Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting that every turn they take they are thwarted. Megxit announcement January. Covid March. Oprah announcement Tuesday, Prince Philip in hospital Wednesday.
I know! I’ve said this for ages. Everything they touch turns to tit...hence the ‘you’ve been markled’ expression. Smeggy is like King Midas in reverse! 👑➡💩

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well here we have it

"Then, sharing the news everyone wanted to hear, the source continued: ‘Meghan fell pregnant again toward the end of last year. The baby is due at the end of spring.’

Officially end of spring is 21st June, so assuming the photo was taken end of Jan/beginning Feb , that would put her at around 4.5 months when the photo was taken. That bump is as suspect as Big Lozza's (Lauren Goodger) if the article is to be believed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sky News at 6 live outside the hospital. Either its a slow news day, or Phil's on the outs.
We need him to reinforce HMQ's backbone :oops:

This is going to sound terrbile...I know!

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF
Risky, with the chance of catching Covid in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When will the sugars get it through their thick skulls - no one gives a duck about Smegma’s race. As was said in the previous thread, it’s much more to do with her being American and not understanding that royalty is not the same as celebrity.

if hazard had married a black British woman, they would almost certainly still be living in the UK as working royals.

As for Philip, I wish him well. If anything happens to him and they decide to go ahead with this pity party of an interview, they will look like the biggest pair of cunts who ever drew breath.
I don't think it's anything to do with being American. For me its totally about her behaviour and it started with those stupid bananas before it was even confirmed they were a couple. The blatant dropping hints here there and everywhere and then Haza firing off at the press to stop hounding her and to leave her alone and yet there was nothing in the press about her at all only the staged photos she had set up.

Reactions: 41
When will the sugars get it through their thick skulls - no one gives a duck about Smegma’s race. As was said in the previous thread, it’s much more to do with her being American and not understanding that royalty is not the same as celebrity.

if hazard had married a black British woman, they would almost certainly still be living in the UK as working royals.

As for Philip, I wish him well. If anything happens to him and they decide to go ahead with this pity party of an interview, they will look like the biggest pair of cunts who ever drew breath.
You'd get more sense out of a woodlouse than these hyped-up bigots and they're not worth the energy.
I think if Minge was pregnant she would be so scared of something going wrong that she would go to ground completely. She's not been pregnant for years and this PR circus is a fake, like the last one.
This time they can hide in the States unlike the first moonbump when she was out and about and everyone saw it change shape, slip down, deflate, inflate etc...it even made a creaking noise on one occasion. They cocked it up totally.
At a tiime to suit they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist. We will all be expected to believe again that a baby was born to this deranged pair who can only be described as Raddled and Addled.
ETA 're earlier post about Hazzno's bunions, is there anyone on this thread who knows if they are common in the SAS for example?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think it is more serious than the RF and press are making out? So as not to panic the public with all the other awful news at the moment re COVID deaths etc.

I just keep seeing with word ‘cautionary’ all the time. Almost as if, thou dost protest too much.
Cautionary is always the RF’s go to so as not to cause any concerns. When King George was convalescing after a lung being removed it’s was never disclosed and he was ‘in good spirits’
Also when Princess Margaret had a stroke and died in the same hospital where Phillip is now, she was under observation.
I do sincerely hope Phillip holds out and gets his card from her Maj.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Prince Philip is the opposite of "woke" but he also never expected something for nothing, and has always put duty and work ethic above everything else. Now, I don't deny his some of his comments have gone beyond a joke, and have strayed into "offensive" - but given the age and times he grew up in, and the fact that he has never complained and has relentlessly adhered to protocol ( despite this meaning walking behind, and wholeheartedly supporting a woman - for years - before feminism was really even a word!) I think we can forgive him. You'd think a "feminist" like Meghan would appreciate that...

He showed ACTUAL bravery during the war, and diligently supported the military for decades. His mother loved him, but had a lot of "issues" - he was basically abandoned as a child. He has never once bleated on about this or has done the "no-one asked if I was OK" massive PR exercise/ crap.

( I bleeping hate the fact she did that in an impoverished country - everybody else has a moan with a few selected, trustworthy friends about their in-laws - they wouldn't be so disloyal as to slag off their husband's family to all and sundry - but to do this TO THE WORLD, from a position of top 1% of wealth, in a country where many don't have basic rights or healthcare... or even food .... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Gah!)

Anyway. I digress!

If I were JCMH, I'd be on a plane, leaving the vacuous shite of Hollywood "fame" behind. His wife likes to talk about being "authentic".

His Grandpa is.

I know what values I want my child to learn.

