Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she is using a surrogate again. As people have said, using a surrogate is already ‘a thing’ for celebrities in LA and it is much easier to do there than in the U.K.

Everyone has been commenting about how little MM has been seen in the press over recent months. When she has been seen, it has only been her face and shoulders.

Being in the US gives her the prefect excuse to hide away until the baby is ‘born’. Plus, she has the pandemic as a ready made excuse not to be seen in public. I don’t think we will see copious amounts of bump clutching like last time as she made such a balls up over it. I imagine she will stay out of public view and we will only see her from the shoulders upwards in an zoom calls etc.

It will most certainly be a girl. Does anyone know if you can legally choose the sex using IVF or a surrogate in the US? I have no idea but I bet they will have chosen a girl somehow.

If she is using a surrogate, will it be a different one?

Another thing that points me to the surrogate suspicion is the pure timing of it. The pregnancy was the perfect excuse used to postpone the trial, and the birth will be the perfect excuse for both her and H not to come over to the U.K. for all the landmark events this year. Even a woman in her most fertile years would struggle to get pregnant so quickly and ‘on-demand’ like this. It is far too obvious, esp due to her age.
But why even announce the pregnancy? Particularly with a photograph. Perhaps as 'proof' she really is pregnancy.

With isolation, it would be easy to just have a birth. That's what I would have done if I was her.

Reactions: 18
the swiss and german papers are vomitinducingly full off scaly feet ,moonbumps and cunts.Over here they are still of mindset Diana was “murdered”and the news has that kind of slant.
sorry for my bad grammer it’s gone to pot because of them.
i wish they would just crawl into a corner
That's because they have never had to pay for them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine using your pregnancy as a PR opportunity 🥺 these guys don't realise how far they've gone. They left for privacy, but hired an aggressive PR firm - hmm. All their income relies on public facing content. She wants to be an American Royal, but the magic doesn't work when you are all over press in ugly moments of constant bitterness. Although there certainly was racist press and responses, and the upper classes can be incredibly racist (see the experiences of Emma the Countess of Weymouth, who is half Nigerian, and who I adore! Why did they never make friends?!) sometimes all of us have to look beyond the "they don't like me because I'm female/my skin colour/my hair do" to reflect on whether it is our actions and personality traits that alienate. Very little that Meghan does seems to me to be particularly entrenched in her mother's culture - the lack of natural hair...even the way she speaks is white Californian celebrity...the clothes she wears and the way she decorates is also very mainstream Hollywood...I don't even think there is much for racists to pick on - she has been white passing most of her adult life. Why would people say it's racist to complain about this pregnancy announcement? Like yes it's not really very British royal, is that racist or just monarchist? Is that wrong? Do we have to like someone taking century old traditions and flogging them commercially? Is not liking that evil? Honestly sometimes the world seems craaaaaaazy, I can't follow all the arguments,

but yeh for people who left a whole palace for privacy and keep suing over privacy, it's very reasonable for papers to make jibes about privacy loving people making national press releases on a calculated day of the year at a time that gains maximal exposure, they release a lot late on sundays so they're in the papers all week.
the longer time goes on the more I feel they are genuinely trying to engineer a fluffy lovely beautiful fantasy view of themselves so the more it feels fake. Where I come from we don't callously use a combination of a pregnancy and the world famous Diana's footprints, for desperately needed good PR. You tell your friends and family, you pick a week or two after the birth of someone else in the family (geez they're even meant to like Eugenie), and Just generally act like you're happy but private instead of shoving your husband's bare feet all over the internet. They're weird, they are so weird. It's all spin and they're about to get dizzy and fall over!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
But why even announce the pregnancy? Particularly with a photograph. Perhaps as 'proof' she really is pregnancy.

With isolation, it would be easy to just have a birth. That's what I would have done if I was her.
For fawning and adulation from the cult of sugar nuts.🙄
How can the Queen be mean to them by taking away any of their privileges from this wonderful family now?
How can Hazno be expected to come back to the UK in the Summer now? He can't be expected to abandon his family for even a second. Smeggy must be protected from the peasants in the UK.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Interesting how during the Farchie pregnancy she was the Queen of Spandex..."LOOK, HERE'S MY BELLY BUTTON!". But with this one it's all long, flowing, Earth mother tunics and dresses. Wonder if that will change now we've had the official announcement.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Couple of things about that photo:

1. Her norks don't correlate with the size of her bump - when I was 5/6 months pregnant I had a cleavage you could park a bus in!

2. What's going on with the seam of her dress and along her back - it looks like when you are having a wedding dress fitted and they pin you into it!
Mine didn't increase until I was breastfeeding.

