Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on starting the new thread Kev, and well done cosmo for a perfect thread header:m:m:m

Playing catch up. A huge welcome to all newbies and to the seasoned tattlers who have just found us.:m

OK, Thomas will not be making up with her either on or because of the oprah whingery interview. It's all gone too far, wounds are still raw and cos ... Samantha. Sam will not let him be manipulated into something like that because while he might want the reconciliation at any cost to his pride, Sam knows it's not genuine. It would be fake, for added dramarama and pathos and Sam will not let her elderly father be used like that, she will spell it out to him that he'd be being use as bait to lure viewers into watching the 'big emotional reunion'. No, I'm pretty sure he won't be part of it. And to imagine he's party to machiavellian schemes in cahoots with cuntchops for money, or that his strings are being pulled by a Mr Big is just ridiculous. He's elderly and unwell and likely has trouble recalling which feet to put his shoes on some days.
Also that Skippy person is batshit crazy. FFS mrs, take off the foil hat and face reality ... hazznoballs is living in montecito with cuntchops, not in London, and he's committed to the marriage for the time being. They have a child, however he was created, and have another one being created somewhere somehow. He has sold us all out and is too thick to see the freight train hurtling his way when cuntchops buggers off to the divorce courts clutching half his fortune and whatever jewellery accidentally dropped into her handbag in London He'll be fine when she posts his rings to him via fedex, get over it Skippy, bleep's gone native in Cali.
Re the bump. My banker for the Tattler Bingo card is ...oprah (the gymnast:m) rubs the bump, goes "OOH I FELT BABY MOVE!!!:eek:". carefully orchestrated to piss on the moonbump/surrogacy theories they are fully aware are doing the rounds. Probably show a scan image too if the money is right.;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The journos just don’t give a flying duck anymore! He would be a good interviewer but as much as I don’t agree with him at times, Piers Morgan would also be quite fun!!
If I could choose the interviewer, it would be Jeremy Paxman, every time. He would never do it but by God it would be wonderful. Tell me Ms Markle did you actually give birth? I'm sorry, the baby was born isn't an anwer, Did you or have you ever given birth? On repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My vote is that Judge Judy deals with all the outstanding litigation.... as a replacement for all the "interviews".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's a beautiful photo. Very genuine expressions on both of their faces. It's one of my favourite photos of any of the RF. It's a bittersweet image now.
Bittersweet, that is the prefect description of the feelings that this photo evokes.

I have looked it again and it really is such a wonderful photo. Not only does it capture their close bond, it shows a shared humour. Things that, between them, they must giggle about sometimes. The Queen is most often seen with a very serious face. So, in photos like this one, it shows what she is really like underneath all the formal veneer. She looks playful and fun. Almost as if she is trying to make Harry laugh when all his colleagues are deadly serious. A fantastic candid photo. Quite upsetting to look at now. Oh what a bloody mess, eh! ☹

Hoping that Prince Philip pulls through. 🙏

(Hi not new to Tattle, but just found you (this forum). I'm a total anti - Harry and Meghan person. Hoping the Queen will cut ties with them on March 31st. Also, I was gobsmacked with Meghan's court win. I hope that will be rectified!)
Welcome to the thread! You are amongst kindred spirits here 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another lurker from across the pond! Hello all!

I could be totally wrong of course, but I don't see the Oprah interview being all that big of a deal over here. Oprah really isn't that influencial over here anymore & no one cares about JCMH or his psycho, yacht girl wife. Other than maybe teenage & 20 something, ultra woke, Tiktokers.

I feel like when I see their faces, it's always on the over of People or OK! magazines. Which are nothing more than tabloids that will run whatever you want them to run for the right amount of $$. That doesn't mean we Yanks actually care about them. I can tell you I'm more invested in what those two are doing than anyone else I know...and that is simply out of hatred. 😆

If I was Brenda, I would be shrugging my shoulders & rolling my eyes about this. I hope PP will recover from whatever ailment sent him to the hospital. However, I think it has more to do with being 99 & not stress from these two. I may be way off, but I don't think the dynamic duo of Oprah & Rachel really strike fear in the RF.

(P.S. I hope the Anne health gossip is just that, gossip. I like her. And boy would I love to watch her rip into Smegsy behind closed doors)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
He's as thick as pigshit, though. He's been afforded all manner of support, financial, emotional. Threw it all back in Granny's face.

