Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been told by a close member of their family
The 2 set of names in the hat
are Regina Phalange Plangono
Phalange means toe or hand bones) A plangonologist collects dolls

Or Princess Consuela Banana Hammock

The last plays reference to her love of bananas and swinging in hammocks in Africa

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apparently the Greek version of Diana is Artemis. Now that would be funny if they chose that ... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think that she is using a surrogate again. As people have said, using a surrogate is already ‘a thing’ for celebrities in LA and it is much easier to do there than in the U.K.

Everyone has been commenting about how little MM has been seen in the press over recent months. When she has been seen, it has only been her face and shoulders.

Being in the US gives her the prefect excuse to hide away until the baby is ‘born’. Plus, she has the pandemic as a ready made excuse not to be seen in public. I don’t think we will see copious amounts of bump clutching like last time as she made such a balls up over it. I imagine she will stay out of public view and we will only see her from the shoulders upwards in an zoom calls etc.

It will most certainly be a girl. Does anyone know if you can legally choose the sex using IVF or a surrogate in the US? I have no idea but I bet they will have chosen a girl somehow.

If she is using a surrogate, will it be a different one?

Another thing that points me to the surrogate suspicion is the pure timing of it. The pregnancy was the perfect excuse used to postpone the trial, and the birth will be the perfect excuse for both her and H not to come over to the U.K. for all the landmark events this year. Even a woman in her most fertile years would struggle to get pregnant so quickly and ‘on-demand’ like this. It is far too obvious, esp due to her age.
With IVF you can do genetic tests on the embryos, which is fairly common in the US, mainly to see whether there are any abnormalities, in which case they would be discarded. Genetic testing also always tells you the sex of the embryo, obviously, and if you want, you are then allowed to choose, which embryo you want to be transferred. This is not legal in other countries, but in the US it is. You can also transfer more than one embryo.

• Wow
If the case had gone to trial I think she would have revealed the pregnancy to garner sympathy. But as she won, now the photo announcement is a "ha ha🥳🤣 losers" to the tabloids. Also the "relaxed" photo is to show how unstuffy they are compared to the old fashioned royal family.
If the announcement date has been contrived to be the same as Diana's, then that's not playing homage, it's just weird

• Angry
Couple of things about that photo:

1. Her norks don't correlate with the size of her bump - when I was 5/6 months pregnant I had a cleavage you could park a bus in!

2. What's going on with the seam of her dress and along her back - it looks like when you are having a wedding dress fitted and they pin you into it!
It was the very first thing my husband said when he saw the pic..."huge bump and no tits???" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don't get why Yahoo! News are saying that the daily star front page is 'Nasty'? It's the bloody truth 😂😂 and it's hilarious!! That's how all newspapers should report on dumb bleep 1 and dumb bleep 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The length of her legs in the photo amuses me, it reminds me of the christening photo and how tall Kate and Camilla would be if they stood up! Meagain would tower over JCMH in the pregnancy announcement photo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They could also go for Liberty for a girl. You know with the freedom they craved and all...

• Haha
  • Sick
I really hope Eugenie issues some photos of the baby and that newspapers give that good coverage.

How spiteful is Smeg, she announced her first pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding and now announced her second just days after the birth of E's baby. All because she didnt get to wear the emerald tiara and E did
I think everyone is pretty wise to Smegs tactics. Everyone knows she upstaged Eugenie. However Eugenie is pretty low key. I think she’ll issue a beautiful photo on her Instagram when she’s good and ready

Reactions: 28
The one day I decide to avoid news and of course like a bad penny these two have their announcement. That photo shoot was done by the first black photographer to shoot a British Vogue cover, covering all the right on bases. All it is missing is wee Archay kissing mummy's tummy. :rolleyes: These phoney phuckers.

It may have been covered here already because its such a fast moving thread 😂 can anyone tell me what's happened to the best friend Jessica? Was she well and truly dumped?
I don't think that she was truly dumped. JM actually was vindicated in January when she released the whole text conversation. As much as I loathe to link to this paper, here it is https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ba...-mulroney-after-she-was-cancelled-last-summer

Reactions: 18
They could also go for Liberty for a girl. You know with the freedom they craved and all...
That's the sort of name they will go for. It definitely won't be a traditional royal name. Archie Harrison is an awful name IMO.

I would expect something like Liberty, Grace or Verity but I'm hoping for 'Frogmella' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Frogmella Windsoretta :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking America. Twin Girls: America Allegra and Diana Doria

With IVF you can do genetic tests on the embryos, which is fairly common in the US, mainly to see whether there are any abnormalities, in which case they would be discarded. Genetic testing also always tells you the sex of the embryo, obviously, and if you want, you are then allowed to choose, which embryo you want to be transferred. This is not legal in other countries, but in the US it is. You can also transfer more than one embryo.
The rumours swirling around last year said pregnant with twin girls. Diana & Doria?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks very much for starting the new thread but I feel bad getting the credit for the title when it was @Orphan_Black who suggested it !
Sorry @Scotch Mist The title suggestion was very bold and that's all I noticed. Just checked again and saw that you credited @Orphan_Black for the thread title. Sorry I missed your credit ❤
Thank you @Orphan_Black for the new thread title ❤

I do think she is having a girl. Diana and Doria will be middle names. The dress was more puffed up than the actually bump. Made the bump look bigger than it was.

Last edited:
I do think that photo is beautiful.....

it’s like when you see someone who’s been wrongfully in-prisoned seeing light and breathing fresh air for the first time in 14 years, and even though you know they’re a bit twatty nobody deserved what they faced 😐 glad she let him out of the basement.

In other news I thought his foot was a hamster at first glance

52800728-057A-4522-98AB-97E60C6801AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
He looks like he's thinking 'kill me now, kill me now, please!!,' his smile is as false as her baby bump

• Haha
That's the sort of name they will go for. It definitely won't be a traditional royal name. Archie Harrison is an awful name IMO.

I would expect something like Liberty, Grace or Verity but I'm hoping for 'Frogmella' 🤣
Or what about Spud-u-like? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have chosen my names, it is obviously going to be a girl or two girls, she’ll have made sure of that. I reckon they’ll go with a take on the old Nordic naming thing in there for one/both of them:

If 1 baby: Diana Doria Meghan Elizabeth Allegra Harrisdotter Mountbatten-Windsor*

If 2 babies: One will have the first name Diana and the other will be Allegra, with a mishmash of all the other names thrown in*

*If they have heard that they won’t be getting any titles in the future, they will put the first name/s of Princess a la Katie Price 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was the very first thing my husband said when he saw the pic..."huge bump and no tits???" 🤣
I personally never grew in cupsize, not even while breastfeeding, so I'm not going to suspect a conspiracy based on that. I have a small chest and was hoping for huge Earth Mother boobies, but alas 😫🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.