Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priceless quote from an article in the DM

''Unusually, the majority of the picture is taken up by a tree - with the Duke and Duchess themselves covering only less than a third of its surface area.''

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meghan and the Vogue contributing photographer Misan Harriman go a long way back. From Megz old blog The TIG in 2014:

Little girls dream of being princesses. I, for one, was all about She-Ra, Princess of Power. And grown women seem to retain this childhood fantasy. Just look at the pomp and circumstance surrounding the royal wedding and endless conversation about Princess Kate.
So when my dear friend, Misan Harriman, introduced me to Princess Alia Al Senussi, I had a bit of a “pinch-myself-I’m-emailing-with-a-princess” moment. The Al Senussi family was exiled from Libya when Gaddhafi seized the throne in a coup d’état. But that hasn’t stopped Alia from flexing her respective royal muscle. Alia is on the Board of Trustees for Global Heritage Fund, where she concentrates on their activities in Libya.

So yeah, she’s cool.

She graduated from Brown in 2003 with a double major in International Relations & Middle East Studies. She also has her MSc in Law, Anthropology & Science from the London School of Economics, and is working on her PhD in Middle Eastern Politics.

So yeah, she’s smart.

As VIP Relations for Art Basel, the world’s premier international art show for modern and contemporary works, she actively promotes Middle Eastern art on a global level. Shifting preconceived notions, and advancing the understanding of some lesser known works is all part of the day job for this incredible woman of the world. It is my pleasure to find out what gets this Princess ticking in her TIG Talk.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He go by some very 'American, name like Nathan.

Will the baby be born in their home or will it be dropped off after birth I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But why even announce the pregnancy? Particularly with a photograph. Perhaps as 'proof' she really is pregnancy.

With isolation, it would be easy to just have a birth. That's what I would have done if I was her.
Because they didn't announce the due date and they want the media speculation that comes from a grainy photo...and that's probably why she's on her back...all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Priceless quote from an article in the DM

''Unusually, the majority of the picture is taken up by a tree - with the Duke and Duchess themselves covering only less than a third of its surface area.''
Why the hell was a photographer even required if it was taken with an iPad?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because they didn't announce the due date and they want the media speculation that comes from a grainy photo...and that's probably why she's on her back...all smoke and mirrors.
On her back is her default position ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why didn't havent they announced the due date?

Considering how busy this year is.....for Royal family events.......it might be considerate for other family members to give some kind of idea of dates?

Reactions: 13
They’ve probably only announced the ‘pregnancy’ as she realised that if Harry was to go back to UK for any reason, she’d want to be able to be intrusively papped every day whilst he was gone, so the media would find out. There is no way she’s going to hide if he does go to see his family.

Reactions: 15
That's the sort of name they will go for. It definitely won't be a traditional royal name. Archie Harrison is an awful name IMO.

I would expect something like Liberty, Grace or Verity but I'm hoping for 'Frogmella' 🤣
Perhaps Ava-cado.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What on earth is her problem with Eugenie? She announced her pregnancy with Archie at Eugenie's wedding, and now announcing this before Eugenie's even given the new baby's name. At least people are calling her out on it this time, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
God I had the most awful thought, what if this is part of her fkn bullshit narrative for the megxit review?? We all know there is no coincidence with these shady cunts but being the grifters they are Rachael has set this narrative up quite nicely. Announcing she is expecting (not pregnant) after a catastrophic mythcarriage in Nov sets the stage for the extension being granted. Be warned and prepared. I really think BP has got it wrong with these two and methinks there will be an extension
mythcarriage ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn't havent they announced the due date?

Considering how busy this year is.....for Royal family events.......it might be considerate for other family members to give some kind of idea of dates?
Because a) they want to send out endless PR speculating about the dates b) they want to announce a 'surprise' birth c) they might need to fudge some dates d) they haven't worked out who they want to upstage next....

Oh and e) Cos 'Privacy'

(Palace will already know irrespective of whether they have been 'told' by the charmless and rude Harkles.)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion :

Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how are you feeling?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Loving the mail comment wondering whether she will go into labour before the birth this time.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Any congrats on the Instagram feeds of the royals? Had a look but can’t see any !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because a) they want to send out endless PR speculating about the dates b) they want to announce a 'surprise' birth c) they might need to fudge some dates d) they haven't worked out who they want to upstage next....

Oh and e) Cos 'Privacy'

(Palace will already know irrespective of whether they have been 'told' by the charmless and rude Harkles.)
They are both very stupid if they don't realise that British secret services are watching exactly what they do, tapping and taping everything. There really is no hiding place for them. MI whatever will have so much info to giggle over.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.