He can stay away permanently as far as I'm concerned. At first I thought he'd be back in the fold after the inevitable divorce, but if Phil checks out and he stays away...he might become like Uncle David, a permanent exile.
A sweet photo, nonetheless? That is all I was saying. It depicts a warm and playful relationship between grandma and grandson. So, all the more sad and desperate that their relationship is looking to end in a very bad way. The Queen must feel wretched and wracked with guilt. Pulled between loyalties and love for country and family. I know the RF are being paid handsomely, but she is human, a mum, a gran, an Aunty etc underneath and this photo shows that to me.

I totally agree that Hazzno has pissed all over his chips and has what’s coming to him. He has had many warnings and a full 12 months to decide what to do. I suppose he didn’t realise that he ‘had it so good’. He just saw all the negatives. Where as us mere plebs could see very many advantages he (and she) had living a royal lifestyle. He won’t know what he has lost until it has all gone. He hasn’t got the intelligence or foresight to work it out in advance, like we could all see because we are ‘in real life for good’, we can’t dip in and then opt out of ‘real life’ if we don’t like the realities. Silly little boy.

I'm new to this thread, only on thread #2 but wanted to see what everyone was saying about Philip. Even though I've never liked Harry, I couldn't stand Meghan as soon as she turned up (she reminds me of my sister who is a severe narcissist so Meghan set off multiple major red flags for me and I've been so confused why everyone seems to love her so I'm pleased I've found like-minded people here.)

I do hope Phillip pulls through, if only so that when he does die, the Queen can be at his side rather than have him shut away from her in hospital. I wonder if he does die and the Oprah interview goes ahead if they'll mention his old quotes in a "the old racist royal family ways are dying off, look at the new type of royal family" sort of way.

The only thing I remembered was there being a to-do about the newsreader's tie colour so I looked it up and the broadcast is on youtube here.

Also found an article from Peter Sissons explaining about the broadcast and how it had been previously planned for wall-to-wall coverage when she died but the head changed it after 9/11 because they thought it would be insensitive to give her death the same amount of airtime.
Welcome to our humble abode! Glad you have joined us 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Zara's facial expressions said it all!
He is the presiding Bishop of the episcopal church, the American arm of the c of e. Hes known for his preaching and his “way of love”. He’s rather outgoing compared to his predecessors too. I believe he’s written a book similar to his sermon at the wedding and has a podcast on love.

Reactions: 10
I have never liked Oprah TBF. Do people think she saw the invite to M&H‘s smedding with $$$$$ in her eyes? I do. Oprah won’t do things out of the goodness of her heart these days. She promoted Smeggy’s poo latte as a thank you for inviting her to the smedding. She is interviewing them now to promote her goodself and gain producer brownie points for getting a possible ‘royal scoop’. She is just as mercenary as they are.

In fact, think of all those ’celebs’ Smeggy invited to the ’smedding’, they were all there for mutually agreeable future promotions. She has already cashed in on James Corden, now Oprah. I think the Clooneys will be wheeled out at some point re surrogacy. Elton John will probably sing at an event for them, like he did Candle in the Wind. Wonder what ChavDave and NotPoshVicky can do for them? That PR LONDON person was right. This has been very carefully orchestrated from the engagement onwards. Unfortunately for Smeggy, the coronavirus got in the way. Karma?

Reactions: 34
I'm late to the party I know but what the hell is going on in that photo - with his big manky feet front and centre 🤮🤮🤮

There's an irony that for years Ginge has been the spare to Big Willie. And now he's the spare to cringe!!! Frying pan - fire

• Haha
Reactions: 32

We’ve told you several times that this famous actress is taking no chances with her family.
Her family planning, that is!
We let you know what her pregnancy schedule was from the very beginning. Indeed, she has stuck to that schedule.
The only thing we were unsure of in the past was how she was going to pull this off.
After all, since she was on a tight schedule, her plan couldn’t just be left to chance or based on luck or hope.
Well, we now have some insight into the logistics!
We can sum it up for you in three letters: I.V.F.
Unwilling to put all of her faith in Mother Nature, our TV actress and her famous husband got busy with visits to the doctor even before that ring was on her finger.
Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns.
Some might say it was calculating. Others might say it was the logical thing to do given that she was pushing forty.
Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.
Although there were rumors out there that the baby wasn’t really theirs, we will tell you that they did not need to use anyone else’s eggs or anyone else’s sperm. The baby is absolutely theirs from a genetic perspective. Sorry, conspiracy theorists!
The couple’s biggest concern was privacy. They didn’t want anyone on the outside to know what they were doing. There was a lot of sneaking around and misdirection.
A couple of interesting notes.
First, they didn’t begin this procedure in either his country or her country. The initial doctor visits and lab work were done in a third country.
Second, a handful of people on her side know about this. However, he did not tell any of his family and friends. We don’t know why. Supposedly, they still have no idea.
Third, there were some genetic concerns, so they went through all the screening processes to ensure healthy embryos.
Finally, they didn’t want to leave anything to chance. They chose to do gender selection.

