Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

We’ve told you several times that this famous actress is taking no chances with her family.
Her family planning, that is!
We let you know what her pregnancy schedule was from the very beginning. Indeed, she has stuck to that schedule.
The only thing we were unsure of in the past was how she was going to pull this off.
After all, since she was on a tight schedule, her plan couldn’t just be left to chance or based on luck or hope.
Well, we now have some insight into the logistics!
We can sum it up for you in three letters: I.V.F.
Unwilling to put all of her faith in Mother Nature, our TV actress and her famous husband got busy with visits to the doctor even before that ring was on her finger.
Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns.
Some might say it was calculating. Others might say it was the logical thing to do given that she was pushing forty.
Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.
Although there were rumors out there that the baby wasn’t really theirs, we will tell you that they did not need to use anyone else’s eggs or anyone else’s sperm. The baby is absolutely theirs from a genetic perspective. Sorry, conspiracy theorists!
The couple’s biggest concern was privacy. They didn’t want anyone on the outside to know what they were doing. There was a lot of sneaking around and misdirection.
A couple of interesting notes.
First, they didn’t begin this procedure in either his country or her country. The initial doctor visits and lab work were done in a third country.
Second, a handful of people on her side know about this. However, he did not tell any of his family and friends. We don’t know why. Supposedly, they still have no idea.
Third, there were some genetic concerns, so they went through all the screening processes to ensure healthy embryos.
Finally, they didn’t want to leave anything to chance. They chose to do gender selection.

Deffo a girl then this time.
There was no need to go down the IVF route in Canada as they allegedly did (and its been talked about for ages) when there are top quality experts in London. Sophie Wessex used IVF, they would have been treated very sympathetically if they chose to disclose it. Although Megz was fixated on being young, so might not have liked the optics of 'older mum with fertility issues'.

What makes much more sense is that they were planning to use a Canadian surrogate - it's legal in Canada and well established. And they would need to keep that secret for succession and titles.

Agree with other posters that Oprah is going to get some sort of baby exclusive. 'It's a girl'! Twins!'

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think the Blind item is interesting......They may well be PR plants or PR info of what is really going on...but....

the timing is fascinating....It explains the hold over him....no need to pretend to be pregnant to insist on a wedding, if you have viable embryos in the bank!
They seem to have barely known each other before they got engaged and married fairly quickly, so the visit to the doctor was probably extremely early on.....!!!

''We can sum it up for you in three letters: I.V.F.
Unwilling to put all of her faith in Mother Nature, our TV actress and her famous husband got busy with visits to the doctor even before that ring was on her finger.
Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns.
Some might say it was calculating. Others might say it was the logical thing to do given that she was pushing forty.
Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.
''

There was an interesting comment in John Humprhries article about What has Harry lost.......I thought it might be interesting to turn that around and ask...What has Meghan lost? (And as its nothing apart from her dignity.......maybe she is smarter than I realised! She has a rich husband, a baby to cement the deal, a massive house, she is living in her home town of LA, although she is still married to Harry!)

And being charitable, I'm also wondering whether Meghan has a history of miscarrying? Maybe her tragic story in the papers last year of her miscarriage was true., but referred back to a previous miscarriage, miscarriages?...and as she had an issue with miscarriages in the past .....they did go down the route of a surrogate?

But why not tell anyone? If we had known in advance.. people would have been incredibly supportive...or got over it relatively quickly! Now its a dirty grubby secret/conspiracy theory!

I still don't know if I believe in the surrogacy theory completely........But if they went down the IVF route, and were desperate to produce a child quickly....

Reactions: 18
IVF made sense to guarantee a time line - 2017 wedding, 2018 baby. First baby was guaranteed to give her another huge Royal publicity boost. But they screwed up with all the secrecy and shadiness.

It was the beginning of the 'what's wrong with them' vibe going mainstream. So many people I know were genuinely happy to see the wedding but the 'pregnancy' shifted them into 'these two are just plain weird' and you don't come back from that...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Looking at a lightened photo of M & H wearing masks and coats (Oct/Nov time) on the previous thread made me wonder whether a second baby has already arrived?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looking at a lightened photo of M & H wearing masks and coats (Oct/Nov time) on the previous thread made me wonder whether a second baby has already arrived?
I thought that too, would make a great reveal when Hazzo (who we already know wont be appearing until later on in the "show") walks on from behind the screen holding the new doll in one arm and the other hand holding Darren's

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
IVF made sense to guarantee a time line - 2017 wedding, 2018 baby. First baby was guaranteed to give her another huge Royal publicity boost. But they screwed up with all the secrecy and shadiness.

