Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent analogy! He expects to keep his salary, parking spot, favourite coffee mug, paid annual leave, and an invite to the paid for work’s Christmas do!

Cheeky git!
But he doesn't want to be on the roster to empty the dishwasher, nor is he going to contribute to the whip around when someone leaves 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32

We’ve told you several times that this famous actress is taking no chances with her family.
Her family planning, that is!
We let you know what her pregnancy schedule was from the very beginning. Indeed, she has stuck to that schedule.
The only thing we were unsure of in the past was how she was going to pull this off.
After all, since she was on a tight schedule, her plan couldn’t just be left to chance or based on luck or hope.
Well, we now have some insight into the logistics!
We can sum it up for you in three letters: I.V.F.
Unwilling to put all of her faith in Mother Nature, our TV actress and her famous husband got busy with visits to the doctor even before that ring was on her finger.
Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns.
Some might say it was calculating. Others might say it was the logical thing to do given that she was pushing forty.
Fortunately for them, they wound up with multiple viable embryos. They banked them so she could be implanted X months after the wedding.
Although there were rumors out there that the baby wasn’t really theirs, we will tell you that they did not need to use anyone else’s eggs or anyone else’s sperm. The baby is absolutely theirs from a genetic perspective. Sorry, conspiracy theorists!
The couple’s biggest concern was privacy. They didn’t want anyone on the outside to know what they were doing. There was a lot of sneaking around and misdirection.
A couple of interesting notes.
First, they didn’t begin this procedure in either his country or her country. The initial doctor visits and lab work were done in a third country.
Second, a handful of people on her side know about this. However, he did not tell any of his family and friends. We don’t know why. Supposedly, they still have no idea.
Third, there were some genetic concerns, so they went through all the screening processes to ensure healthy embryos.
Finally, they didn’t want to leave anything to chance. They chose to do gender selection.

Deffo a girl then this time.
IVF - but with a surrogate? Since there were concerns whether she could carry to term?
Oh, and my bet is on Canada the first time round - what about now? (Given various covid restrictions etc).

About the secrecy - if they used the surrogate, then obvious reasons for secrecy (succession line etc), but IVF with her carrying? No reason to be ashamed of it at all, could have done it all in the open - EXCEPT that when you have things to hide from your past, you don't want people to start asking questions...and she wanted a baby boy, quick, to cement any potential alimony payments in the future.

Reactions: 21
and just to add a little more streaming scandal - available on Amazon Prime!!!!

I think it will be smoke and mirrors on both these kids until they reach school age. If Smegs suggests something like homeschooling for his protection and privacy - then defo something is up: either there is no kid or the poor child has some "issues"
They can hide children forever though so I don’t get the Archie doesn’t exist at all theory!

Reactions: 12
Well done on starting the new thread Kev, and well done cosmo for a perfect thread header:m:m:m

Playing catch up. A huge welcome to all newbies and to the seasoned tattlers who have just found us.:m

