Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find anything else on this. I wonder how much truth there is to it. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

Archie would have a better life in the UK, of course. He would be close to cousins and would always be protected. Left with Meagain, he would be a mere pawn and would suffer all his life with her delusional victimized rhetoric and constant mind games.

Here you go :)

I agree with her assessment of the situation up to a point. I just don't think he has yet come to recognise how much control Cringe has over him and his life. I think he genuinely thinks that the decision to leave the Royal family was his. He's always said a lot of the royal stuff leaves him uncomfortable ... mainly the press though to be fair to his family. In that frame of mind a manipulator like Cringe will play on that, be a little ear worm niggling "You don't really need them you know Hal ... you're more popular than William, you could do great things in the real world and be financially independent.If you want to bail out I'll support you 100% and I have contacts so we'll be fine on our own". She'd make it appear (to him) that he made the decision, so when he said it was his decision he really believed that. That's the power of the pussy over an unstable man.
However I don't believe for a minute the royals will intervene. They'll be watching carefully and will be debriefing the security guys questioning how things are for him over there and how he's coping. They'll 100% be on stand by and William will drop everything if he's needed, but they can't just saunter in and 'rescue' a grown man who hasn't invited them.
The staying in bed? Yeah probably true. There's only so much whale watching and coochy cooing with baby you can do before you go stir crazy. If he's struggling then that's good because it might make him reassess his choices. Plus I truly think Cringe will be giving him a hard time because she is getting a hard time. It will all be his fault that she's despised, it can't be hers.She was supposed to get the curtsies at their cherry picked red carpet events with big names bowing and scraping. Not only has she lost the royal red carpet events but Brad Pitt pissed on her cornflakes poking fun at her🤪. This is so far from her plan it's unreal. I said it before, the one thing TP1 is spot on with is that Cringe never thinks ahead, she just dives in head first assuming she knows best and is shocked when it goes tits up. She keeps making huge errors. Apart from the obvious ones we now have her dodgy connections and her supporting a charity that a basic check shows is NOT a charity but just a money making scheme dressed as a charity. She hasn't a clue, thick as pig tit.
I'd love the video to be based on fact but I don't think it is. As for her mental health sources ... well really, anyone of us could email her and claim to be mental health experts so I take that with a pinch of salt too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is very easy to form a tight bond with your "captor" when everybody is being negative about her and you are defending and fighting for her. However once they are by themselves it must be starting to become clear to Ginge that Cringe is not what he thought.

m
Yes it is the same as if your teenage daughter brings home someone clearly horrible just to annoy you. Instead of fighting it, which is what she wants as it seems so romantic, us against the world kind of thing, you go along with it safe in the knowledge it will fizzle out. Stuck together with a difficult person is not romantic. The novelty rapidly wears off. And the horrible truth about that ALL your family and friends have been talking about starts to filter through.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just for fun, does anyone else have a specific moment where they first knew beyond a shadow of doubt that there was something off with her?
The engagement video is kind of a given but when she said “All I asked was ‘Is he kind??’” And then looked like she expected an award for that...that’s when I started thinking she was weird. Knew she was absolutely weird after this classic:

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Just for fun, does anyone else have a specific moment where they first knew beyond a shadow of doubt that there was something off with her?
The engagement video is kind of a given but when she said “All I asked was ‘Is he kind??’” And then looked like she expected an award for that...that’s when I started thinking she was weird. Knew she was absolutely weird after this classic:
She looked like she just flung a scarf on her head, rather than wearing it the correct way. Kate did it perfectly.

Reactions: 8
She looked like she just flung a scarf on her head, rather than wearing it the correct way. Kate did it perfectly.
The clincher for me were those f@&$ing tendrils...how would that ever come about naturally. It was painful how much she wanted that to be an iconic image.

Reactions: 10
I thought she came across as a poser at the engagement announcement. Continually pawing at his arm and all goo-goo eyes. And yes it all happened too fast. High maintenance written all over her. And then he said “ooohh, when I met Meghan, I knew I had to up my game”. Barf, get some balls, buddy. I thort you was a prince.

So, grannyskank Madonna wants them to rent her apartment.
The bar gets lower and lower....

