Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it is more serious than the RF and press are making out? So as not to panic the public with all the other awful news at the moment re COVID deaths etc.

I just keep seeing with word ‘cautionary’ all the time. Almost as if, thou dost protest too much.
I don't think he will come back out but the really "crazy-conspiracy-theory-tinfoil-hatwearing" part of me feels he is sacrificing himself for the good of the RF

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think it is more serious than the RF and press are making out? So as not to panic the public with all the other awful news at the moment re COVID deaths etc.

I just keep seeing with word ‘cautionary’ all the time. Almost as if, thou dost protest too much.
They can't well say 'this is it, lads, he's not got long left'. Hence the usual platitudes.

I can't remember much about the Queen Mother passing away, which is the last comparable death, so it's hard to say how it was reported. 24 hour news channels existed then, but all I remember was a BBC Newsflash saying she had died, can't even recall much of a build up.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is going to sound terrbile...I know!

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF
Alternatively the stress on hearing his grandson and wife are about to do an interview with Oprah Winfrey and aired on TV can't have done much for his health. Imagine that!!

• Sad
Reactions: 50
For anyone interested. Murky Meg is back on a new instagram handle @murky.meg (sugars on murkymeg her old handle)....

Reactions: 26
It's hard to see how Phil could not rest up and be observed at home really, so I am actually concerned for him. And for HMQ, because I do really think he has been her absolute rock all these years. If he does go, then there will be huge turbulent emotions all over the place (and not just in the RF) - I really think Hazno will be partly blamed for pushing granpa over the edge (deservedly so).

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It's hard to see how Phil could not rest up and be observed at home really, so I am actually concerned for him. And for HMQ, because I do really think he has been her absolute rock all these years. If he does go, then there will be huge turbulent emotions all over the place (and not just in the RF) - I really think Hazno will be partly blamed for pushing granpa over the edge (deservedly so).
Just checked Wikipedia about HMTQM dying in the 00s. I did correctly remember that she died Easter weekend, but she'd been pretty frail for months before that. She was at home throughout, though, never got admitted to hospital and eventually died in her sleep.

Reactions: 27

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF
The man is a wit and has military strategy training, I back him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He does check into hospital a lot - at the moment it’s more worry because of Covid cases. He will have had his jab a while ago as v old - maybe even both doses

Reactions: 24
The Jeremy Clarkson Grand Tour search for Smeggy's foof continues....
View attachment 441961
Inspired by @ResidentMerkin 😉
Oh jeeeez Scotch!!!! I actually thought I'd choked myself sucking tea down the wrong hole guffawing at this!!!!!
The mousy looking yoke (who nearly died a couple of times driving too fast, can't remember his name) looks like he's sniffing that word Freda calls 'em 😹😹😹😹😹😹 I'm laughing again just looking at it.

Former lurker here joining the ranks!
*waves* hi Anderbeau x 2
Pull up a chair. It's great craic here amongst the great enlightened who see through all the PR bull💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
D30CDE52-BB66-4D21-A9C7-E146E65CBA11.png

These were replies from a “What about Andrew tweet”... people literally do judge her for her actions! Not once has anyone on here or in the mainstream press criticised or even mentioned her race.
And the whole “ doing everything every other female member has done “ - didn’t know Catherine broke protocol a number of times, or her and Wills did interviews criticising HMQ, or displaying diva behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 442116
These were replies from a “What about Andrew tweet”... people literally do judge her for her actions! Not once has anyone on here or in the mainstream press criticised or even mentioned her race.
And the whole “ doing everything every other female member has done “ - didn’t know Catherine broke protocol a number of times, or her and Wills did interviews criticising HMQ, or displaying diva behaviour
There's already plenty of folk who should know better on Twitter saying 'Don't blame Megz if Phil dies. Poor Megz etc'.

No, but if you've been made aware that Grandpa hasn't got long left and you're doing the PR rounds for your forthcoming merchable baby and your tell all interview with Oprah, I'm going to judge you. Because you're AWFUL.

Reactions: 50
When will the sugars get it through their thick skulls - no one gives a duck about Smegma’s race. As was said in the previous thread, it’s much more to do with her being American and not understanding that royalty is not the same as celebrity.

if hazard had married a black British woman, they would almost certainly still be living in the UK as working royals.

As for Philip, I wish him well. If anything happens to him and they decide to go ahead with this pity party of an interview, they will look like the biggest pair of cunts who ever drew breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

BUT

Nah, quite frankly he hasn't been too well in general for a while, and is 99 - so not a surprise really, and don't think it's staged. Although the news of Harry on Oprah might have contributed...I can see a few suitable words being uttered under his breath, and blood pressure rising a bit...

Reactions: 41
Thank you @kev1974 and @cosmogirl for the new thread 😘
Very sad for the Queen with her lifelong soulmate in hospital. All this s...t with her grandson is the last thing their family needs and I hope Noballs us eaten up with guilt. I'd put money on it that he is, and that if Prince Philip dies it will be do him great emotional damage.
Brilliant article in the Express today with observations from a podiatrist that Hazzno suffers from "a mild bunion deformity", having looked at the "pregnancy" photo of the bare feet. This could be the result of "high impact military training" he says..... Doubt it.
Didn't Hazzno say that he'd walked in Minge's shoes in order to experience the racism that she endures? Could her Jimmy Choos have given him bunions? Maybe cross-dressing. ... Bunions aren't normal for men are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When will the sugars get it through their thick skulls - no one gives a duck about Smegma’s race. As was said in the previous thread, it’s much more to do with her being American and not understanding that royalty is not the same as celebrity.

if hazard had married a black British woman, they would almost certainly still be living in the UK as working royals.

As for Philip, I wish him well. If anything happens to him and they decide to go ahead with this pity party of an interview, they will look like the biggest pair of cunts who ever drew breath.
If Phil carks it, and I hear one single self-pitying word from this pair of charlatans, I'm going to call a bleep a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s interesting that every turn they take they are thwarted. Megxit announcement January. Covid March. Oprah announcement Tuesday, Prince Philip in hospital Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.