Ditto Princess Anne. [Relentlessly hardworking and formidably loyal RF member - who has also managed to carve out her own niche, and have "un-royal" children. An ex- Olympian. Makes me worry when the rumours say that RF staff are preparing for "someone unexpected" and the news is calling her "uncharacteristically frail" ]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Prince Philip is the opposite of "woke" but he also never expected something for nothing, and has always put duty and work ethic above everything else. Now, I don't deny his some of his comments have gone beyond a joke, and have strayed into "offensive" - but given the age and times he grew up in, and the fact that he has never complained and has relentlessly adhered to protocol ( despite this meaning walking behind, and wholeheartedly supporting a woman - for years - before feminism was really even a word!) I think we can forgive him. You'd think a "feminist" like Meghan would appreciate that...

He showed ACTUAL bravery during the war, and diligently supported the military for decades. His mother loved him, but had a lot of "issues" - he was basically abandoned as a child. He has never once bleated on about this or has done the "no-one asked if I was OK" massive PR exercise/ crap.

( I bleeping hate the fact she did that in an impoverished country - everybody else has a moan with a few selected, trustworthy friends about their in-laws - they wouldn't be so disloyal as to slag off their husband's family to all and sundry - but to do this TO THE WORLD, from a position of top 1% of wealth, in a country where many don't have basic rights or healthcare... or even food .... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Gah!)

Anyway. I digress!

If I were JCMH, I'd be on a plane, leaving the vacuous shite of Hollywood "fame" behind. His wife likes to talk about being "authentic".

His Grandpa is.

Ditto Princess Anne. [Relentlessly hardworking and formidably loyal RF member - who has also managed to carve out her own niche, and have "un-royal" children. An ex- Olympian. Makes me worry when the rumours say that RF staff are preparing for "someone unexpected" and the news is calling her "uncharacteristically frail" ]
Oh tit, really? Hadn't heard that about Anne. She's only 70, which is nothing in Royal terms, but pretty sure she smokes like a chimney.
She's Phil's favourite as well, that would probably finish him off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Anyway. I digress!

His Grandpa is.

Lovely post 😘 So right what you said that Hazzno should get on a plane now, not wait and wring his hands waiting to see what happens to his grandfather. He will only have one chance to do this and if he misses it God help him he will pay a heavy price. Whether Prince Philip comes home fine nor not is irrelevant. If Hazzno stays in the US this will also reflect very badly on Minge PR wise as she will be seen as not urging him to go. I bet she's very pee'd off at this medical inconvenience detracting from her big moment with Oprey. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Oh tit, really? Hadn't heard that about Anne. She's only 70, which is nothing in Royal terms, but pretty sure she smokes like a chimney.
She's Phil's favourite as well, that would probably finish him off.
Me too. I haven’t heard anything about Anne being frail. Where did you hear this, please?

Reactions: 22
I don't think it's anything to do with being American. For me its totally about her behaviour and it started with those stupid bananas before it was even confirmed they were a couple. The blatant dropping hints here there and everywhere and then Haza firing off at the press to stop hounding her and to leave her alone and yet there was nothing in the press about her at all only the staged photos she had set up.
Same for me too. I couldn't care less what gender, colour or nationality he married. However, when we marry we all have to make an effort of some sort to fit in with our partner's family and with the Royal Family this is more like x a million. Her behaviour has been so problematic and it doesn't matter how gently or clearly you say that to sugars, they will always revert to cries of "racist!" because they know really her behaviour is indefensible.

Reactions: 33
Me too. I haven’t heard anything about Anne being frail. Where did you hear this, please?
Seems to come from this report in the Express:

Not much to go on, but there's been a big rumour about an unexpected Royal on the way out. Was kind of hoping it was Charles, not gonna lie.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You'd get more sense out of a woodlouse than these hyped-up bigots and they're not worth the energy.
I think if Minge was pregnant she would be so scared of something going wrong that she would go to ground completely. She's not been pregnant for years and this PR circus is a fake, like the last one.
This time they can hide in the States unlike the first moonbump when she was out and about and everyone saw it change shape, slip down, deflate, inflate etc...it even made a creaking noise on one occasion. They cocked it up totally.
At a tiime to suit they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist. We will all be expected to believe again that a baby was born to this deranged pair who can only be described as Raddled and Addled.
ETA 're earlier post about Hazzno's bunions, is there anyone on this thread who knows if they are common in the SAS for example?
When you say ‘they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist’, do you mean there will be no baby at all or do you mean Meghan’s baby will not exist but one from a surrogate will?

It is all so confusing. I keep reading that Archie does not exist but am not sure what people actually mean. Do they mean there is no boy child and there never has been, ie they have pretended to have a son so that Smeggy has a stronger tie to the RF in the event of a divorce / maintenance? And, if so, do some people believe that they are pretending yet again to have another baby that will not exist to further strengthen Smeggy’s grip? This just seems too far fetched to me. I can believe them using a surrogate and passing off the surrogate baby as their own for succession / title reasons, but no baby at all?