It was the beginning of the 'what's wrong with them' vibe going mainstream. So many people I know were genuinely happy to see the wedding but the 'pregnancy' shifted them into 'these two are just plain weird' and you don't come back from that...
Exactly.
Most people don't think twice about the RF but when they are wheeled out for occasions we usually smile.
The issue is H has wanted the opposite of M. He has wanted minimum media exposure but M loves fame but does it the celeb way ie secrecy and mystery to build up more intrigue and interest in her.
To H this has been played under the guise of this is how to keep our privacy and be in control but instead the result has been shambolic and weird behaviour as they trip over themselves trying to be clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the Sussexes are the gift that keeps on giving.

That's exactly how I think of them at this point. I honestly don't think they're a threat to the monarchy, or a gift to the world, or anything in between. They're just a guaranteed laugh every few days, because they're batshit. I think their antics have kept me afloat during COVID.

• Haha
  • Heart
There were too many charity stunts with photos and video during 2020 for that to work. The timing of this pregnancy and the 'miscarriage' story seems to aim squarely at her ANL court case. How romantic...

Private Eye have a Schillings billings story... Has anyone got a copy 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought that too, would make a great reveal when Hazzo (who we already know wont be appearing until later on in the "show") walks on from behind the screen holding the new doll in one arm and the other hand holding Darren's
Can you imagine how utterly dead and buried their claims of privacy for their kids/dolls would be if they revealed or "launched" one of them on a TV show like that.

The poor child would be known as the Oprah baby for the next 20 years.

Unfortunately I can well believe they WOULD be that stupid!

• Haha
There were too many charity stunts with photos and video during 2020 for that to work. The timing of this pregnancy and the 'miscarriage' story seems to aim squarely at her ANL court case. How romantic...

Private Eye have a Schillings billings story... Has anyone got a copy 👀👀

Yea I have it, hadn't got to that page yet. Sorry for the bend in the page!

1613646746498.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Delicious @kev1974 😍 we love a Private Eye Harkle snark!

Anyone else praying that Warby serves up a similar costs ruling in March?

• Heart
  • Haha
Does IVF guarantee a timeline though? I’m sure there are Tattlers here who know far more about it than I do but although you can control the transfer dates the likelihood of a live baby at the end of it in someone of Meghan’s age is still not spectacular?

Reactions: 15
More gems! Thanks @kev1974

ANL probably won't appeal if they have a hint the costs ruling will be unfavourable to the Duchess...

From Richard Palmer - an exclusive that Hazza Charmless is 100% set on the Diana statue photo op.

I think this is really significant. Maybe the Oprah interview is the starting point for the Harkles launching a huge Diana push - the 'secret' book from Harry and some podcast and Netflix projects? No-one goes on US primetime network TV for 90 minutes without a product to sell...

Reactions: 23
DC260F6E-432F-436A-9B36-99CFEF6F5563.png

What is the point of this tweet? H and M had privacy!!! I’m sick of people saying that they didn’t

• Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 443421
What is the point of this tweet? H and M had privacy!!! I’m sick of people saying that they didn’t
What a gibbon. These are people who would count themselves as kind. It's all the same with such folk, kind only where it suits. If H&M were unfortunate enough to be in hospital I wouldn't be complaining about their privacy (let's face it, medical care vs continuous exposure of private mansion), if wish then well. What's more, PP has given nearly a century of service to his nation and to his family, MM has only served herself. Let a 99yo (retired from public duty, who certainly isn't giving interviews left right and centre) recover in peace. Really what is the point of that awful tweet? Who does this man work for?

Reactions: 30
What a gibbon. These are people who would count themselves as kind. It's all the same with such folk, kind only where it suits. If H&M were unfortunate enough to be in hospital I wouldn't be complaining about their privacy (let's face it, medical care vs continuous exposure of private mansion), if wish then well. What's more, PP has given nearly a century of service to his nation and to his family, MM has only served herself. Let a 99yo (retired from public duty, who certainly isn't giving interviews left right and centre) recover in peace. Really what is the point of that awful tweet? Who does this man work for?
I was interested in the name above actually on that IG capture - Lily Allen 2... any relation to the well-known taker-in of Calais illegals?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.