Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the Twitter trends for 'Meghan' is interesting. In her chosen market USA, they managed to get her name up to 8th briefly, then it dropped out of sight, currently 48 and vanishing. Similar pattern in Canada, NZ, Australia. Some interest at announcement, then she drops out of sight.

UK is behaving differently. I think they've bought some paid Twitter support plus they've had buckets of press, TV coverage and even a piece on Radio 4 Today this morning about how photographers organise remote photo shoots (Facetime stills, apparently) 'Meghan' made it to No 8 (so 'into the top 10' which might have been the PR goal) and they've kept her there even in the small hours of the night. UK is the only country in the world where 'Meghan' is currently trending.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I do think that photo is beautiful.....

it’s like when you see someone who’s been wrongfully in-prisoned seeing light and breathing fresh air for the first time in 14 years, and even though you know they’re a bit twatty nobody deserved what they faced 😐 glad she let him out of the basement.

In other news I thought his foot was a hamster at first glance

View attachment 437456
A HAMSTER!!!!! wot an insult to us all!!
Polish_20210215_102324841.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember that @bbb333 posted here last November (just before it was reported in the news), that Meghan had had a miscarriage and now was pregnant again. So, I would say that she is about six months pregnant now.
I felt bad for that poster because some people mocked their post but they've been proven to be correct.
Was she mocked? I thought people had asked for receipts or just an explanation of her claims which she gave in 💯 certainty and she got pissed off. Wasn't she a fairly new poster as well?

I don’t deny people were sceptical but some of that was her attitude and people reacted to her annoyance at being asked to explain. Anyone would be asked to explain further. I don’t think it is fair to portray it as though she was chased off with pitchforks.

That’s how I remember it anyway. I might be wrong. Given the nature of this site, I think it’s a remarkably civil thread. The only time I’ve seen anyone mocked on these threads has been when an obvious sugar has emerged from under the bridge indignantly defending Smeggy and slating Kate. And then it is usually followed by pisstaking. Which is fair enough I think. This thread has never claimed to be an unbiased and balanced conversation seeking to debate the various merits and drawbacks of Charles’ two sons.
Although actually I think it does often put across differing view points. Sugar adoration doesn’t fit though.
Edited to add - late to the party with this comment. Soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I personally never grew in cupsize, not even while breastfeeding, so I'm not going to suspect a conspiracy based on that. I have a small chest and was hoping for huge Earth Mother boobies, but alas 😫🤣
Aww...don't despair! They can be a hindrance...mine are decent but nothing extravagant, yet I still immensely dislike running because they provide instant entertainment to anybody facing me (with a scaffold bra + sports bra on top!), and a lady I know had to have a reduction surgery, because hers (admittedly huge...) were giving her a constant back problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The one day I decide to avoid news and of course like a bad penny these two have their announcement. That photo shoot was done by the first black photographer to shoot a British Vogue cover, covering all the right on bases. All it is missing is wee Archay kissing mummy's tummy. :rolleyes: These phoney phuckers.
There's even some utter bullshittery about the "photoshoot" having been done remotely. Just duck off. It's just a still frame taken out of a video feed then, which any clown can do, and then heavily manipulated to reframe it properly and remove any blur etc. No different to propping the ipad up on a rock and using the selfie timer mode that cameras have had for decades then, and fingers crossed that one or more of the resultant photos is usable or rescuable. There's nothing these two feckwits do that doesn't have a great steaming pile of poo around it somewhere, is there?

And who on earth would exclude their existing dollchild from a family announcement such as this. So clueless.

Reactions: 35
I spose Congratulations to Harry and Meghan are in order...

I think its a girl or twin girls.....one will be Princess Diana and the other will be.....Princess Meghan!

There are a few things that grate however.........How on earth are Harry and his children still in the line of succession to the Royal Family?
WE cant have anyone surely in the succession to the British royal family, who have run away and turned their back on the UK? Please please could this be remedied as soon as possible.
I dont want Harry, at 6th in the line of succession and his children at 7th and 8th..., not if they are going to choose to be American citizens and not be any part of the Royal firm.......thats.........ridiculous, and would be a final nail in the coffin for the RF.

The timing stinks... ( I know pregnancies arent exactly easy to time however!)
re Philips 100 th birthday and the opening of the Diana memorial. Will Harry be able to come to this or not? On one level, he should be at the celebrations for his mothers 60th birthday, and the RF stuff for the Queen. LA is only a 12 hour flight away.
But if his wife has just given birth.....its complicated

She couldnt possibly have been so tone deaf to do a big spread on miscarriage, whilst pregnant...can she? She does look 4 or 5 months gone in that photo.....

And the highly posed photo..........I expect they spent weeks planning the pose, and the outfits.....even probably setting up the lighting to get everything just so.... Its a very pretty shot....just totally artifical....
lets put the iphone here for the photographer...not look at him at all....but check from a distance that we are in the correct position under the tree....and correctly placed....... The only thing that spoils it is Harry's feet! they look.....odd....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate the pg announcement photo. I hate the stupid resolution to look arty and ethereal.
Mainly I hate it because it is so typically Smeg and Hazno Wanktastic. But also because it has made it hard to clearly see any detail. Which is, of course, the point. Artistic and relaxed my arse. More like misleading and unclear.