• Haha
As you say, the engagement interview was a given. But the wedding just made me ‘unsettled’. I don’t know why, I can’t explain it. I said out loud ‘this ones going to be trouble’.
I remember years ago watching a film called The Nuns Story where the novices have their marriage to god. They all wore the simplest of dress, giving their life to god. The minute I saw her dress that film from years ago came straight into my head. It was like she was playing a big part, giving herself to the royal family/country if you like, and it was the most insincere thing I think I’ve ever seen. It was all show. Of course she had to be surrounded by Hollywood a-listers that she didn’t even know. A small private wedding was not in her plan. She wanted it to be big. To have herself noticed.
Then, in the evening I remember seeing one of the tennis player women who name escapes me, putting her picture on Twitter directly from the reception like she was part of some smug club. I don’t know why it irritated me, it just did.
I’m not explaining myself at all well but the simplest way I can put it is she put on a show. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest I was not really interested in them at all initially so I came late to this party. For me the epiphany moment was when she said “thanks for asking me if I’m ok”. WTF I thought, here’s this woman who has made us believe that she loves this guy and yet is unhappy. All she should need is for him to ask her if she’s ok. Not seek outside validation at that point. She started to make out she was a victim and I immediately thought oh, here we go again, hence my forum name, another liberal snowflake narcissist wanting all the attention. It’s just gone from bad to worse since then. I initially joined this forum to call out another narcissist influencer Zanna Van Dijk, but spend most of my time on this thread now. Can’t wait to see where it all ends.

I remember when there started to be rumours (that she probably leaked) about the two of them dating and she posted a picture on instagram of an old china tea set on a table, she was probably having afternoon tea with him or his family and she posted the picture clearly to let everyone know where she was.

And then there was a blind item about her starting rumours that she was being approached to be the next bond girl to make herself look like WAY a bigger name than she was to Harry, to wow him...a week or so later it was reported by 'anonymous sources' that the producers 'desperately' wanted her to be the next bond girl which was bs of course, I knew then she was shady and calculating.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I was not really interested in them at all initially so I came late to this party. For me the epiphany moment was when she said “thanks for asking me if I’m ok”. WTF I thought, here’s this woman who has made us believe that she loves this guy and yet is unhappy. All she should need is for him to ask her if she’s ok. Not seek outside validation at that point. She started to make out she was a victim and I immediately thought oh, here we go again, hence my forum name, another liberal snowflake narcissist wanting all the attention. It’s just gone from bad to worse since then. I initially joined this forum to call out another narcissist influencer Zanna Van Dijk, but spend most of my time on this thread now. Can’t wait to see where it all ends.
Yep, she married an actual real life fu@king prince and it still wasn’t enough 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I think mine was when Harry told the media off for "a wave of abuse against meagain" but if i remember correctly the neighbours said paps were never at her address.... rumours were that she told him she was being harassed so he would make their relationship public. Or her bananagram.

• Haha
I didn’t really give either of them much thought until I started reading this thread but my interest was piqued when I read about her throwing a hissy fit regarding wedding tiaras and the ‘what Meghan wants Meghan gets’ comment from Harry the Plank, I did wonder then if she was a drama llama.

The clincher for me were those f@&$ing tendrils...how would that ever come about naturally. It was painful how much she wanted that to be an iconic image.
I've never seen that,
I think mine was when Harry told the media off for "a wave of abuse against meagain" but if i remember correctly the neighbours said paps were never at her address.... rumours were that she told him she was being harassed so he would make their relationship public. Or her bananagram.
Wow, I can definitely see that happening, just as she was papped like 5 times in the span of a week while Harry was away and she cried that she was being harassed, curious why there hasn't been any since Harry is back in Canada.

Reactions: 5
This country is going to hell in a hand basket. What a load of utter pish. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Q-revealed-50-influential-people-Britain.html
Oh for gods sake. I don’t know wether to be horrified or roll on the floor laughing.

Oh duck my life. Stop the world I wanna get off. Any list praising the likes of Greta Thumbturd and Stormzy is 72 years old - I DESPAIR!!! 🤮
I want to give this statement one million ‘likes’. That goblin thunberg is 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.