OK, Thomas will not be making up with her either on or because of the oprah whingery interview. It's all gone too far, wounds are still raw and cos ... Samantha. Sam will not let him be manipulated into something like that because while he might want the reconciliation at any cost to his pride, Sam knows it's not genuine. It would be fake, for added dramarama and pathos and Sam will not let her elderly father be used like that, she will spell it out to him that he'd be being use as bait to lure viewers into watching the 'big emotional reunion'. No, I'm pretty sure he won't be part of it. And to imagine he's party to machiavellian schemes in cahoots with cuntchops for money, or that his strings are being pulled by a Mr Big is just ridiculous. He's elderly and unwell and likely has trouble recalling which feet to put his shoes on some days.
Also that Skippy person is batshit crazy. FFS mrs, take off the foil hat and face reality ... hazznoballs is living in montecito with cuntchops, not in London, and he's committed to the marriage for the time being. They have a child, however he was created, and have another one being created somewhere somehow. He has sold us all out and is too thick to see the freight train hurtling his way when cuntchops buggers off to the divorce courts clutching half his fortune and whatever jewellery accidentally dropped into her handbag in London He'll be fine when she posts his rings to him via fedex, get over it Skippy, bleep's gone native in Cali.
Re the bump. My banker for the Tattler Bingo card is ...oprah (the gymnast:m) rubs the bump, goes "OOH I FELT BABY MOVE!!!:eek:". carefully orchestrated to piss on the moonbump/surrogacy theories they are fully aware are doing the rounds. Probably show a scan image too if the money is right.;)
I would love them to show baby scan image
Where they have forgot to edit out the details
wrong dates gender mother’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lovely post 😘 So right what you said that Hazzno should get on a plane now, not wait and wring his hands waiting to see what happens to his grandfather. He will only have one chance to do this and if he misses it God help him he will pay a heavy price. Whether Prince Philip comes home fine nor not is irrelevant. If Hazzno stays in the US this will also reflect very badly on Minge PR wise as she will be seen as not urging him to go. I bet she's very pee'd off at this medical inconvenience detracting from her big moment with Oprey. :LOL:
Thing is he's such a negative little angry fucker he can only see things from his angry negative perspective, he's angry at the world, he's selfish to the core, we've seen that and actually despite what him and his wife may claim they don't give a damn about anyone but their own selves. They've created this selfish little bubble and it would take a man with a backbone to burst that bubble.

Reactions: 30
Apple news - Meghan Markle the new look of millennial motherhood. Whats a millennial again? We are almost the same age and I’m definitely an xennial- a few years between gen x and millennials where we had an analogue childhood and digital adulthood. She’s trying to make herself not nearly 40 - again. Also, what look? We haven’t see her? She’s in a tent if it’s just that preggo photo we are getting. Sigh.

For the ‘what about Andrew’ stans, he’s already been retired, and that’s all while Brenda is alive because apparently he is her favourite ‘why Brenda why - Anne is right there’ but doesn’t anyone think he will be out in the cold for good once Charles is King? Beatrice and Eugenie are not going forward as senior royals apparently so the whole family can be edged out except for private things the girls will attend. Also not fair to punish the girls for their father’s issues, but I still think he should be interviewed by the FBI.

Reactions: 21
I think the only way Hazzno could redeem himself now is if, upon hearing the sad news of PP going to hospital, he says to Smeggy, “You know what? I’m done here. I’m going home to see my great grandad and I won’t be coming back.“

I think the British public might just forgive him if he did that. But I bet he won’t...
I dont believe he has the balls to do that. Smegz has them in her handbag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No hard feelings at all... things are raw all over. Some day I will tell the story about how I became a royal watcher here in middle America and ended up on this board and talking to you, but it will be on a day when I feel like doing a lot of typing and when it's not as close to my bed time as it is now. I don't mean to be an invader and am incredibly grateful to be able to get a British perspective.

I grew up in a small town where they burned crosses in the front yards of black people if they dared to move there. I was relentlessly bullied in school in part because I wasn't part of the religious majority. I know what it's like to be homeless and live paycheck to paycheck. And I'm seeing people cry racism because Meghan didn't get the tiara she wanted.

There is a portion of the US that thinks everything is racist and there is nothing that will convince them otherwise. There is a far greater portion that would not be able to locate Britain on a map, let alone explain the difference between England, Britain and the UK. A great deal of all of those can't read and think Brexit comes with eggs and sausage. This is where most American sugars come from. Remember that.

I think we have all been tolerating a lot of things for far too long and we all are fast reaching our breaking points. There are no hard feelings and nothing really to apologize for.
Thank you so much. I am glad we are still Tattle friends. When you do get the time, I am sure many of us on here will be interested to learn about how you ended up here with us lot! Seriously, I think your story will be very well received here and we will find it really interesting. As for you being an ’invader’? No! Give over! It is brilliant to hear from people outside of the U.K. that’s why this place is special. You are a wonderful poster and your views make the discussions even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When you say ‘they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist’, do you mean there will be no baby at all or do you mean Meghan’s baby will not exist but one from a surrogate will?

