Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely agree with so many others that I don’t think she has enough herself to do the RF any real damage. It was the “UK” and the “tabloids” that her real issues were with wasn’t it? I may be wrong. The RF have no ability or powers to make the public like anyone 😂 She can’t come out and say she hated the RF that much because if we remember their primary idea was that they wanted to work for the RF and simultaneously make loads of money. They took the huff when they were told they couldn’t work for extra money while serving the queen. They valued money above duty and took their bat and ball home. They’d still be Senior Royals now if they’d been allowed to pimp themselves out. If they didn’t want to be royal they wouldn’t still be slinging their titles about, the hypocrisy is excruciating.

I also can’t work out why everyone is so excited/worried about the interview being with Oprah. Apart from shilling WW she’s hardly the forefront of modern journalism 🙄 I think Meghan is in for another big shock if she thinks OPRAH can some how turn people’s affections for her. Does anyone remember the series Oprah did with Lindsay Logan? It was supposed give her a clean slate and turn her career around. Do we all love Lindsay now? Do we remember her for her acting more than we remember her for her drug abuse? Did her acting career pick back up off the back of the series? Does anyone even take an interest in what she does these day? Once you see someone for who they really are you can’t go about pretending they’re someone else. I don’t understand why people think Oprah has the Midas touch, so odd. Sadly Lindsay was actually a talented young actress in her day and she fell from grace and couldn’t turn it around.

I cannot understand why Meghan thinks she deserves so much limelight and admiration when she has no actual skills(yacht work doesn’t count!). I really don’t think she can grasp that no one knew who she was before marriage. What is she actually fighting to do in the world that RF stopped her doing?! What knowledge or connections does she have that the RF doesn’t? Absolutely nothing. If she genuinely wanted to be a philanthropist and work on social issues then working for the RF was the perfect fit. It’s clear she thinks she should be paid in cash not kind for doing charitable things. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At the beginning I was astounded by how arrogant Meghan and Harry are, and their inablity to listen to and follow even the most basic of advice.
The only advice Megz takes comes from her own PR team in pursuit of celebrity and money.

The only use she has for the RF is to pump out headlines like ' Meghan determined not to upset The Queen', deliberately phrased to show it's Megz who is in control and has the power over the weak and wobbly Royal Family. Looking at how it's played out so far, she's not wrong.

I seem to have missed something... what is this about Oprah lending them a place in Montecito?
The rumour is that they don't live at that big pile in Montecito but at one of Oprah's properties. Just a rumour.

They have less cash than they appear to and the running costs of Montecito Mansion (staffing, insurance, security and the like) are beyond them at the moment. As the UK press put it last week 'they aren't who they say they are'.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't know that the RF definitely look weak. I mean, when there's an annoying little bratty kid skipping round you and talking on and bloody ON and trying to get a rise out of you, you don't necessarily take the bait, do you? It's usually more effective to ignore as long as is humanly possible, and then if that doesn't work, you pick them up and take them firmly to the naughty step.

I was going to say 'knock them into the middle of next week'. But, you know, political correctness and all...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd laugh so hard if this interview with Oprah ruins their Netflix deal and Netflix drops them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've looked at Skippy and think she's a sandwich short of a picnic as far as 'secret agent Harry' being tucked away safely in the UK is concerned.

On the other hand, it's no secret Harry was looking to get married, as in the Royal system a wife would get him titles, a country estate and a court of his own. Its also no secret that his various 'habits' and personality problems made him pretty much unmarriageable. The RF pushed the 'hot Harry' and 'Hero Harry' PR hard for years and still couldn't get any takers for him. So it was always going to be a 'contract marriage' by another name, where someone took him on for a few years. The someone was Megz. It's not really a conspiracy, just an arrangement, the way I see it.
Yes I don't buy into Skippy either. Of course Smeggy hatched a plan with her Soho House friends and Marcus helped to ensure that she was handed to Harry on a plate already prepared as his ideal woman. She was promoted as a philanthropist and humanitarian to reel him in.

Then they set up Scabies as a royal reporter so that he could be Meghan's mouthpiece to the world, because she had to be seen to be above putting out stuff to the press and on social media.

So yes I do believe in that little conspiracy between friends but I'm not convinced that anything more sinister is going on, just pure grifting on her part. I'm sure that the royal family were hoping that Harry would find some dozy Sloane ranger to marry, pop out a few kids and quietly tow the line.

I think Smeggy did believe that she would be a modern day Cinderella Disney Princess and that once she married Hazno everyone would worship her as Diana mark 2. She was obviously sorely disappointed to learn that she was down the pecking order and that the press and the public weren't as eady easy to manipulate as she thought they would be.

I don't believe in the body doubles and Harry being in the UK because the only person who would benefit by such an elaborate charade is Meghan and I can't think of a single reason why any of the royals would go along with such a plan.
Nope the dopey idiot is well and truly under the thumb where she wants him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The only advice Megz takes comes from her own PR team in pursuit of celebrity and money.

