Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Palmer updates on the patronages

Any and all of Harry or Megz charities will say something 'of course they were fantastic, would love to see them stay on'. They can't and won't say 'Good riddance'. National Theatre (I've heard this separately) are very unimpressed but won't want the luvvies campaigning for 'poor meghan' on their timeline.
Why the duck would the National Theatre want a patron who lives abroad and is very unlikely to ever spend much, if any, time in the UK???

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Edward would be a good fit as he loves the arts, or Sophie or both. Sophie is really undervalued as a royal and I'd love to see her step forward more

Reactions: 37
Why the duck would the National Theatre want a patron who lives abroad and is very unlikely to ever spend much, if any, time in the UK???
Because they do have a circle of generous American donors to think about, plus Megzy is a woke heroine to quite a few of the luvvies. Think they were aiming to shuffle her out with some mumbling about 'difficult due to the distance / time zones but wish her well' but now it's tricky.

The Harkles plan to squeeze maximum victimhood and publicity out of this so it's going to be a :poop: show for weeks. Harry trampling over the war graves was just the start of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Back when we were still giving them the benefit of the doubt, the National and Meghan could have been a good fit. She could have gone to the performances of new productions, done an intro, hosted fundraising events (most importantly) and chatted to patrons and actors etc. It wouldn’t have been onerous and she might have been interested as an actress. She didn’t seem fussed at all so even if that wasn’t good enough they are well shot of her.

Reactions: 19
Richard Palmer updates on the patronages

Any and all of Harry or Megz charities will say something 'of course they were fantastic, would love to see them stay on'. They can't and won't say 'Good riddance'. National Theatre (I've heard this separately) are very unimpressed but won't want the luvvies campaigning for 'poor meghan' on their timeline.
what exactly are the values of the Queen? This is a serious question because otherwise we have no idea how rogue they are going

Reactions: 9
Because they do have a circle of generous American donors to think about, plus Megzy is a woke heroine to quite a few of the luvvies. Think they were aiming to shuffle her out with some mumbling about 'difficult due to the distance / time zones but wish her well' but now it's tricky.

The Harkles plan to squeeze maximum victimhood and publicity out of this so it's going to be a :poop: show for weeks. Harry trampling over the war graves was just the start of it.
To me that whole charade was utterly unforgiveable and made Harry look like a spoilt brat. I also felt very sorry for the graves they trampled over belonging to brave American men and women. Of course, the whole thing was a complete PR failure as no-one had ascertained that the two graves they were visiting were empty as the coffins had been re-patriated. Shameful.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The whole baby thing the first time round was blown out of proportion. All the public expect is to know when it's born (and definitely not be lied to about going into labour etc) and to see a photo. They didnt need to do the meet the press etc, sure some expected the doorstep thing but most wouldn't care. An announcement of birth and a photo would have been fine. It went wrong when they lied to us and made it an overly big secret. Its a baby, and they all look the same. One photo wouldn't affect his privacy, naming a foundation however does.

They don't want to be royals, fine. We have accepted that and moved on, its them that don't seem to get that they have what they asked for. We don't care or want to hear from them every 5 seconds
TBH - they gave MORE dramatic airtime tothe whole Farchie birth than all of the Cambridge babies put together. No one asked about K's birth plan. It literally never came up. With Megsy? it was on and on about home birth, water birth, yoga birth, tangric birth.... wtf cares? no one. Well Gwanyth might for a nano second if her Goop products could be merched but not really. Nope. no one cared. After the babies were born, K&W both stepped out of the hospital, showed the sprog with pride for 2 min, answered a few inane questions, jumped into the car and that was it. No - with Farchie we had lies about if/when she went into hospital, where she went, then Hazno CHOOSING one and ONLY one journo (ooooh the exclusive! the drama!) to share inane comments alone outside some weirdo stables and THEN a dramatic The Crown-esque red carpet scene in the Great Hall of Windsor (no sidewalk outside on the street for megsy. oh no) again to one double-dog secret agent camera dude and journo (more drama/secrecy/soho house membership exclusivity). AND THEN, if that wasn't enough, a photo sesh with Phil the Greek and Brenda. Glue that all together and you have an episode of Coronation Street/Call the MidWife/Antiques Roadshow/One Born Everyminute/Made in chelsea/GoggleBox special. the only thing missing was a Jeremy Clarkson Grand Tour of her bleeping vajayjay

fuckers
ETA to add more swear words

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I told you, I wouldn't put it past Phil to die out of spite.

Imagine the press if Phil dies mid pandemic aged 100, and these two grifters attempt a tear stained interview with Oprah? They'll be vilified.
Yup, if he could choose his moment to pop off this mortal coil........this would be it!

Reactions: 20
Back when we were still giving them the benefit of the doubt, the National and Meghan could have been a good fit. She could have gone to the performances of new productions, done an intro, hosted fundraising events (most importantly) and chatted to patrons and actors etc. It wouldn’t have been onerous and she might have been interested as an actress. She didn’t seem fussed at all so even if that wasn’t good enough they are well shot of her.
I don't think that a third rate cable TV actress is a good fit for them anyway. Her acting credentials are of the low variety and the other trained actors who appear on stage every night would probably look down on her anyway.
Smeggy only became an actress for fame and fortune, she's not a real dedicated actress is she?