It is all so confusing. I keep reading that Archie does not exist but am not sure what people actually mean. Do they mean there is no boy child and there never has been, ie they have pretended to have a son so that Smeggy has a stronger tie to the RF in the event of a divorce / maintenance? And, if so, do some people believe that they are pretending yet again to have another baby that will not exist to further strengthen Smeggy’s grip? This just seems too far fetched to me. I can believe them using a surrogate and passing off the surrogate baby as their own for succession / title reasons, but no baby at all?

What do others believe?
I believe she is a bleep of epic proportions. I think Archie exists I don't think he came out of her faux Royal vagina though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, the preacher at the wedding did not read the room. AT ALL. Like those who hired him, he was too self absorbed and full of his own self importance, esp at a Royal Wedding.
That bloody wedding. :mad: As I watched it, it was like Richard Curtis wrote it. It was like "Notting Hill 2-Wokester Boogaloo"

If they did go for gender selection (even it was for a girl), how does that jive with their superior moral values? This process is used to eliminate female foetuses, how is that feminist?

Also not fair to punish the girls for their father’s issues, but I still think he should be interviewed by the FBI.
To that I would say to the Americans, handover Anne Sacoolas and then we will talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Apple news - Meghan Markle the new look of millennial motherhood. Whats a millennial again? We are almost the same age and I’m definitely an xennial- a few years between gen x and millennials where we had an analogue childhood and digital adulthood. She’s trying to make herself not nearly 40 - again. Also, what look? We haven’t see her? She’s in a tent if it’s just that preggo photo we are getting. Sigh.

For the ‘what about Andrew’ stans, he’s already been retired, and that’s all while Brenda is alive because apparently he is her favourite ‘why Brenda why - Anne is right there’ but doesn’t anyone think he will be out in the cold for good once Charles is King? Beatrice and Eugenie are not going forward as senior royals apparently so the whole family can be edged out except for private things the girls will attend. Also not fair to punish the girls for their father’s issues, but I still think he should be interviewed by the FBI.
Christ she is NOT a millennial. I barely feel like a millennial and I was born in 1989 (I realise that means I probably am but I have enough memory of my analogue childhood to not identify with younger millennials)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IVF - but with a surrogate? Since there were concerns whether she could carry to term?
Oh, and my bet is on Canada the first time round - what about now? (Given various covid restrictions etc).

About the secrecy - if they used the surrogate, then obvious reasons for secrecy (succession line etc), but IVF with her carrying? No reason to be ashamed of it at all, could have done it all in the open - EXCEPT that when you have things to hide from your past, you don't want people to start asking questions...and she wanted a baby boy, quick, to cement any potential alimony payments in the future.
Totally irrelevant I know, but the little girl in the blind is absolutely adorable 🥰. Sorry, tattle on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That 'blind' not sure if I trust it, pretty sure they are drip fed info from Sunshite sucks. However it makes sense that a psycho such as her would have had her aging eggs frozen at the first hint of the crown jewels. I mean she probably had him wanking into a pot on the second date
Probably as part of a roast chicken session

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello again! I have finally caught up - this is such a fast moving, informative and entertaining thread.

For the Harpo bingo, have we had 'Turning a negative into a positive'? I've seen her say this on two separate occasions (and neither occasion was apt).

Also I'd like to tell you of a conversation I had with a friend yesterday. We are two women who from a republic country (Ireland) and neither of us has ever mentioned any member of the royal family before or shown any interest in them when we're together. Friend was due a visit from an electrician at 2 pm yesterday, and she has a bit of a crush on him. She had been mortified when he had arrived at 8 am, and this was our chat last night;

Me - 'Oh no! I'd hate that. Were you even dressed?'
Friend - 'Nope. I had on a pair of hideous pyjamas, they're old and clingy and I had No. Bra. On...I basically opened the door to a man I fancy looking like Meghan Markle the day her moon bump fell down.'