And Scabie’s stupid comment about it being taken remotely. No one cares. No one gives the tiniest of shits. She’s irresponsible for lying on her back when you absolutely should avoid it in pregnancy. (I know that is the second tome I’ve moaned about it but what about all her preaching about inappropriate images and comments in social media? This photo will spawn a load of wanky copies for people announcing pregnancies. Hypocrisy? What a surprise)
And I agree, her tits aren’t pregnant tits. Mine didn’t get huge but they did something. Hers look smaller.

Urgh. I’m so irritated whenever I see that photo.

Reactions: 28
Let's not forget what is really important about welcoming a new precious tiny one to this world... you can SHOP THE LOOK 💰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that she is using a surrogate again. As people have said, using a surrogate is already ‘a thing’ for celebrities in LA and it is much easier to do there than in the U.K.

Everyone has been commenting about how little MM has been seen in the press over recent months. When she has been seen, it has only been her face and shoulders.

Being in the US gives her the prefect excuse to hide away until the baby is ‘born’. Plus, she has the pandemic as a ready made excuse not to be seen in public. I don’t think we will see copious amounts of bump clutching like last time as she made such a balls up over it. I imagine she will stay out of public view and we will only see her from the shoulders upwards in an zoom calls etc.

It will most certainly be a girl. Does anyone know if you can legally choose the sex using IVF or a surrogate in the US? I have no idea but I bet they will have chosen a girl somehow.

If she is using a surrogate, will it be a different one?

Another thing that points me to the surrogate suspicion is the pure timing of it. The pregnancy was the perfect excuse used to postpone the trial, and the birth will be the perfect excuse for both her and H not to come over to the U.K. for all the landmark events this year. Even a woman in her most fertile years would struggle to get pregnant so quickly and ‘on-demand’ like this. It is far too obvious, esp due to her age.
What better way to steel the thunder from a 100 year old man and the unveiling of Halfwits mother commemorative statue. Seems like it is twins if the pillow is to be believed. Lends itself to being some sort of IVF manipulation. Probs the only way she has sex with has no balls (really can't blame her there) definitely not natural at any turn

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who has suffered more than one miscarriage, I can say that when you do fall pregnant again, you are paranoid about every single thing you do that is either inadvisable or could lead to harm. It totally dominates and ruins your enjoyment of pregnancy, even just minor things that you would normally shrug off. You are always thinking 'what if?' No way would I be lying on my back with a bump that big in order to get a cringey Kodak moment. (Nor inadvertently encouraging vulnerable expectant mothers who might not know about this to emulate me).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As someone who has suffered more than one miscarriage, I can say that when you do fall pregnant again, you are paranoid about every single thing you do that is either inadvisable or could lead to harm. It totally dominates and ruins your enjoyment of pregnancy, even just minor things that you would normally shrug off. You are always thinking 'what if?' No way would I be lying on my back with a bump that big in order to get a cringey Kodak moment.
Or announcing it unless you are fit to pop ( if you're in the public eye)

Reactions: 16
Archie's not letting them get away with excluding him. That's better, clever boy.
PEEK-A-BOO!

PS. I did not mess with A's image. That's from last Christmas.🤪
If they gave a tit, they could have had Farchie with his hand on her bump and facing away from the camera, so it protected his privacy.

Reactions: 19
Let's not forget what is really important about welcoming a new precious tiny one to this world... you can SHOP THE LOOK 💰

O. M. G. Thank god you’ve linked this. 💐😘

I have been searching for ages for a shapeless, drab, overpriced dress. But they either weren’t adequately dreary or they gave a hint of my body shape. There was nothing ugly and expensive enough. ☹

🥳Search over! 🥳
Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏🏻
This is such a great group. Love you all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, the cat is finally out of the bag. I mean, this pregnancy has been (pretty accurately) called for months. Meghan disappearing (I am sure we will get a story about spotting or extremely bad nausea soon), the round face, no sightings below the shouldersHarry’s sudden mood change....
I think she might be along further than 4 months. While many recommend to wait one cycle after a miscarriage (I have only ever heard a longer recommendation when there were bigger complications involved- which wasn’t the point if you believe her story) many start trying again ASAP and it’s completely normal to conceive in the first cycle. It’s also completely normal to take a bit longer. Her bump is quite defined already. She got very big at the the last time, so it was to be expected that she would be showing pretty early on. I say this is a early to mid five month bump with the baby being due in July (but she could very well be six almost seven months already- I just think she would look bigger if so). The news about Harry coming alone with the weak excuse for Meghan confirms it for me. I guess he will be a no show as well because she either goes over term (somebody I expect a planned c-section though) or because the baby has just come. On the other hand, playing dress up Prince could exactly what he would do instead of caring for his son and the new baby and mother. I have to admit whatever he would do in such a situation it will look bad. (Coming from a society where parental leave after birth for at least 8 weeks is the norm nowadays- many take 12 or even longer. And that means staying with your family not having lots of free time to meet friends or enjoy hobbies.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if the new babe is a girl. IVF is a theory for Archie I actually could believe. If you also believe in some sort of health problem with him, IVF might be logical (depending on the root cause).
It will be interesting if she opts for disappearing for the whole pregnancy or at least after 8 months. She was clearly unhappy with how her body looked the first time but had to fulfill engagements (per their stupid power horse narrative they chose for her). Same for afterwards. We might not see too much, and we might not hear too much (because let’s face it- if she doesn’t starts something nothing gets started). Sounds good do me.

@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).
Indeed if this is her 3rd "pregnancy" she would show quite early on. I didn't really show with my son til quite late but with my daughter I was huge. Either way something is rotten in Montecito

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.