Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title should be
Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how are you feeling?
but it wouldn't fit so I went a bit Joey from Friends and missed out "are".

Congratulations and thanks to @cosmo girl for the new title, with an immense 77 likes! (Here)

Thread continues from here:

I am going to let the Daily Star summarise the current position with their excellent front pages! There is not a lot more needing to be said!
1613583628125.png
1613583646397.png

At the time of writing, sending Best Wishes to Prince Philip who's just gone into hospital.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Thanks for shiny new thread guys!

For those interested, Yankee Wally latest video

Reactions: 18
Gtz
Full title should be
Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how are you feeling?
but it wouldn't fit so I went a bit Joey from Friends and missed out "are".

Congratulations @cosmo girl for the new title, with an immense 77 likes! (Here)

Thread continues from here:

I am going to let the Daily Star summarise the current position with their excellent front pages! There is not a lot to be said!
View attachment 441946 View attachment 441947

At the time of writing, sending Best Wishes to Prince Philip who's just gone into hospital.
Gtz @cosmo girl for a stupendous title and ty @kev1974 for getting it up and running so to speak <coughs> ;)

Reactions: 22
Thank you @cosmo girl and @kev1974 for the sparkling new thread.

Bringing this one forward - pretty much universal anti-Harkle messages from all sides of the UK press, from the Star to The Times. Just what you pay your PR team millions to achieve.... :rolleyes:

From The Times today, https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/its-high-time-harry-and-meghan-lost-honorary-titles-2qf5c7qm0

It’s high time Harry and Meghan lost honorary titles
Jawad Iqbal

Wednesday February 17 2021, 12.01am GMT, The Times
Prince Harry is guilty of wanting to have his royal cake and eat it. He prefers the vacuous celebrity lifestyle of his new home in the exclusive Californian enclave of Montecito. Yet at the same time he has tried to cling on to the privileges of being a royal, specifically the traditional military titles passed down through the royal family. But Harry is wrong to think he can pick and choose.

He holds three honorary military titles: captain general of the Royal Marines, honorary air commandant, RAF Honington, and commodore-in-chief, Small Ships and Diving, Royal Naval Command. It makes no sense for him to keep such public roles given that he has chosen a private life in the US.

Nor is it right that he remains patron of the Rugby Football Union, Rugby Football League and London Marathon. What possible benefit is a figurehead who doesn’t even live in Britain? Equally difficult to justify is the Duchess of Sussex as patron of the National Theatre: at a time when live theatre has been devastated by the pandemic, it’s hard to see what help Meghan is at home in California.

If the Sussexes wish to continue their vainglorious pursuit of commercial deals — the latest is the decision to grant a tell-all TV interview to Oprah Winfrey — that’s their business but only if all royal connections are severed. They can’t have it both ways.
The widespread criticism and mockery of the Sussexes, including the vile racist abuse towards Meghan from a small minority, has allowed the couple to portray themselves as victims. Their departure is framed as an exit from the royal family whereas it is actually an exit from Britain itself, its culture and way of life.

In Meghan’s case that’s understandable: she couldn’t wait to escape. But Harry remains sixth in line to the throne and, as the commercial deals roll in, it is hard to see how the wider royal family won’t end up as collateral damage.
It now appears that the couple will lose all their remaining royal patronages at the end of their one-year, so-called “Megxit” review period next month. Quite right too. Now is the time to make clear once and for all that there is no halfway house membership of the royal family. Then Harry and Meghan, as fully private citizens, are perfectly free to do as they please. As if anyone will care.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think the only way Hazzno could redeem himself now is if, upon hearing the sad news of PP going to hospital, he says to Smeggy, “You know what? I’m done here. I’m going home to see my great grandad and I won’t be coming back.“

I think the British public might just forgive him if he did that. But I bet he won’t...

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If you leave a job, this happens, no?

You don't get to keep your parking space etc.
Excellent analogy! He expects to keep his salary, parking spot, favourite coffee mug, paid annual leave, and an invite to the paid for work’s Christmas do!

Cheeky git!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sky News at 6 live outside the hospital. Either its a slow news day, or Phil's on the outs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Former lurker here joining the ranks!
Woohoo! Another delurker! Welcome! Hope you will get stuck in and let us know what you think about this whole sorry state of affairs 🙂

One by one the scales are falling from people’s eyes and what bit of support they had left for the grifters has disappeared.

Reactions: 22
This is going to sound terrbile...I know!

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
This is going to sound terrbile...I know!

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF
Nothing would surprise me, but I think we're crediting Haz and Megz with way too much importance.

Phil's 99, and doesn't look the best. Put it this way, my friend's mum walked into hospital last Thursday, she was in good spirits etc. She was dead 48 hours later. I doubt this is a stunt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Nothing would surprise me, but I think we're crediting Haz and Megz with way too much importance.

Phil's 99, and doesn't look the best. Put it this way, my friend's mum walked into hospital last Thursday, she was in good spirits etc. She was dead 48 hours later. I doubt this is a stunt.
Do you think it is more serious than the RF and press are making out? So as not to panic the public with all the other awful news at the moment re COVID deaths etc.

I just keep seeing with word ‘cautionary’ all the time. Almost as if, thou dost protest too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
PP goes into hospital almost annually, doesn't he? Wonder if it's more for a check up/MOT and rest than anything serious. He's in amazing condition for a man aged 99 to be able to walk into hospital without assistance of any kind.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.