What do others believe?

Reactions: 12
The Jeremy Clarkson Grand Tour search for Smeggy's foof continues....
View attachment 441961
Inspired by @ResidentMerkin 😉
and just to add a little more streaming scandal - available on Amazon Prime!!!!

When you say ‘they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist’, do you mean there will be no baby at all or do you mean Meghan’s baby will not exist but one from a surrogate will?

It is all so confusing. I keep reading that Archie does not exist but am not sure what people actually mean. Do they mean there is no boy child and there never has been, ie they have pretended to have a son so that Smeggy has a stronger tie to the RF in the event of a divorce / maintenance? And, if so, do some people believe that they are pretending yet again to have another baby that will not exist to further strengthen Smeggy’s grip? This just seems too far fetched to me. I can believe them using a surrogate and passing off the surrogate baby as their own for succession / title reasons, but no baby at all?

What do others believe?
I think it will be smoke and mirrors on both these kids until they reach school age. If Smegs suggests something like homeschooling for his protection and privacy - then defo something is up: either there is no kid or the poor child has some "issues"

What do others believe?
I'm not one for a conspiracy theory, but that bump was as fake as hell. Squatting in heels at 8 months gone? Piss off. Either she was padding to look more pregnant, or they used a surrogate.

Reactions: 27
There's already plenty of folk who should know better on Twitter saying 'Don't blame Megz if Phil dies. Poor Megz etc'.

No, but if you've been made aware that Grandpa hasn't got long left and you're doing the PR rounds for your forthcoming merchable baby and your tell all interview with Oprah, I'm going to judge you. Because you're AWFUL.
She does have form in terms of being made aware that a snr family member hasn't got long left and doing the "poor me" PR for her forthcoming merchable event (wedding) regardless - not even aware if he was going to survive, nor asking. "Gotta get me some tiara time, witches!"

Do you think she will wear a tiara on during the Oprah interview? Maybe they both will?

Well here we have it

"Then, sharing the news everyone wanted to hear, the source continued: ‘Meghan fell pregnant again toward the end of last year. The baby is due at the end of spring.’

Officially end of spring is 21st June, so assuming the photo was taken end of Jan/beginning Feb , that would put her at around 4.5 months when the photo was taken. That bump is as suspect as Big Lozza's (Lauren Goodger) if the article is to be believed.
My child 2nd was due with similar timing... and lying on my back, although still possible, was increasingly uncomfortable by early Feb. I certainly didn't show like that, though, until early/mid March, especially lying on my back. I will, however, point out that the thighs are definitely "back" (I refuse to fat shame).... and by back I mean like they were in the trousers at the SmartWorks event. Yeah - the trousers that were 2 sizes too small

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now that you've all done your bingo cards my feed is covered with adds for sheets of drag racing stats. Why? And why would anyone pay £15 for the pleasure?

The sugars are already doing a countdown to the first person that blames megsy if Philip dies. Because of course we all will. 🤐
And so I had a look. I know some of his quotes, even when taking them charitably, are uncomfortable. See how I'm picking my words for a man who grew up in a different time but does seem to have adapted, and remember everyone makes mistakes it's learning and growing and not continuing the mistakes that shows character. The opposite of the harkles.

Anyway I had a look for some quotes that might be relevant but there's only really one
"People like to think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans".

The most relevant, and saddening, are his quotes on viruses

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Smeggy the only woman not to get a career leg-up after letting Weinstein get his leg over?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now that you've all done your bingo cards my feed is covered with adds for sheets of drag racing stats. Why? And why would anyone pay £15 for the pleasure?

The sugars are already doing a countdown to the first person that blames megsy if Philip dies. Because of course we all will. 🤐
And so I had a look. I know some of his quotes, even when taking them charitably, are uncomfortable. See how I'm picking my words for a man who grew up in a different time but does seem to have adapted, and remember everyone makes mistakes it's learning and growing and not continuing the mistakes that shows character. The opposite of the harkles.

Anyway I had a look for some quotes that might be relevant but there's only really one
"People like to think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans".

The most relevant, and saddening, are his quotes on viruses
I have also got the same ads! There are eyes everywhere! 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7

What do others believe?
I do believe there is a child, but most likely born via a surrogate/gestational carrier, and based on several rumours/leaks, most likely not living at the same location as H & M. But yes, we do joke about the doll or invisible child (there have been some theories that they might have shown a Darren doll to the public, or even borrowed/hired a child for the Africa tour. The kid they displayed there admittedly did look like Harry as a baby, but interaction with M was non-existant...awkward holding etc, which would be the case if he doesn't normally spend much time with her, and mostly cared for by nannies/therapists/take your pick etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.