Deffo a girl then this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

I could be totally wrong of course, but I don't see the Oprah interview being all that big of a deal over here. Oprah really isn't that influencial over here anymore & no one cares about JCMH or his psycho, yacht girl wife. Other than maybe teenage & 20 something, ultra woke, Tiktokers.

I feel like when I see their faces, it's always on the over of People or OK! magazines. Which are nothing more than tabloids that will run whatever you want them to run for the right amount of $$. That doesn't mean we Yanks actually care about them. I can tell you I'm more invested in what those two are doing than anyone else I know...and that is simply out of hatred. 😆

If I was Brenda, I would be shrugging my shoulders & rolling my eyes about this. I hope PP will recover from whatever ailment sent him to the hospital. However, I think it has more to do with being 99 & not stress from these two. I may be way off, but I don't think the dynamic duo of Oprah & Rachel really strike fear in the RF.

(P.S. I hope the Anne health gossip is just that, gossip. I like her. And boy would I love to watch her rip into Smegsy behind closed doors)
Welcome! We yanks can take over the boards!

Oprah is losing relevance on the public side for sure. People are forgetting that she used to have a show, and as the younger set comes up most of them have no idea who she is. Her influence lies in behind the scenes stuff, the many people she knows and in her wealth. It's odd to me that she would choose this to be the first time in years for her to come out of retirement to do a prime time special. Hazzno & Megz are important enough for Oprah to do a 90 minute prime time special. Not George Floyd, not covid, not the election. An ex-royal and his no-name actress wife.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I dont think her being American matters at all.......
but what does matter is that as an American, she didn't bother to find out that Britain culturally isnt the same country as the USA. Yes we share a language, but there are massive differences as well! If you choose to marry and live in a new country, i would expect her to make a bit more effort to get to know the culture and history of the country, instead of just assuming its the same as the USA!

I think she assumed being a Princess would be like something out of a Disney film, like the Princess Diaries, where Princesses get to play dress up and go to dance at balls......Where she would be waited on hand and foot, and every desire immediately fulfilled by teams of servants.......without finding out that the life of a senior Royal isnt much like this at all!

I also think she miscalculated the British sense of humour, irony and sarcasm.... and takes silly headlines personally!
And Im generalising hugely here......There is also a difference between perception of a Hollywood/Californian over the top sugary attitude, compared to the more tongue in cheek, diffident, stiff upper lip British mentality!

and I think there are also massive differences in how racism and religion are seen on different sides of the Atlantic. Remember things like Meghan and Harry had no idea that Britain had been celebrating Black History month in the UK for years.... and the style of the preacher at her wedding, was 'unusual' for British viewers, because he gushed so much and didnt stop talking!
Yes, the preacher at the wedding did not read the room. AT ALL. Like those who hired him, he was too self absorbed and full of his own self importance, esp at a Royal Wedding. He should’ve looked at the bored faces in the crowd. - people examining their nails and looking thorough the Hymn book - and then wrapped the boring diatribe up.

Alas, he didn’t. He carried on. Even Camilla and Kate were giving each other the side eye as if to say, “When will this prick shut the duck up! I am dying for a fag and there are glasses of champagne with my name on them inside!”

It seemed SMeghan Didn’t pick up on the public mood that day, ie shut the duck up and let’s move on! Nowt against the religious fella. He should’ve kept it short and sweet, that’s all. Instead, like Smeggy, he used the opportunity to his advantage. He milked his appearance dry. Everyone thought he was a bit of a boring twit afterwards.

Could it be that only Brits can pick up these things? There were personal slights. Etiquette no-nos, show off vicars and all the rest of it. Did only the U.K. public recognise these things?

Sarcasm for one thing is very misunderstood outside the U.K. We can call our best mate ‘a bit of a knob’ and laugh about it. We can tell someone to ‘get a life!’ and still be best pals forever. We can joke about our friends’ hair, “Who cut THAT?! Did you pay them????’.