Reactions: 8
For fawning and adulation from the cult of sugar nuts.🙄
How can the Queen be mean to them by taking away any of their privileges from this wonderful family now?
How can Hazno be expected to come back to the UK in the Summer now? He can't be expected to abandon his family for even a second. Smeggy must be protected from the peasants in the UK.
So true, it's an attempt to keep the press off their backs when Harry comes over, and to explain why she's not travelling and "would have taken attention away" etc etc gross.

Reactions: 25
The miscarriage story was a piece of absolutely desperate PR to gain sympathy after they fucked up with their 'dancing on war graves' photoshoot. Obvious she was already pregnant then.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting how during the Farchie pregnancy she was the Queen of Spandex..."LOOK, HERE'S MY BELLY BUTTON!". But with this one it's all long, flowing, Earth mother tunics and dresses. Wonder if that will change now we've had the official announcement.
Ahahaha now we literally have Earth mother dresses and braids. What a horrible oppressive royal family stifling her voice and freedom of expression.

barf.

The miscarriage story was a piece of absolutely desperate PR to gain sympathy after they fucked up with their 'dancing on war graves' photoshoot. Obvious she was already pregnant then.
Yeah whilst i really sympathised for their situation, I agree that writing about it on the front page of the times and bringing up the bull tit are you ok again, was a PR move to try and stop people talking about that atrocious war grave photo opp.

Reactions: 20
Imagine using your pregnancy as a PR opportunity 🥺 these guys don't realise how far they've gone. They left for privacy, but hired an aggressive PR firm - hmm. All their income relies on public facing content. She wants to be an American Royal, but the magic doesn't work when you are all over press in ugly moments of constant bitterness. Although there certainly was racist press and responses, and the upper classes can be incredibly racist (see the experiences of Emma the Countess of Weymouth, who is half Nigerian, and who I adore! Why did they never make friends?!) sometimes all of us have to look beyond the "they don't like me because I'm female/my skin colour/my hair do" to reflect on whether it is our actions and personality traits that alienate. Very little that Meghan does seems to me to be particularly entrenched in her mother's culture - the lack of natural hair...even the way she speaks is white Californian celebrity...the clothes she wears and the way she decorates is also very mainstream Hollywood...I don't even think there is much for racists to pick on - she has been white passing most of her adult life. Why would people say it's racist to complain about this pregnancy announcement? Like yes it's not really very British royal, is that racist or just monarchist? Is that wrong? Do we have to like someone taking century old traditions and flogging them commercially? Is not liking that evil? Honestly sometimes the world seems craaaaaaazy, I can't follow all the arguments,

but yeh for people who left a whole palace for privacy and keep suing over privacy, it's very reasonable for papers to make jibes about privacy loving people making national press releases on a calculated day of the year at a time that gains maximal exposure, they release a lot late on sundays so they're in the papers all week.
the longer time goes on the more I feel they are genuinely trying to engineer a fluffy lovely beautiful fantasy view of themselves so the more it feels fake. Where I come from we don't callously use a combination of a pregnancy and the world famous Diana's footprints, for desperately needed good PR. You tell your friends and family, you pick a week or two after the birth of someone else in the family (geez they're even meant to like Eugenie), and Just generally act like you're happy but private instead of shoving your husband's bare feet all over the internet. They're weird, they are so weird. It's all spin and they're about to get dizzy and fall over!
Nothing wrong with being a thirsty influencer chasing social media 'likes' and Twitter highs, if that's what floats your boat. But it's a huge downgrade from being part of the Royal Family and not compatible with all the litigation around 'privacy'. They don't seem remotely likeable, just weird, touchy and messy in the details.

Heat Magazine said that filming was about to start for Netflix. Now the pregnancy is confirmed, I think we know what is coming. A very private 60 minute pregnancy special.. Cameras in the birthing suite? Why not? 💰

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God I had the most awful thought, what if this is part of her fkn bullshit narrative for the megxit review?? We all know there is no coincidence with these shady cunts but being the grifters they are Rachael has set this narrative up quite nicely. Announcing she is expecting (not pregnant) after a catastrophic mythcarriage in Nov sets the stage for the extension being granted. Be warned and prepared. I really think BP has got it wrong with these two and methinks there will be an extension

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
NINE stories in the DM!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ The main one has 19k comments, mostly negative
19k? Lol anything they do makes them less liked here in the UK. The way out is to stop doing anything with the press at all for 25 years/let a whole generation pass and forget, then start again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that she is using a surrogate again. As people have said, using a surrogate is already ‘a thing’ for celebrities in LA and it is much easier to do there than in the U.K.

