Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t often post on tattle but I love reading all your thoughts!!
Baby Names... Aurora or Harriet for a girl Monty for a boy (short for Montecito where the immaculate conception has occurred 🤣)
Quite certain thename will be at least inspired by african american names like Malika or Sheniqua.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A sudden appearance by Haz will be a clue as to how serious this is with Phil.

A 'Grandpa's dying, get over here' phone call would mess up the Oprah chat.
What about quarantine?

Reactions: 13
Would Harry ever recover ? He is an emotional wreck now... and he will be made to feel at fault if Pr. Philip dies... the pressure would be too hard for him to bear..poor darling Haz... :mad:
If only he'd bloody listened to Phil 'one steps out with actresses, one doesn't marry them' (allegedly). He must have had her number from day one.

People I wish would write a leak-y, tell all book, Di/Andrew Morton style:

Chelsy
Phil the Greek
Wills or Kate

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If PP dies I hope the guilt eats JCMH up. If my Granddad died after I’d been a massive bleep and never got the chance to apologise I don’t know how I could live with myself. Never mind him taking his grandson away too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If PP dies I hope the guilt eats JCMH up. If my Granddad died after I’d been a massive bleep and never got the chance to apologise I don’t know how I could live with myself. Never mind him taking his grandson away too.
Xackly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope I live long enough to see the Netflix dramatisation of this shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The “be kind” SSquad are overjoyed. Their hypocrisy is staggering.
Says it all. What you'll notice with both far left and far right people is lack of tolerance. Any disagreement requires death. Well done H&M on the noble acts your actions inspire. The other sociopaths unite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I always thought Harry rushed to marry Smegma just so he could have the wedding before his grandparents died.

Can you imagine if the Oprah interview airs, she embarrasses them and then he dies.

She'll be crucified.

Reactions: 15
Great grandson...

Reactions: 9
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "So the UK taxpayer spent $43 million on a full blown Royal Wedding that was really a PR event for the reality TV celebrity Meghan Markle - one full of business targets like Oprah that she wanted to attract to her tacky commercial brand stateside...Time for a refund, Britain?" / Twitter"
I've been saying that since the discovery of their trademarking etc. We cunts paid for the most superest super launch of a Brand in the history of the world. That's what it was, a Super Brand launch. Both bastards knew it too. She planned it all and he LOVED it, the idea of sticking it to his family and all of us. No point in hating on her, she is what she's always been and her minge has opened doors for her ... but he's a whole other story(as our Merican mates would say) An utter vicious snidey sly piece of treasonous tit who dumped on not only us chumps, but his family and his friends and his comrades. For a piece of ratty well battered Cali minge.:cautious:

Not read that express article as I dislike that paper in general but from the headlines I'd call bollox. There is, not will be, a crisis.
Brenda can't go too hard core on them or the wokeys will go nuts, and if she does nothing then us normals ;) will go nuts. So she'll find a happy medium and life will go on with the Royals opening hospitals and visiting establishments and being Royal while the Harkles moulder away in their 16 bathrooms scrabbling for attention and more money.

Reactions: 29
Poor Prince Philip. So sorry to hear this.

Time for Harry to cancel his media stunts for the foreseeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow according her high smeginess we have no right to know anything about child number 2 Harkelina.🤭
Well I for one couldn't care less about her kids and they shouldn't be in line for the British throne 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Wow according her high smeginess we have no right to know anything about child number 2 Harkelina.🤭
Well I for one couldn't care less about her kids and they shouldn't be in line for the British throne 😡
Does anyone want to know??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So sad we won't get the inner workings of her uterus during the joyous arrival of Harkelina-Merchandia.

So, she definitely won't be writing books/doing podcasts, making a doc about it all? Smashing, shut the duck up and don't take any more money from Chas, then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.