Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress was too tight, he's thinking Bey would never look so tit 😅
That was my first thought. What is it with her, either far too tight or a sack 3 sizes too big. She has the fabled magic mirror, that must be the reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things that made me think 'uh ho, somethings not right here'

A) the 'please leave my gf alone' letter when literally no one was talking about her
b) the bananagram and little hints of who she was dating on her insta
c) the awful goo goo eyes and general content of the engagement interview.
d)the contradictory lies upon lies 'we were cooking a chicken' 'im a vegan' etc
e) no family and random famous people she hadnt met at the wedding.

Reactions: 16
Are you saying even the ones in duty don’t sleep there?
I wouldn’t think they’d sleep there when they’re off duty. They’ll have houses our apartments to ‘go home’ to after their shifts.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t think they’d sleep there when they’re off duty. They’ll have houses our apartments to ‘go home’ to after their shifts.
How awful to have to stay awake all night to guard those two.

Things that made me think 'uh ho, somethings not right here'

A) the 'please leave my gf alone' letter when literally no one was talking about her
b) the bananagram and little hints of who she was dating on her insta
c) the awful goo goo eyes and general content of the engagement interview.
d)the contradictory lies upon lies 'we were cooking a chicken' 'im a vegan' etc
e) no family and random famous people she hadnt met at the wedding.
Bananagram?? I am clearly missing out â˜č

Reactions: 3
She also wrote crass messages on bananas when she and Hazza visited a charity that helped sex workers. Utterly bizarre and tone deaf. Even Hazza looked disapproving.

• Haha
  • Sick
She also wrote crass messages on bananas when she and Hazza visited a charity that helped sex workers. Utterly bizarre and tone deaf. Even Hazza looked disapproving.
I know!! What the hell was that all about?

I’m sure it helped them no end though 🙄🙄

If I were a sex worker I’d be telling her where to stick it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I caught wind of that one and couldn't believe she would do something so utterly stupid

Reactions: 2
I think it’s dreadful that Parchie is having to grow up without the company of all his fun looking cousins.

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS !

Meanwhile, Canada’s The Globe and Mail reported that Meghan telephoned a taxi boat operator after he refused to ferry Japanese photographers to take pictures of the Sussexes’ seaside villa.
Miles Arsenault, who runs charters from nearby Deep Cove, described the duchess as “sweet, real and sincere”.
In North Saanich, one cafe where Harry stopped for sandwiches and a coffee has taped a notice to its door, reading “Press Free Zone”.

The boat guys name lolololol. Mr Arse-nault. How very apt.đŸ€Ș
Miles Arse-nault. I bet he was called big arse at school. Probably still is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.