Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Meghan when she first came on the scene. I thought she was a breath of fresh air and had high hopes for her bringing about positive change. I watched the wedding and thought it was great. I admired her for walking down the aisle on her own for the first part. I had nothing at all negative to say about her.

However, over time I became very disappointed by aspects of her behaviour and then all the secrecy around Archie. Then insulting the whole of the U.K. by calling it a racist country.

I think the U.K. and the RF never stood a chance, not the other way round. MM wasn‘t willing to put in the hard work in the early years. She expected instant adulation. She didn’t spend enough time earning the public’s respect, she just expected it. She expected to be adored without doing much to earn it. It takes years to build up a reputation of trust, loyalty and respect. Not a few months. She was too impatient and the U.K. public started to see things they didn’t like.
Exactly!! Kate now gets very good press but she was violently maligned by the press for about a decade, she shut up and put up and gained admiration for her quiet fortitude, her grace under fire, and authenticity and clear respect for duty. Meghan was someone I was so excited to see marry Harry. Many didn't know of her or even know she was half black. There was a lot of excitement in the media too (agree some racist minority but not the majority), but then she began doing strange things like stories about the diva wedding, that interview about her relationship with Harry, the fact she couldn't bear the slightest negative press - I agreed with her that yes press are horrible sometimes, wouldn't it be nice if everyone could play nice, but the victim mentality - which I'm sorry includes people saying the only possible reason they couldn't interpret her fairly, is because her mother is black, is erm, alienating in and of itself. You don't have to be racist to dislike someone's words and actions and it's really tiring hearing that trope brought out again and again when it detracts from the real issues, it prevents resolution.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly!! Kate now gets very good press but she was violently maligned by the press for about a decade, she shut up and put up and gained admiration for her quiet fortitude, her grace under fire, and authenticity and clear respect for duty. Meghan was someone I was so excited to see marry Harry. Many didn't know of her or even know she was half black. There was a lot of excitement in the media too (agree some racist minority but not the majority), but then she began doing strange things like stories about the diva wedding, that interview about her relationship with Harry, the fact she couldn't bear the slightest negative press - I agreed with her that yes press are horrible sometimes, wouldn't it be nice if everyone could play nice, but the victim mentality - which I'm sorry includes people saying the only possible reason they couldn't interpret her fairly, is because her mother is black, is erm, alienating in and of itself. You don't have to be racist to dislike someone's words and actions and it's really tiring hearing that trope brought out again and again when it detracts from the real issues, it prevents resolution.
I liked her initially too. The wedding was beautiful but even then you were hearing stories about her being difficult. ("What Meghan wants, Meghan gets" - erm, no she doesn't!). The thing that really really grated on me was when they were doing their Africa tour and she turned it into an absolute pity party for herself, despite being around some of the most disadvantaged people. She seems incapable of any kind of empathy. Their behaviour about Archie is really weird, and their two-facedness regarding privacy is just nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I liked her initially too. The wedding was beautiful but even then you were hearing stories about her being difficult. ("What Meghan wants, Meghan gets" - erm, no she doesn't!). The thing that really really grated on me was when they were doing their Africa tour and she turned it into an absolute pity party for herself, despite being around some of the most disadvantaged people. She seems incapable of any kind of empathy. Their behaviour about Archie is really weird, and their two-facedness regarding privacy is just nauseating.
Yeah I'm really not sure why that documentary had to be about her and them, you know, they are entitled to their feelings etc but there's a time and a place: they were amongst orphans, poverty, women who had been raped and abused, but no, the wife of a British prince had to complain about her life. Not okay. Might as well call her Meghie Antoinette. She would solve starvation by wondering why they couldn't eat cake, like she solved the self esteem of sex workers by handing out phallic fruit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New Thread suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #58 You're a fake Smeghan - no rhyme or reason; coz all the time it's the lyin' season

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What on earth is her problem with Eugenie? She announced her pregnancy with Archie at Eugenie's wedding, and now announcing this before Eugenie's even given the new baby's name. At least people are calling her out on it this time, I suppose.
I honestly think it’s pure jealousy. I don’t think she can bare that Eugenie is a princess by birth. I also think she overestimated how important Hazno’s role was in the RF. With the Cambridge’s having 3 children Harry’s status is pretty much void, especially with the slimmed down monarchy coming with Charles. She clearly overlooked the fact that the Cambridge’s were carrying him round like a 3rd wheel, he rarely did anything that was of his own merit. I also think she didn’t realise that as a royal you work for HMQ! That you carry out work on behalf of her. I find it so irritating that she acts like she was the one BORN a princess, she’s clinging onto her title for dear life.
I’ve never watched Suits so hadn’t seen her “work” before she was married. I’ve watched clips of her “acting” on YouTube and now can understand why she was never cast in much else. What gets me is the arrogance and smugness - she clearly has also never watched her own acting because if she had she’d be too mortified to show her face again. Utterly deluded woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
#58 Hazza and Meagain, the privacy fight all; a saga of moonbumps, upstaging, and military titles.

