Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they would care about reusing "Diana" even though it is already one of Princess Charlotte's middle names. Sure isn't Prince George well known to go by Archie as a nickname amongst his school friends & thought it was appropriate to name their son that. Meghan seems to have such high an opinion of herself that & uncapable of an original idea, it wouldn't surprise me if the name she used was just a variant of Charlottes full name.
I’ve always wondered if the lady that overheard this nickname (was it a lady walking a dog or something like that?) misheard it as ‘Archie’ and maybe he actually said ‘R.G.’as in possibly Royal George, as there was another George in his class. Or maybe it was truly Archie and Meghan is just bonkers as we suspect 😆

Reactions: 21
I honestly think it’s pure jealousy. I don’t think she can bare that Eugenie is a princess by birth. I also think she overestimated how important Hazno’s role was in the RF. With the Cambridge’s having 3 children Harry’s status is pretty much void, especially with the slimmed down monarchy coming with Charles. She clearly overlooked the fact that the Cambridge’s were carrying him round like a 3rd wheel, he rarely did anything that was of his own merit. I also think she didn’t realise that as a royal you work for HMQ! That you carry out work on behalf of her. I find it so irritating that she acts like she was the one BORN a princess, she’s clinging onto her title for dear life.
I’ve never watched Suits so hadn’t seen her “work” before she was married. I’ve watched clips of her “acting” on YouTube and now can understand why she was never cast in much else. What gets me is the arrogance and smugness - she clearly has also never watched her own acting because if she had she’d be too mortified to show her face again. Utterly deluded woman.
This makes no sense though (her, not your comment!).

I think Charles' slimmed down Monarchy would have included Harry.

Re Eugenie, I think she had to delay her wedding to make way for the Debarkles to hold theirs.

Great find! As someone else suggested their ever so happy and ever so in love photo may have been from when she was 'pregnant' with the baby they lost in the Summer (although, I do think that may be a little bit twisted even for them!)

If they have separated, I'm not sure why Hazza would go along with this whole charade though.
Maybe she or the surrogate had one of the embryos implanted and he was blindsided? Did the announcement come from him, or just her??

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Re Eugenie, I think she had to delay her wedding to make way for the Debarkles to hold theirs.
She probably thought she could convince Charles and Brenda to bump the ginger idiot up in front of William if she fluttered her eyelashes at them.
I think Eugenie was meant to be a spring/summer wedding but mad megs was desparate to hit the ground running so she got the earlier slot and Eugenie got the better tiara 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Oh absolutely, Charles never would have pushed him out. However, we currently have a monarch and 3 live heirs which is quite amazing really! So to me if Charlie carries on age wise as the queen has, George may well be a teen/late teen when Charles is king. So I thought visually there would be no place for Harry if that makes sense? George would maybe have his own kids when Wills becomes king and on it would go.

Definitely. It’s so sad. I honestly can’t believe Harry is happy to treat his cousin like that. It must break her heart. Especially when it’s down to Megain.

My Grandma always used to call my mum Mimi and when I was younger I never understood. When I got older I asked her and she replied-
“Because with your mother is always me,me,me.” Made me laugh and I think it’s a perfect moniker for Me-ghan 😂

She probably thought she could convince Charles and Brenda to bump the ginger idiot up in front of William if she fluttered her eyelashes at them.
The crazy thing is, is that she’s so bleeping mental I wouldn’t have put this past her!

Reactions: 20
I think this photo is the best black and white photo they’ve done. I much prefer it over the wedding photo of their backs. I hope it’s a girl because it seems everyone (including in my personal life) is having boys but I do wonder at the name. I doubt it will be too traditional as Archie Harrison isn’t traditional but I don’t think it’ll be too avant garde.
Personally I far preferred the wedding photo of their backs. I was particularly taken by Hazznoballs's leg which was long and bent like a banana.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some great stuff from attention seeking Facebook virtue signaller, Man Behaving Dadly about this.

"I fancy winding up every racist who still follows me, soooooo ...
Big congrats to Harry and Meghan
❤️
"

and

"I’m disgusted with the royal baby news, but only because I’m a massive racist who was incredibly offended when Harry dared take his family away from a situation that could have easily escalated into the same sort of scenario that killed his mum, while I also simultaneously ignore him serving his country in Afghanistan, raising the profile of mental health issues, highlighting the plight of injured veterans and about a thousand other things.
It’s a disgrace. HOW DARE THEY!"