The journos just don’t give a flying duck anymore! He would be a good interviewer but as much as I don’t agree with him at times, Piers Morgan would also be quite fun!!
Piers Morgan would be THE best person to grill this grifter! If given free rein, which I bet he wouldn’t be granted, he would go very deep, and very hard (Ooh! I say!). Smegz would end up revealing stuff she never meant to as Piers would flummox the stupid, vacuous bint.

Question: who is thickest? Smegz or Hazzno?

I vote Hazzno, but she ain’t far behind. The British public has seen through her good and proper. Like I said before...Fool us once, more fool us. Fool us twice, more fool YOU. THAT is how the British public feel now. They are determined not be fooled again by this fake-as-duck Disney Princess any more.

Well, hello there! Great to have you posting here, especially as you are from over the pond! A very warm welcome to you 🙂

Go, go go! Welcome! So amazing to have all you lurkers come out and join in. It really shows the strength of feeling across the world. I noticed lots of DM comments were from people in places like Norway, Sweden, Australia, NZ, Canada, and USA. It is not just people in the U.K. who are rung out by these two. It is a worldwide feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Love this one, baby on broad and baby on board. Ginger pubes. Little A in the window.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just like Meghan wanted to take over the Royal Family, eh?

Please feel free as ‘yanks‘ to ‘take over the boards’ (your words, not mine). I, for one, will not be posting here ever again if you ‘yanks‘ ’take over the boards’.

How very tone deaf at this moment in time to make such a crass statement when international relations are all over the place. I seek solidarity with other countries, not division and take overs. You may say your comment was meant to be light hearted but it really struck a nerve with me and I found it very insensitive and rude, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. And especially after Brexit where the EU seems determined to make the UK regret leaving.

I have no wish to fall out, I just wanted to put my point across to say that your comment was offensive to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just like Meghan wanted to take over the Royal Family, eh?

Please feel free as ‘yanks‘ to ‘take over the boards’ (your words, not mine). I, for one, will not be posting here ever again if you ‘yanks‘ ’take over the boards’.

How very tone deaf at this moment in time to make such a crass statement when international relations are all over the place. I seek solidarity with other countries, not division and take overs. You may say your comment was meant to be light hearted but it struck a nerve with me and I found it very insensitive and rude, especially in the midst of a global pandemic.

I have no wish to fall out, I just wanted to put my point across to say that your comment was offensive to me.
I'm very sorry and you would be the last person I would mean to offend. You're one of the kindest people here and have a heart too valuable to be broken. Please accept my apology.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm very sorry and you would be the last person I would mean to offend. You're one of the kindest people here and have a heart too valuable to be broken. Please accept my apology.
Thank you so much for your apology and I really appreciate It.

I guess as a U.K. citizen, I feel very ‘raw’ right now. We have the EU trying to make things as difficult as possible for us leaving their union. We also have Meghan calling the UK a racist country. I am very proud to live in the UK and I don’t think the majority of us are racist at all. All of my friends and family are very kind people.

Right now, it feels like the EU hates us for leaving, and parts of the UK and the US hate us for being ‘racist‘ to Meghan. It just feels so very wrong. The U.K. as a nation is not racist and we give very generously to help other nations every year. We are a very tolerant nation and my very mixed home community is testament to that. It hurts to be accused of being something you are not.

Again, thank you for your apology. I think I am being over sensitive and I apologise to you too for over reacting. We are being bombarded by M&H stuff in every newspaper here, several times a day. There is no escape and it gets too much sometimes.

I am a very proud U.K. citizen and so I was very quick to take offence. I am sorry for overreacting to your comment. I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. I think all this week’s news from H&M has taken its toll on me. It became too much and I just exploded.

No hard feelings whatsoever. I think I have reached peak H&M tolerance and I am taking things that were meant as a joke, far too seriously. That is my issue, not yours. I apologise for biting your head off. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Oprah is losing relevance on the public side for sure. People are forgetting that she used to have a show, and as the younger set comes up most of them have no idea who she is. Her influence lies in behind the scenes stuff, the many people she knows and in her wealth. It's odd to me that she would choose this to be the first time in years for her to come out of retirement to do a prime time special. Hazzno & Megz are important enough for Oprah to do a 90 minute prime time special. Not George Floyd, not covid, not the election. An ex-royal and his no-name actress wife.
If you throw out all the theories that require you to wear a tin foil hat, then perhaps Oprah is just trying to collect some rent money.