Reactions: 9
The moonbump looks about 6 months to me.
Smeggy has had this all planned out. She will be pregnant when the Queen takes away the patronages and military titles feeding in to the sugar nuts screaming about a 'poor pregnant woman' being attacked by the cruel racist royal family. The stans will be outraged whatever happens. Thus Smegg can claim the victimhood prize again 🙄

Hazno won't be able to come back in the Summer for any length of time (if at all) as she will be due to give birth or the dolly will be fedexed at that time. A long weekend is all he'll get (if he's lucky). Personally I doubt if the narcissistic controller will even let him come for a few days.

The royal family must utterly detest her. She's determined to win against them at all costs and Harry will probably never see his grandparents alive again.
Well no matter what he does, he's screwed. If he stays with Megz, he's going to look like a jackass and will probably never see his grandparents again. If he goes, he's going to look like a jackass and Megz will get the opportunity for Shenanigans. She might even use it as a pretext for a divorce later on. 😭 I never got over him leaving me alone with the new baby for the whole summer! 😭 And then she'll start listing the rest of his "crimes."

Daily Mail on how she hid bump
Oh FFS it's not like it takes a genius to take a selfie from the shoulders up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sick of how many sugars are blasting Eugene and calling her irrelevant and that H and M aren’t overshadowing her and they have lent her Frogmore... excuse me she’s a blood princess!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oo guys some minor detective work inspired by the tattler greats, an Australian magazine went to press the same day as pregnancy announcement saying the two had split and had an official palace insider saying so. What the freak is going on? Third article indicating something dark is happening....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well no matter what he does, he's screwed. If he stays with Megz, he's going to look like a jackass and will probably never see his grandparents again. If he goes, he's going to look like a jackass and Megz will get the opportunity for Shenanigans. She might even use it as a pretext for a divorce later on. 😭 I never got over him leaving me alone with the new baby for the whole summer! 😭 And then she'll start listing the rest of his "crimes."

Oh FFS it's not like it takes a genius to take a selfie from the shoulders up.
Well I think Dorklyn Beckham needs to know about this trick :ROFLMAO: Perhaps he could use the technique when taking pics of more elephants ;) - do take a look at the reviews of his last photography tome on Amazon - they are hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oo guys some minor detective work inspired by the tattler greats, an Australian magazine went to press the same day as pregnancy announcement saying the two had split and had an official palace insider saying so. What the freak is going on? Third article indicating something dark is happening....
Theory - what if that was a photo from where Archie was in the womb. Harry has actually left Meghan and she’s retaliated by posting a fake photo and she’s not actually pregnant at all. Too far? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Great find! As someone else suggested their ever so happy and ever so in love photo may have been from when she was 'pregnant' with the baby they lost in the Summer (although, I do think that may be a little bit twisted even for them!)

If they have separated, I'm not sure why Hazza would go along with this whole charade though.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Main news of last thread:

- Smegma won her court case 🙄
- She’s dusted off the moonbump again 🌝

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list!

Girl

Allegra

Diana

Dolly

Doria

Frances (Diana’s middle name)

Harriet

Henrietta

Kamala

Meghan

Netflixetta (thanks @Baguette)

Oprah

Princess

Rachel

Serena

Spotifyiana (thanks @Baguette)

Boy

Archie 2

Charlie

Darren

Farchie

Markus

Omid

Royal

Well
Meghanagain
BanAnna
Farchie 2.0
Megirl (to go with HarriSon)
SurroKate
Friar Tucker (Fucker ... for short)
Whatever Diana was going to name Harry if it was a girl

Hazza’s feet are gross. They should be covered at all times.

When pregnant, you aren’t supposed to lay on your back, it decreases the blood supply to the baby.

Lay or lie, can’t remember I’m down the first martini.
It is also super uncomfortable... and as she is bump obsessed, reduces the size of the bump ... unless it is silicone or she purposely pushes it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Great find! As someone else suggested their ever so happy and ever so in love photo may have been from when she was 'pregnant' with the baby they lost in the Summer (although, I do think that may be a little bit twisted even for them!)

If they have separated, I'm not sure why Hazza would go along with this whole charade though.
Yeah I think they're together unless she is freaking insane, but I do think they've been Rocky and I can't see this being smooth sailing at all.

Reactions: 8
He go by some very 'American, name like Nathan.

Will the baby be born in their home or will it be dropped off after birth I wonder.
She will supposedly have some sort of hyper dramatic water birth in Farchie's Orange County paddling pool, filmed by Doula Dorito (for which she will be duly doula compensated for her services), to be edited and aired on Netflix.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well I think Dorklyn Beckham needs to know about this trick :ROFLMAO: Perhaps he could use the technique when taking pics of more elephants ;) - do take a look at the reviews of his last photography tome on Amazon - they are hysterical.
I could have eaten my iPhone and crapped better pictures than that book!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wont use Aurora, Patrick J Adams an actual star of Suits called his daughter that. She will want something along the lines of Diana, a variation of it.
Kate and William beat them with Charlotte having Charles, Elizabeth for HM and Diana.
I don't think they would care about reusing "Diana" even though it is already one of Princess Charlotte's middle names. Sure isn't Prince George well known to go by Archie as a nickname amongst his school friends & thought it was appropriate to name their son that. Meghan seems to have such high an opinion of herself that & uncapable of an original idea, it wouldn't surprise me if the name she used was just a variant of Charlottes full name.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.