The only use she has for the RF is to pump out headlines like ' Meghan determined not to upset The Queen', deliberately phrased to show it's Megz who is in control and has the power over the weak and wobbly Royal Family. Looking at how it's played out so far, she's not wrong.

The rumour is that they don't live at that big pile in Montecito but at one of Oprah's properties. Just a rumour.

They have less cash than they appear to and the running costs of Montecito Mansion (staffing, insurance, security and the like) are beyond them at the moment. As the UK press put it last week 'they aren't who they say they are'.
Wow if true they really are absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 13
I also don’t believe in body doubles and different ears and that he’s in the U.K. I see no reason why the RF would go along with this.
It will be interesting to see if they wheel Archie out. If they do and I was the CEO of Netflix I’d be furious!

Reactions: 20
Where is Archie? I don't understand why hide him away?
Good question nobody knows, theories include:
1. There is no Archie it was all a hoax
2. There is an Archie but the surrogate kept him
3. There is an Archie but he has special needs
4. Archie is happy being kept a prisoner in his nursery
Which do you vote for?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't it boiled down to H & M thinking they were the main attraction in the RF, not Wills and Kate, but them. H truly believed he was the most popular royal, and they owe it to him to treat him and his wife more special than the real heir, and to let them make money in the celeb circuit as a thank you to keeping RF relevant. Because the RF wouldn't and they didn't, that's why they buggered off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Also, it’s clear she thought life would be designer clothes, glitzy premières and loads of money. The irony is that she’d never have had to worry about money again, do housework/shopping/cooking. She’d have had a pampered life with tours abroad and glitzy events but also a lot of more boring stuff. She’d be set for life and could dabble in any cause that interested her. Unfortunately it seems more likely that her eye was on the monetary prize when she dumps him.

Reactions: 25
I think a lot of the issues stem from

1 ) she's American, its not the race issue it's the nationality issue. There is a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be royal, and what it means to to be a senior royal. Senior royals work hard (or should do). Its also shown in a lot of American and foreign commentary from countries without a royal family. Royal doesn't equal celebrity.

2) Meghan displays more and more individualistic and narcissistic traits

3) Prince Harry is a troubled man who has not dealt with issues. He has been enabled by the RF and his father (likely through guilt) so he has been babied (also he is the youngest). The worldwide public have also enabled him, he was and is seen as a young royal and a bit of a lovable rogue even though he is almost middle aged

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn't it boiled down to H & M thinking they were the main attraction in the RF, not Wills and Kate, but them. H truly believed he was the most popular royal, and they owe it to him to treat him and his wife more special than the real heir, and to let them make money in the celeb circuit as a thank you to keeping RF relevant. Because the RF wouldn't and they didn't, that's why they buggered off.
100%. She waltzed in probably expecting a literal red carpet treatment and cuntstruck Harry went along with the whole idea. I'm not surprised by the fact that she didn't seem to know any better but Hazno should have a pretty good idea that there are a lot mundane engagements to handle as a royal and it was a huge disservice not to clue her in properly. Or maybe people did and she didn't listen🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She's known since day one that she wouldn't bother sticking to royal commitments.

The great thing about her though is thatcher genuinely seems to think she's special and likeable, and that anyone who doesn't agree is a troll or influenced by the press.

The more she says, the more people dislike her and eventually it'll all explode in her face.

An old Gogglebox was on the other night and the gay hairdressers reacted to her saying she wants to go around the commonwealth and continue her charity work. They had her pegged as trouble back then.

I really hope she does speak out more. It'll make her fall all that much more satisfying. I think Harry will have the looser tongue though and it'll end badly for both of them. I can't wait haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry hadn’t really done any of the day to say senior royal stuff up to that point. Neither had Kate and William, their royal engagment total was way below Charles HMQ, Anne and even Prince Philip before he retired. They went to the sport, the Olympics, Wimbledon, anywhere they got a box and a good view. The did royal premiers and Royal Ascot. They did Trooping and the balcony at the jubilee. I have been very critical of all the younger royals for picking and choosing the fun jobs rather than opening hospitals and wings and glad handing the organisers of various things. w&k shut themselves up in Amner and helicoptered to a few things - at least now the kids are at school they are in London more.
Harry had also been out of it with going to play soldiers and doing charity stuff in Lesotho etc. So maybe he ‘not being that bright’ really didn’t know what was expected.

Reactions: 9
100%. She waltzed in probably expecting a literal red carpet treatment and cuntstruck Harry went along with the whole idea. I'm not surprised by the fact that she didn't seem to know any better but Hazno should have a pretty good idea that there are a lot mundane engagements to handle as a royal and it was a huge disservice not to clue her in properly. Or maybe people did and she didn't listen🤷‍♀️
I also have visions of her face when she entered the fairy tale 🏰 and mansions. She thought it would be like Hollywood living in luxury all the time not realising the state rooms are not for general use.
Can you imagine when she first spotted a room with a serviceable sofa that was decades old? And that she didn't get the building to herself only a couple of rooms?
How did she manage to keep astraight face? Or did she just show immediate disbelief?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What she actually wanted was a nouveau riche Beckingham palace not a classy pile in the country smelling of dogs and horses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.