The implication seems to be that if you don't care for Harry and Meghan, it's because you are a racist. It can't be anything else. This makes it seems like there is nothing more to Meghan then the colour of her skin and I feel that rather then being all woke and #bekind to her, it's actually bloody patronising. Still though, he'll be glad to have another news story to piggyback off of for attention likes and shares.
the Vice article mentioning the conspiracty theory around Farchie makes the "racist" claim in nearly every single paragraph: " As a nation, we pile more hate on Meghan Markle than we do on tax evaders and ponces, and it’s hard not to conclude – after watching the only mixed-race member of the Royal Family endure more bruising encounters with the press than Cheryl Cole after an album launch – that the reason is racism, pure and simple. "
Well guess what, Vice, they are also both tax evaders so, well, choose your battles (and she certainly isn't pure, I will give you that he is as simple as simple can get)

All I know about surrogacy is that it can get legally sticky in the states if they haven't made sure all the legal stuff is correct. What's on the birth certificate is a mystery to me.

If the baby is born on American soil it is automatically an American citizen. I have a vague memory of a Brit who lived here telling me that if he had a baby born here he would need to take it to the closest British embassy so that it would have British citizenship. I'm guessing it wouldn't affect the line of succession but if it ever came down to it, would you guys really want an American citizen on the throne? The kid would likely have to give it up to avoid a public ruckus.
rumour has it that the new administration might make dual citizenship illegal. Also, the fact that Hazno served in the armed forces of another country might prove a bit of a hurdle in him becoming a US citizen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He go by some very 'American, name like Nathan.

Will the baby be born in their home or will it be dropped off after birth I wonder.
It will be next day delivery from Amazon prime

Because they didn't announce the due date and they want the media speculation that comes from a grainy photo...and that's probably why she's on her back...all smoke and mirrors.
Her usual position then apart from on her knees
Right I’ll get my coat 🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone else said in the DM comments, showing the soles of your feet is offensive in some cultures- something this woke couple should've been aware of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Boom!

The rumour is that Oprah has been housing them since they arrived in California.. so payback time.

ETA Well done to ITV News for actually breaking a story. This is the journalism we need around the Harkles.

But ITV News believes Meghan does plan to address issues surrounding the press coverage she has received since her relationship with Prince Harry was first revealed.That would be a significant development after Meghan won her privacy case against the Mail on Sunday last week.

After a two year fight following the newspaper's publication of the personal letter she sent to her father Thomas Markle, the Duchess called the tabloid's coverage "illegal and dehumanising".

ETA2 She's doing this before the cost hearing on 2 March? Before she knows whether ANL will appeal? Madness.

ETA3 And it's going out on Oprah WInfrey Network? NOT NETFLIX. Whoah!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Boom!

The rumour is that Oprah has been housing them since they arrived in California.. so payback time.

ETA Well done to ITV News for actually breaking a story. This is the journalism we need around the Harkles.

But ITV News believes Meghan does plan to address issues surrounding the press coverage she has received since her relationship with Prince Harry was first revealed.That would be a significant development after Meghan won her privacy case against the Mail on Sunday last week.

After a two year fight following the newspaper's publication of the personal letter she sent to her father Thomas Markle, the Duchess called the tabloid's coverage "illegal and dehumanising".

ETA2 She's doing this before the cost hearing on 2 March? Before she knows whether ANL will appeal? Madness.

Yes surely that could affect any non-compete clauses in their contract with netflix? unless the netflix contract is purely about them 'producing' rather than 'starring' in something. Still, that would seem to be a gross oversight from netflix if so.

Just when you think she cant do anything else to surprise us, she does. There's no end to her self promotion. When will it end.

• Angry
Boom!

As the interview is with Oprah no doubt she will denigrate the royal family and the entire country as racists 🙄 nothing will be her fault and the nasty press will be savaged too. There's no chance that she will mention the warm welcome she got at first and the huge amount of money spent on her worthless arse.

Is she going to be able to say much more than was offered up in 'Finding Freebies'?
She really is a disgusting piece of lowlife trash.
If she attacks us all on a TV show there will never be any way back for her.
It makes me sick that she has a title and isn't a British citizen and her children will be in line to the throne (the institution she despises).
I really don't think that the new sprog should be allowed to be in line for the throne when he/she will be a US citizen.

Hopefully this will be the end of her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.