Everyone has been commenting about how little MM has been seen in the press over recent months. When she has been seen, it has only been her face and shoulders.

Being in the US gives her the prefect excuse to hide away until the baby is ‘born’. Plus, she has the pandemic as a ready made excuse not to be seen in public. I don’t think we will see copious amounts of bump clutching like last time as she made such a balls up over it. I imagine she will stay out of public view and we will only see her from the shoulders upwards in an zoom calls etc.

It will most certainly be a girl. Does anyone know if you can legally choose the sex using IVF or a surrogate in the US? I have no idea but I bet they will have chosen a girl somehow.

If she is using a surrogate, will it be a different one?

Another thing that points me to the surrogate suspicion is the pure timing of it. The pregnancy was the perfect excuse used to postpone the trial, and the birth will be the perfect excuse for both her and H not to come over to the U.K. for all the landmark events this year. Even a woman in her most fertile years would struggle to get pregnant so quickly and ‘on-demand’ like this. It is far too obvious, esp due to her age.
And if it is a surrogate again we can ignore the fact that being open and honest about fertility problems and so using a surrogate is a choice. But it is a choice only available to those with money and the ability to make the contacts to find one. Having a surrogate is a deal from both sides which if done for choice reasons only i.e. timing, figure ,etc smacks of privilege.
Wonder if she'll have a wet nurse too?

Looking at the photo, it looks like she isn't even laying properly, the dress is covering it up well.

Look at her back, under the bump, there is clearance under her, you can see the grass blades sticking up. I said in the previous thread her legs look thicc, but now I think her ass isn't on the ground, where we can see the seam of the dress, just above, that's roughly where her bum is, with her hips turning away from the camera, and she's using her legs to propel her up (yoga pro).

If you think of it this way, that bump ain't sitting right again. The dress is a fabulous cover up, there is a lot of material and the monochrome is hiding a lot here. She's arching her back and twisting her hips, yet the bump is sat there, perfectly straight like a cherry upon a cake. Hmmmmmm
Good spot. Which would mean when lying flat an even bigger bump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well, the cat is finally out of the bag. I mean, this pregnancy has been (pretty accurately) called for months. Meghan disappearing (I am sure we will get a story about spotting or extremely bad nausea soon), the round face, no sightings below the shouldersHarry’s sudden mood change....
I think she might be along further than 4 months. While many recommend to wait one cycle after a miscarriage (I have only ever heard a longer recommendation when there were bigger complications involved- which wasn’t the point if you believe her story) many start trying again ASAP and it’s completely normal to conceive in the first cycle. It’s also completely normal to take a bit longer. Her bump is quite defined already. She got very big at the the last time, so it was to be expected that she would be showing pretty early on. I say this is a early to mid five month bump with the baby being due in July (but she could very well be six almost seven months already- I just think she would look bigger if so). The news about Harry coming alone with the weak excuse for Meghan confirms it for me. I guess he will be a no show as well because she either goes over term (somebody I expect a planned c-section though) or because the baby has just come. On the other hand, playing dress up Prince could exactly what he would do instead of caring for his son and the new baby and mother. I have to admit whatever he would do in such a situation it will look bad. (Coming from a society where parental leave after birth for at least 8 weeks is the norm nowadays- many take 12 or even longer. And that means staying with your family not having lots of free time to meet friends or enjoy hobbies.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if the new babe is a girl. IVF is a theory for Archie I actually could believe. If you also believe in some sort of health problem with him, IVF might be logical (depending on the root cause).
It will be interesting if she opts for disappearing for the whole pregnancy or at least after 8 months. She was clearly unhappy with how her body looked the first time but had to fulfill engagements (per their stupid power horse narrative they chose for her). Same for afterwards. We might not see too much, and we might not hear too much (because let’s face it- if she doesn’t starts something nothing gets started). Sounds good do me.

@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).
Yes if an early miscarriage one of those that is early enough to be similar to a period.
A later miscarriage requiring hospital care would be more dependent on mind set. If you are mourning a loss with a miscarriage of some kind of formed product of conception trying again could be problematic .
Points again to the insincerity of her miscarriage essay and/or the timing of releasing the essay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
On Loose Women, all gushing about it and berating nasty daily star for their headline, except for Jane Moore.

Jane Moore choosing her words carefully!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
On Loose Women, all gushing about it and berating nasty daily star for their headline, except for Jane Moore.

Jane Moore choosing her words carefully!
Jane Moore is / was a tabloid journalist. Didn‘t she work for The Sun (part of ANL)? I bet she is seething underneath at what these two grifters have done straight after their court case ‘win’. She will be able to see right through them.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.