been tampered with to cover up the truth! :rolleyes::LOL:

Quoting from:
Ay Ay Ay he's a nutter. I ain't gonna worry about this at this point. First grade nut nut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Woah...........just when all this can’t get soapier......... we are living the live version of The Crown at the mo. I bloody love it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Argh I hate to be THAT person, but my parents have blue eyes, and I have one blue and one blue/brown eye. One eye is blue with a tiny few brown flecks but the other has a considerable amount of brown in it. Its not dangerous, just a gene thing.
Of course, that's the fun of genetics! You sound like you have the most beautiful eyes, btw. Mine are boring and just brown :mad:.... but I digress! :D
I didn't mean that it isn't possible (it is, just low probability)- I was commenting on this nutter and how utterly ludicrous to say his eye colour has been tampered with to cover up the fact that his birth parents are Charles & Camilla. You couldn't make this tit up! Spies sneaking in during the night and lasering his eyes to change their colour back in the '60s. He's a quack! :LOL:

• Haha
Two lovely pieces on Kate today:
The first on the Kensington Royal Insta page and her attendance with William at the Holocaust Memorial Day in London.
MeAgain will be scheming about what she can put on her Insta to combat so much attention being taken away from her.. I think if she can't find any photos of her doing some work, which will get tricky because she didn't actually do any, she may get desperate and pop a photo of Harry or the baby on?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Harry Markle Wordpress site is a rabbit hole and a half.............I’ve done nothing today 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Two lovely pieces on Kate today:
The first on the Kensington Royal Insta page and her attendance with William at the Holocaust Memorial Day in London.
MeAgain will be scheming about what she can put on her Insta to combat so much attention being taken away from her.. I think if she can't find any photos of her doing some work, which will get tricky because she didn't actually do any, she may get desperate and pop a photo of Harry or the baby on?
Can I just state, in an ungay way...
I Love Kate. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t work out if she’s a master manipulating witch or she is just a terrible actress and has had no help fitting in.
I’ve been on that site today all I can say is wow 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.