I find it hard to believe that the theatre isn't glad to see the back of her 🙄

Reactions: 27
My first thought about all this Oprah business was of all the stress this must be causing for the Queen and now DofE has been taken to hospital? Hes 99, I know, but it can't be easy for them can it, knowing how close Harry used to be with Phillip. Its like he's a literally morphed into a completely different person the last 2 years and its so sad to think he might never see his Grandparents alive again 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
I see your point but he said that she was entitled to her privacy. the ANL position was that the letter was not private. was never meant to be private and they weren't given the opportunity to present their position as to the NON-privacy OF THE LETTER. the letter was also ADDRESSED to the father so frankly he had to have some say in the matter of its privacy. If he had ALSO wanted to keep it private and it was stolen from his dresser drawer - then yes 100% it would be a breach of privacy. But that isn't the case. If it was her private diary. or an email that she sent to a friend that her housekeeper saw, printed out that gave to ANL: yes. Breach. but it was a letter that we have been told was MEANT for public consumption (by Omid), that her friends quote and referred to openly (so no longer private) and that her father willingly gave to the press to defend the mistruths that were being said about the contents of the letter, to defend the defamatory and demeaning claims that were being made about the contents of the letter. This was a letter that was seen not just by the 5guys but went through typewritten and emailed drafts that were seen and commented on by the palace aides. What we don't know is if in those drafts, or if in the letter itself, the words "private and confidential" were to be found anywhere (header, footer, "re"). That might sway me a teeny weeny bit but not much. ANL's position was that it was not a breach of privacy as the letter was NOT PRIVATE. and they weren't even given a chance to present their position.

ETA - However I am not a lawyer or a judge so I am giving a full "mea culpa" that I'm not qualified. For me, I know that ALL written communications that I write I assume that it might be seen by others that the intended (which keeps me from using 4-letter words!) and very often, to avoid any doubt, I top/tail my more sensitive (work) emails with "private and confidential" -- just to be safe. For very serious work communications, I watermark the document/communication with "private and confidential" just to be extra safe.
Agree with this 100%. Judge Francesca Kaye allowed ANL to amend their defence to include FF. Minge's solicitors asked for permission to appeal this ruling but Judge Kaye denied permission. ANL prepared their case accordingly. Warby then granted permission for Minge to apply for a summary judgment, which effectively undermined Judge Kaye's ruling on allowing ANL to use FF in their defence.
Interesting it was a different judge. Would Warby have granted ANL's application to use FF? I think it was his intention all along to shut the case down and granting the SJ application was the quickest way to do it.
To me this was an unsound ruling, and whatever he rules on costs won't change that. No wonder ANL were blindsided.
ETA Am pages behind catching up so don't know if there have been any developments on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sugars have now decided that the RF are deliberately bumping off Prince Philip to prevent the interview because of what might come out. You couldn’t make it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus...how are we on 50 pages already ? 😱😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
New question for Oprah: So, Meghan, which one of your works would you say aligns most closely with that of the National Theatre?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Agree with this 100%. Judge Francesca Kaye allowed ANL to amend their defence to include FF. Minge's solicitors asked for permission to appeal this ruling but Judge Kaye denied permission. ANL prepared their case accordingly. Warby then granted permission for Minge to apply for a summary judgment, which effectively undermined Judge Kaye's ruling on allowing ANL to use FF in their defence.
Interesting it was a different judge. Would Warby have granted ANL's application to use FF? I think it was his intention all along to shut the case down and granting the SJ application was the quickest way to do it.
To me this was an unsound ruling, and whatever he rules on costs won't change that. No wonder ANL were blindsided.
ETA Am pages behind catching up so don't know if there have been any developments on this.
No legal developments @Cinnamon.girl We are waiting for 2 March to see what Warby's thoughts are on costs and damages, and whether ANL will appeal. Didn't any of all of the Palace 4 intending to come forward as shared copyright owners have to do so sharpish?

The sugars have now decided that the RF are deliberately bumping off Prince Philip to prevent the interview because of what might come out. You couldn’t make it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus...how are we on 50 pages already ? 😱😂
Megz pet trollfarm are just disgusting and one day I sincerely hope someone pins the troll tail onto Duchess Donkey.

• Heart
The “be kind” SSquad are overjoyed. Their hypocrisy is staggering.
They are overjoyed that Philip may be about to die?

These are the people who Smeg encourages and has communication with? The poetry teacher is the husband of one of the SSquad.
Christ. And they think we are the vicious ones.

Reactions: 23
I thought she already did at Remembrance day. fake smug face who loves to waste money that she does not have!
View attachment 441717
Looks like she turned up in her dressing gown, but lost the belt, so she's tied an old bag strap around her waist.

I hope Warby isn't going to go soft on them if Philip takes a further turn for the worst.

Reactions: 17
I thought she already did at Remembrance day. fake smug face who loves to waste money that she does not have!
View attachment 441717
Belted in the middle like a bag of tit.
Looks like she turned up in her dressing gown, but lost the belt, so she's tied an old bag strap around her waist.

I hope Warby isn't going to go soft on them if Philip takes a further turn for the worst.
All her belted coats are like that. The engagement photo coat looked atrocious.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.