I know it sounds silly, but the moment for me that started me down the path of not liking MM was the white dress to show off the baby doll. As a mother who has birthed 3 children, I thought "Absolutely no way I would trot out in front the the entire world wearing white after I just gave birth. Something is not right here." I know, silly. But honestly. Especially if I knew I was going to turn around & sashay back down the red carpet for all the world to see. Dark colors for me, thank you.

At first I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. I thought I may be projecting a little. (About to go on a bit of a ramble) My husband & I were foster parents for a long time; and at the time we had a 17 year old foster child who was a stone cold narc (sociopath if you ask me). She was put in our care because she kept bringing up allegations of all sorts against any couple that took her in. I am a guardian ad lidem & working on getting my Masters in Social Work. Specializing in clinical social work. So her caseworker asked us to take her in, knowing that I could probably handle her mental illness better than most. So I thought perhaps I'm projecting my own situation on MM & the RF right now.

But the more MM was in the spotlight, the more I saw SO MANY similarities between our foster and MM. Always the victim, the crying on demand, the manipulation, fakeness, the lying/being shady about things that there were no reason to be shady about. I could go on and on.

Not one doubt in my mind MM has major issues. At best she is a narcissist. That hand on the back thing she does to JCMH, is 100% GROOMING BEHAVIOR and is totally abusive. Same when she puts it on his shoulder. The back is a grooming behavior, the shoulder is a controlling behavior. It's absolutely sickening to watch. That one event when she wore the teal dress about 3 sizes too small was the worst example of it if you ask me.

And I am not one who cares about tradition or protocol. I would have been a tea dumping colonist. I'm too American to care that he should go through the door first because he is a blood royal, higher ranking, whatever. The fact that she knew what she was getting into, knew the rules, & blatantly decided to break them says quite a lot about her mental state. It's an "F&!$ you, I dare you to say something about it" to the RF & citizens of the U.K. Although I don't think JCMH is innocent in all of this. He is certainly being controlled by an abusive spouse.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Thank you so much for your apology and I really appreciate It.

I guess as a U.K. citizen, I feel very ‘raw’ right now. We have the EU trying to make things as difficult as possible for us leaving their union. We also have Meghan calling the UK a racist country. I am very proud to live in the UK and I don’t think the majority of us are racist at all. All of my friends and family are very kind people.

Right now, it feels like the EU hates us for leaving, and parts of the UK and the US hate us for being ‘racist‘ to Meghan. It just feels so very wrong. The U.K. as a nation is not racist and we give very generously to help other nations every year. We are a very tolerant nation and my very mixed home community is testament to that. It hurts to be accused of being something you are not.

Again, thank you for your apology. I think I am being over sensitive and I apologise to you too for over reacting. We are being bombarded by M&H stuff in every newspaper here, several times a day. There is no escape and it gets too much sometimes.

I am a very proud U.K. citizen and so I was very quick to take offence. I am sorry for overreacting to your comment. I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. I think all this week’s news from H&M has taken its toll on me. It became too much and I just exploded.

No hard feelings whatsoever. I think I have reached peak H&M tolerance and I am taking things that were meant as a joke, far too seriously. That is my issue, not yours. I apologise for biting your head off. Xxxxxxxxxxx
No hard feelings at all... things are raw all over. Some day I will tell the story about how I became a royal watcher here in middle America and ended up on this board and talking to you, but it will be on a day when I feel like doing a lot of typing and when it's not as close to my bed time as it is now. I don't mean to be an invader and am incredibly grateful to be able to get a British perspective.

I grew up in a small town where they burned crosses in the front yards of black people if they dared to move there. I was relentlessly bullied in school in part because I wasn't part of the religious majority. I know what it's like to be homeless and live paycheck to paycheck. And I'm seeing people cry racism because Meghan didn't get the tiara she wanted.

There is a portion of the US that thinks everything is racist and there is nothing that will convince them otherwise. There is a far greater portion that would not be able to locate Britain on a map, let alone explain the difference between England, Britain and the UK. A great deal of all of those can't read and think Brexit comes with eggs and sausage. This is where most American sugars come from. Remember that.

I think we have all been tolerating a lot of things for far too long and we all are fast reaching our breaking points. There are no hard feelings and nothing really to apologize for.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.