She really didn't fool anyone with that moon bump, did she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That 'blind' not sure if I trust it, pretty sure they are drip fed info from Sunshite sucks. However it makes sense that a psycho such as her would have had her aging eggs frozen at the first hint of the crown jewels. I mean she probably had him wanking into a pot on the second date
Probably as part of a roast chicken session
It did cross my mind....that they will be trying to get round all the surrogate rumours, and at some point admit (teary eyes included) that they went down the IVF route because she knew she might have 'health problems', and 'felt ashamed', and there was 'a lot of pressure' etc, which would get them sympathy, of course....🙄 (just to make it clear - I have no problems whatsoever with IVF, or using a surrogate, but I do have a problem with people lying about it).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s a bit frustrating that instead of putting a positive spin on IVF and surrogacy and bringing fertility issues into the light which would help people, for the sake of a pointless place in the line of succession (it literally means nothing with so many heirs at the moment) they went all secretive and have led to all the speculation and lies. Faking a pregnancy is insane.

It’s behind a paywall bit in the times a columnist has documented her journey to motherhood via surrogacy - in America and the UK. Sophie Beresiner. It’s very well written was following it week to week and it got quite stressful - spoiler below
It has a happy ending

Reactions: 16
I do hope the DoE recovers again. I am rather fond of him, even though I am fully aware his persona is rather multi-layerd. He is most definitely racist even though he would be insulted and probably strongly believes he isn’t. It is not the back to slavery, deny them rights and education kind of style, but the they are so exotic, lived better under the British, funny dress way. You can definitely do both, work against racism on the one hand and at the same time perpetuating racist behaviour (I mean we all are against child workers but most have no problem buying things that are made that way because cheap). He will call out unjust and racist behaviour but is probably blind to systemic racism or doesn’t realise how impactful it actually is. There is also a difference to look at things from far away and to deal with them on a personal level.
He also has a similar attitude to most people. An elitist, sexist, cynical and patronising mindset. But he also suffered severe trauma in his childhood and probably feels he put many of his own wishes on the backseat for the Crown. The DoE is also OLD AF. Many old people loose all their filters and get downright mean- without meaning it that way. It’s good that they keep him from public comments. He is also extremely funny and I definitely massively do enjoy his not PC jokes in a cringey way. He did whine about cost cutting, which might even make it impossible for him to play Polo anymore. Another interview from a member of the BRF that was a complete train wreck. It’s a miracle they didn’t get kicked out then. He learned his lesson about publicly whining though. All in all I will miss him when his time comes. He was like the cringey utterly unlikable side kick, that still has one of the best lines and creates unbelievable painful moments that make you happy it wasn’t you and no one you actually know.
I wonder- maybe that will be the new role of H&M? The utterly woke, word salad babbling Cali ex pats. Giving cringey interviews, while many are happy they are not their own relatives. It’s actually pretty funny if you think about them that way. There are numerous crazy conspiracy theories around them and they produce headlines non stop. The BRF can lay back and just get on with it and modernise while many are distracted. I mean, W&K must be so happy. They fought for a long time to decide when their children are to be seen and what they want to share (and how mean and entitled, people and tabloids acted about it). They pushed through and the Sussexes are the gift that keeps on giving. I am pretty sure they actually enjoy this to some extent. Especially as all sides are adamant to tell us, everyone is growing closer again. They cannot be called out for not supporting, can enjoy their private relationships all while their shenanigans don’t interest anyone.
They will be the next Fergie. The future will probably be the monarch and heir so all siblings and cousins can live happily, extremely privileged and still kind of exploiting their closeness to royalty without the duty. Just like all the others that benifit from rich/prominent/powerful relatives.

Reactions: 20
Seems to come from this report in the Express:

Not much to go on, but there's been a big rumour about an unexpected Royal on the way out. Was kind of hoping it was Charles, not gonna lie.
Just watched the clip of Princess Anne and just wondered if she herself has covid . Didn't William carry on with his zoom calls during the time he was ill with it ? BP pointed out that PP doesn't have covid but maybe Anne does ? Anyway... she doesn't look well with those eyes and the way she is speaking to me. Plus how she's starts off her message too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.