Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Phillip poorly? well we know whos to blame for that dont we?
I think he's been ill for a while and this was expected. Didn't a previous poster say their relative in the forces has been put on standby till the end of March for a death in the RF, but not Brenda?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think he's been ill for a while and this was expected. Didn't a previous poster say their relative in the forces has been put on standby till the end of March for a death in the RF, but not Brenda?
Which makes Hs antics all the more disgusting knowing how poorly his grandfather is yet he continues on an almost daily basis to be an embarrassment

Reactions: 21
Had heard that he had a slow moving type of cancer e.g. prostate, which is fairly common in very elderly men.

He's nearly 100, surely even someone as dim as Haz must realise that every day with someone as elderly as that could well be the last? Nope, move thousands of miles away with your grifting Z list 'actress', then act surprised when Phil carks it, so you can talk about your grief.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Had heard that he had a slow moving type of cancer e.g. prostate, which is fairly common in very elderly men.

He's nearly 100, surely even someone as dim as Haz must realise that every day with someone as elderly as that could well be the last? Nope, move thousands of miles away with your grifting Z list 'actress', then act surprised when Phil carks it, so you can talk about your grief.
A lot of online sources including Chris Shep say he took a private car to hospital and walked in himself, doesn't sound like anything too dramatic but it doesn't take much age 100 to cause issues. It's very likely to be a urinary tract infection, they're so persistent in elderly men.

*Chris Ship

Reactions: 17
So sad we won't get the inner workings of her uterus during the joyous arrival of Harkelina-Merchandia.

So, she definitely won't be writing books/doing podcasts, making a doc about it all? Smashing, shut the duck up and don't take any more money from Chas, then.
Why is she acting like a) we want to know? And b) like al other royals have cameras In the delivery room. With most royals we see then for a bit while pregnant and then a picture sometimes. Apart from that it is private.. why is she pretending it isn’t?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Smegs probably lining up her black widow weeds attire as we speak whilst clutching a hankie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So sad we won't get the inner workings of her uterus during the joyous arrival of Harkelina-Merchandia.

So, she definitely won't be writing books/doing podcasts, making a doc about it all? Smashing, shut the duck up and don't take any more money from Chas, then.
It's not like we knew much about Kate's births either, just when they happened. M is really batty.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A lot of online sources including Chris Shep say he took a private car to hospital and walked in himself, doesn't sound like anything too dramatic but it doesn't take much age 100 to cause issues. It's very likely to be a urinary tract infection, they're so persistent in elderly men.

*Chris Ship
To be honest I can't see him coming out of hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Smegs probably lining up her black widow weeds attire as we speak whilst clutching a hankie
Remember that scene in The Crown with the Duchess of Windsor, wearing a black veil at the DoW's funeral? Megzzzz must be watching that on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Richard Palmer updates on the patronages

Any and all of Harry or Megz charities will say something 'of course they were fantastic, would love to see them stay on'. They can't and won't say 'Good riddance'. National Theatre (I've heard this separately) are very unimpressed but won't want the luvvies campaigning for 'poor meghan' on their timeline.

• Angry
  • Heart
Delurking to share, Apologies if this has already been shared I’m about 10 pages behind,

but made me laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hopefully it is precautionary just as they announced for PP. If something happens to PP, I DO NOT want to see these 2 c***s posting any fuckin videos or tweets via their plastic :mad: And they better not blame COVID for not being able to see PP bc everyone knows PP doesn't want to see them

The only royalty smeggy knows is Royalty payments. Her boobs and excessive blinking only follow wherever money goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any and all of Harry or Megz charities will say something 'of course they were fantastic, would love to see them stay on'. They can't and won't say 'Good riddance'. National Theatre (I've heard this separately) are very unimpressed but won't want the luvvies campaigning for 'poor meghan' on their timeline.
Wouldn't it be bloody brilliant if they did say that though? And I bet it would generate much more publicity for the charities than the boring first option.

"We'd love to thank H&M for representing our charity, but to be honest, they've done f**k all."

That would be an instant donation from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow according her high smeginess we have no right to know anything about child number 2 Harkelina.🤭
Well I for one couldn't care less about her kids and they shouldn't be in line for the British throne 😡
And anyway we had no right to know the details of the first one when she was a member of the royal family as she repeatedly showed us so what's different? Wonder how much that bit of pr cost her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole baby thing the first time round was blown out of proportion. All the public expect is to know when it's born (and definitely not be lied to about going into labour etc) and to see a photo. They didnt need to do the meet the press etc, sure some expected the doorstep thing but most wouldn't care. An announcement of birth and a photo would have been fine. It went wrong when they lied to us and made it an overly big secret. Its a baby, and they all look the same. One photo wouldn't affect his privacy, naming a foundation however does.

They don't want to be royals, fine. We have accepted that and moved on, its them that don't seem to get that they have what they asked for. We don't care or want to hear from them every 5 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.