Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the man who went off to play polo in Italy with buddy Nacho Figueras a week or so after 'Archie' arrived...
Oh boy oh boy oh boy ... I'd bet my mortgage payment that won't happen again. The days of him having the balls to do that are long gone.
Now, I love a man man-enough to stay at home on baby duty as long as possible post birth, kudos and more power to that attitude ... but isn't it odd how hazno has gone from Billy Big Bollox I'll do as a I please, to Wimpy McWimpface with a huge thumb print on his head in mere months? Funny though.:m

Next thread title,

Harry and Meghan #57 Harry Plotter and the Womb of Doom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Omid Scobie makes me sick. Creepy, vacuous arse licker. Honey she will drop you just like she drops everyone else. He’s just a mouthpiece and good vehicle for Rachel to leak information through for the time being

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No way is she pregnant. I always doubted she carried Archie with the wierd bump and unnatural behaviour (crouching down into her haunches in stilettos with a massive bump and pinging back up). I’m now 35 weeks pregnant - there is no bleeping way she was pregnant with Archie - being pregnant myself has confirmed that and I’ve had an easy pregnancy and am nearly a decade younger than Meghan. Conveniently they say they are expecting their second child - they don’t say she is pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh boy oh boy oh boy ... I'd bet my mortgage payment that won't happen again. The days of him having the balls to do that are long gone.
Now, I love a man man-enough to stay at home on baby duty as long as possible post birth, kudos and more power to that attitude ... but isn't it odd how hazno has gone from Billy Big Bollox I'll do as a I please, to Wimpy McWimpface with a huge thumb print on his head in mere months? Funny though.:m

Next thread title,

Harry and Meghan #57 Harry Plotter and the Womb of Doom.
This ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can totally see this one being a girl (by choice by egg selection) and that being it's name, DeeDee for short.
I think they'll name her Allegra, as that's what Diana was going to name a much-wanted girl. I'm tempted to put a bet on it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sounds ridiculous but does the baby being born in the US affect its place in the line of succession? Or is it just me having false hope?

I’m happy K&W managed to get Elizabeth and Diana in Princess Charlottes name.

Reactions: 21
HARKLE BABY BREAKS THE INTERNET...... Oh

I bet some palace official quickly put that out to save face whilst the family were sputtering in their Gin and Tonics 😉
BP most certainly knew all about this, as did all the Royal Reporters with their 'nine month delay' to the court case comments. They've probably been having a sweepstake on when the privacy-seeking couple would shove out the press release.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They put Invisible Archie in the press release but not the 'happy couple' picture under the tree.
To me this photo brings to mind first time parents. Alone in their bubble. NOT second time parents who may be just as happy but likely would be sharing the happiness with their first born.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.