Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read Merchin Markle & Hairy have15 personal protection officers? So why was they only 2 when she was walking the doll? Surely they would have to do a risk assessment being such an open space? I doubt they’re still in the mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh FFS !

Meanwhile, Canada’s The Globe and Mail reported that Meghan telephoned a taxi boat operator after he refused to ferry Japanese photographers to take pictures of the Sussexes’ seaside villa.
Miles Arsenault, who runs charters from nearby Deep Cove, described the duchess as “sweet, real and sincere”.
In North Saanich, one cafe where Harry stopped for sandwiches and a coffee has taped a notice to its door, reading “Press Free Zone”.

The boat guys name lolololol. Mr Arse-nault. How very apt.🤪
Miles Arse-nault. I bet he was called big arse at school. Probably still is.
So she telephoned them and what? Bollocked them for not bringing them to take pics? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she telephoned them and what? Bollocked them for not bringing them to take pics? 🤔
That's what I was thinking. She likely thanked him sweetly and then sent the ex SAS security guys on a secret mission to punch holes in Mr Arse's boats.That will teach him.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all bullshit they will do Anything to carry on with the free protection, I doubt they would need the extra security if they had to pay out their own pocket, financial burden

Reactions: 11
Jesus, Harry better fetch his hairdressing fix kit she bought him for Christmas cos she will be pulling her extensions out at missing another red carpet event.
OK, It's not the BAFTAs but it's a military award show and despite the Sun being a co founder with his daddyWales Harry 100% would have been front and centre presenting awards if he was still in blighty.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/helen-flanagan-kym-marsh-scarlett-212543404.html

Reactions: 5
I heard its 15 RPO in total.
2 at a time on 12 hr shifts? Thats what my military contacts say would most likely be the situ anyway whilst H&M at the mansion.... when out more on shift.
They also said that when Megs and her Doll went for their lil outing, there is no way in hell they would both walk behind her. If it was just x2 assigned it would be x1 in front and x1 with her.... which is what we've all said eh?

However, my gut is telling me H&M aren't even in Canada....
Surely someone would have seen them...
Someone would have snapped them out hiking?
Seen deliveries to the place they meant ti be staying?

Unless they are completely in lockdown in their mansion then they can't be not seen?
There wasnt even a snap of either of them on their commercial flights out there - did they get all the airport staff and flight passengers to sign NDAs?
I mean... Kate cant even nip to waitrose without a pic so surely these two would be seen somewhere?!

I think HMTQ / BRF have them in lockdown somewhere - what a shame Towers of London are no longer used.... although I'm pretty sure there will be a dungeon at the Palace....

Ok Im wishful thinking here but you hopefully you get my point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever it is she won't be spilling or leaking it to the media like Megsy's mates.
Harry seemed happy with both Chelsey and Cressida. They come across as lovely girls. Chelsey was the right girl at the wrong time for Harry.....

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really wonder what she thinks of all of this mess:

View attachment 80636
‘I dodged a bloody bullet here’

Rumour has it, Meg is going to be on dancing with stars
*Remembering her “dancing” in South-Africa*
this is going to be an amazing shitshow 😂🤣

also: a supposed billion dollar brand but making what, a maximum of 300k if you manage to stay till the end? I guess they found out the brand is not worth billions or even millions. After agents and taxes she’ll be able to buy her own groceries. Big girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meghan will be so pissed that Schofe is top news, she will have to do something big to make UK news about her again 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.