Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is really not a flattering angle for her, can’t imagine why she chose it. Is it because the moonbump looks very round?

I’m potentially more pregnant than her (due next month) and my bump doesn’t look that big when I’m lying down. Maybe she’s doing what she did at Eug’s wedding and cradling her guts/big lunch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I just skimmed through the Mail's story and it doesn't say anything about them informing the palace. Usually you would expect to see something along the lines of 'the Queen and Prince Charles are delighted' but no there's nothing about the royal family wishing them well.
I bet the cunts didn't tell them before they announced it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That is really not a flattering angle for her, can’t imagine why she chose it. Is it because the moonbump looks very round?

I’m potentially more pregnant than her (due next month) and my bump doesn’t look that big when I’m lying down. Maybe she’s doing what she did at Eug’s wedding and cradling her guts/big lunch?
Ahhh! Congrats! Good luck for next month! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has any one asked if Harry is OK. I'm seriously worried about what flashbacks he's now having after the flash of that camera

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Right, pages and pages of positive comments on DM, that is absolutely not a true representation of people’s feelings - I posted about feeling sorry for Eugenie and my only congratulations are currently with her and it’s not been put up?
Fishy...........
check back later. Check top comments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I just skimmed through the Mail's story and it doesn't say anything about them informing the palace. Usually you would expect to see something along the lines of 'the Queen and Prince Charles are delighted' but no there's nothing about the royal family wishing them well.
I bet the cunts didn't tell them before they announced it.
I hope they did tell them all, but none of the RF gave a duck. 'That's nice dear' then hang up on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Congratulations!! I remember how excited I was at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If only they'd posted a photo of Archie wearing a 'I'm going to be a big brother ' tee shirt... Oh, wait! They can't cos we're not allowed to see him/he doesn't exist...

Has anyone noticed how tall MM would be if she stood up next to Harry? Her legs are so long in that photo - she'd be like a giant!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello I'm new to the thread 👋 but why the duck has the witch spoiled my weekend like this?
This makes me so angry especially for such a privacy loving couple.
Doubt she is pregnant after definitely not being pregnant with Archie and she couldn't wait until Eugenie at least announced her sons name could she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well this is going to tie Friar Tuck to her for a bit longer then

• Haha
  • Angry
If only they'd posted a photo of Archie wearing a 'I'm going to be a big brother ' tee shirt... Oh, wait! They can't cos we're not allowed to see him/he doesn't exist...

Has anyone noticed how tall MM would be if she stood up next to Harry? Her legs are so long in that photo - she'd be like a giant!
Her thighs look Beyonce thiccccc too. She had really skinny legs before.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not caught up
On today’s posts but just wanted to say
They have two dances as Kate and William on dancing on ice tonight
Spoilt my viewing
:sick:

Reactions: 4
I was always at least 6 months along to get that size of a bump lying down so I guess we’re going for another May baby. At least there shouldn’t be quite so many bump clutching photos and coat flicking videos this time 🤞
Honey child, the reason she's brought the bump out of the shadows is so she can coat flick and bump clutch and caress her belly on pap walks
She just couldn't hack her self imposed lock down stunt. She pulled that stunt to fool warby and ANL ... "I'm so delicate and precious I can't possibly endure the court case until baby is safely delivered(via fedex) and weaned and ready to talk to the therapists".
And the mugs bought it. Now she thinks she's won so the bump has been given freedom to roam.

Eugenie must dislike her guts.
Come on Kate, run it by Eugenie and then announce heir number 6 is on the way. :m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That pic must be ancient, there is no sign of his Friar Tuck hairdo.

also even in California it’s currently too cold to lay out in the garden like that.

more shenanigans by the looks of it.
She was supposed to be 'pregnant' back in July, wasn't she? The dress looks like the one she wore to the Beverly Hills dentist visit in early July, so it might be an old summer photo. ETA Just checked and that was a different dress so who knows..

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honey child, the reason she's brought the bump out of the shadows is so she can coat flick and bump clutch and caress her belly on pap walks
She just couldn't hack her self imposed lock down stunt. She pulled that stunt to fool warby and ANL ... "I'm so delicate and precious I can't possibly endure the court case until baby is safely delivered(via fedex) and weaned and ready to talk to the therapists".
And the mugs bought it. Now she thinks she's won so the bump has been given freedom to roam.

Eugenie must dislike her guts.
Come on Kate, run it by Eugenie and then announce heir number 6 is on the way. :m:m:m
Eugenie should get Kate to announce the new babies name, live on prime time tv, duck you smegs!!

Not a natural moment though is it? Everything they do is staged.
That was part of my joke! It's all a freaking stage to this one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.