Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I had the most awful thought, what if this is part of her fkn bullshit narrative for the megxit review?? We all know there is no coincidence with these shady cunts but being the grifters they are Rachael has set this narrative up quite nicely. Announcing she is expecting (not pregnant) after a catastrophic mythcarriage in Nov sets the stage for the extension being granted. Be warned and prepared. I really think BP has got it wrong with these two and methinks there will be an extension
Id say the men in grey suits would have been prepared for another baby in their many plans. They have been doing this a lot longer than meggy.
She thinks she is smarter than everyone else but time and time again proves she is not.
Another baby plays into Brenda's hands, now you have 2 or 3 you really need to step all the way back and focus on your family and earning your own cash just like you wanted.
Off you pop now, let us know when you are releasing the new born pics and we will have a look.

Reactions: 23
New report;
“Archie is going to be a big brother”

“Oh nice, she’s using the same surrogate then”

SHUT UP MOTHER!!!
how do I keep her off the daily mail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe they will run a sweepstake on the kids names. Get people to pay to enter their choice and make some cash nice and early.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jane Moore is / was a tabloid journalist. Didn‘t she work for The Sun (part of ANL)? I bet she is seething underneath at what these two grifters have done straight after their court case ‘win’. She will be able to see right through them.
Jane Moore will know a lot - she's a good, old school, thorough journalist and very well connected.

Camilla Tominey has delivered a thoughtful opinion piece in the Telegraph this lunchtime. The main bit below:
Plans are already in place for a “low-key” celebration to mark the Duke of Edinburgh’s 100th birthday on June 10 which, ordinarily, Harry would be expected to attend.

The centenary conveniently falls two days before the Queen’s annual birthday parade on June 12, meaning this year’s will be a “super” Trooping the Colour.

While no one knows quite what travel restrictions will be in place by then due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Sussexes are guaranteed to be on the guest list.

Meghan’s pregnancy, however, has not only put paid to her travel plans but also potentially those of her husband if her due date is around the same time.

Although the couple have not confirmed any timings, the 39-year-old former Suits star is thought to be close to five months pregnant - making mid-June a potential no fly zone for Harry.

Sources close to the couple have so far refused to speculate on which, if any, of the key engagements Harry may attend, continuing to cite the uncertainty around Covid.

One date that is thought to have been firmly inked into the diary, however, is July 1. Marking what would have been the 60th birthday of Diana, Princess of Wales, it is when a statue in her honour is finally being unveiled in Kensington Palace Gardens.
Not sure about the 'close to five months pregnant' bit, if pregnancy was the confidential reason for the trial delay at the end of October. Think she/surrogate is more like 26 weeks now, due in May or even earlier. Remember, she's got that May People cover organised!

It's starting to really annoy me that the Diana statue (honestly, it's a statue, who cares really?) is being hyped up as more important than Philips 100th birthday or Trooping the Colour.

Reactions: 23
All these hints of Zoom calls and being soooo close to the Royal family have been shown to be false.
Who announces their pregnancy to the world and not to their family first.
You can be sure that Doria knew about this pregnancy.
But, Harry’s family seems to have been blindsided.
I feel for the Queen; puts her in a bad position to deal with the twats in the USA.

Reactions: 22
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like tit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been reading some of the DM comments under the numerous articles on there today. One commenter referred to H&M as ‘Leech and Preach’! 😂. I wonder if they are a Tattler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like tit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.
She was never given a fair trial?
Who? Meghan?
Seems like she did little and never gave the UK a fair trial including not honouring the things she, herself, said she would do.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Was it this one?

Miss Bahamas Anastagia Pierre was stunningly beautiful and seemed charming as well. Too good for Hazza!

Reactions: 15
Well done to all Tattlers who saw this coming

To be born on either on one of HM Queen’s birthdays or on Philip’s Birthday or on Diana’s Birthday or anniversary.

Girls names
Diana Elizabeth
Harriet Rachel
Jeanette or Genie for short (to annoy Eugenie)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rubbish!

She's completely fake. Everything she does is a performance. She always needs to be the centre of attention. That's why people don't like her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh i reckon the RF knew about the pregnancy...just had no idea when it was going to be officially announced.

Is Omid now being paid as their press secretary?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really liked Meghan when she first came on the scene. I thought she was a breath of fresh air and had high hopes for her bringing about positive change. I watched the wedding and thought it was great. I admired her for walking down the aisle on her own for the first part. I had nothing at all negative to say about her.

However, over time I became very disappointed by aspects of her behaviour and then all the secrecy around Archie. Then insulting the whole of the U.K. by calling it a racist country.

I think the U.K. and the RF never stood a chance, not the other way round. MM wasn‘t willing to put in the hard work in the early years. She expected instant adulation. She didn’t spend enough time earning the public’s respect, she just expected it. She expected to be adored without doing much to earn it. It takes years to build up a reputation of trust, loyalty and respect. Not a few months. She was too impatient and the U.K. public started to see things they didn’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.