Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
So here we are again. A lovely new thread ❤

Many thanks to @a.nonny.mouse for the title. Second in a row as well.

Now some of you know that I normally take great pleasure in doing an introduction but I’m afraid this one will be short this time as I really can’t be arsed!

In the news:

Suspicion over the birth certificate of the doll continues. As someone suggested they should find the details of maker and year stamped on it‘s arse!

Allegedly Gov Newsom spoke to our intrepid duo for a whole fucking hour welcoming them to California. It had nothing to do with politics at all we are told. No she wasn’t after Kamala Harris’s Senate seat. Honest!

Hazza was spotted with that other unwanted loathsome cunt James Corden filming some shite on a bus. No doubt when it airs it will be excruciating and painful on the ears!

A rare sighting of Megawhore herself happened as well. Of course it was them injecting themselves into some conversation they have no business or clue being in! The spunk trumpet looked like she had been smacked in the nose with a brick and the wig she had on was painfully obvious for all to see and looked really, really shit!

Omid the Cunt, he of the plasticine face, is still being a cunt but then when isn’t he?

onwards you wickedly delicious people :devilish:🤪:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Baguette

VIP Member
Thomas Markle Sr, who had recently had heart surgery, had to sign for a FedExed letter from his daughter, which contained five pages of deeply personal, and unkind accusations against him. He most likely had to read that sitting in his Mexico retirement flat by himself. He doesn't look well and just the shock of reading something like this could have been very serious given his age and health. Can you imagine how awful that must have been? Then he finds out via People that this awful, personal letter has been shared with all and sundry. He exercises a right of reply via the Mail and then gets caught up in the awful stress of this court case.

What a horror she is. And she dares to talk about other's 'dehumanising practices'.

Justice for Thomas Markle Sr.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It is not a popularity contest.

I have seen people ‘win’ new thread titles as brand new members. If someone enters a fantastic, sarcastic, title, people will vote. It is nothing like a popularity contest and I am annoyed that you think that it is. This thread is filled with many lovely people who will lend support and kindness to anyone who needs it. Popularity doesn’t come into it. Humility, kindness, and empathy counts for a lot on these threads. Please don’t make it into a competition over who made up the best thread title. I have made @20 entries for best thread title. I haven’t won one yet but I still haven’t seen my arse.
I think @margaretta's second line here is her recognition that she'd overreacted a bit. She's saying 'sorry'. The remaining paragraph is her explanation of her reasons for overreacting.

Margaretta I hope you're OK

• Heart
Reactions: 57

freda19

VIP Member
❤❤❤VALENTINE GREETINGS FROM SOME ROYALS TO BABY AITCH.❤❤❤
From Brenda.👑👑👑
Henry you twat, you have dissed One.
I bet you are starting to miss One.
Well I don't give a shite.
You were never quite right.
You'll be sorry you ever did piss One.

From Phil the Greek.🇬🇷
Henry, you stupid cockwomble!
Showgirls are there for the fumble.
You don't need to wed them,
just bloody well bed them.
Say "Bye bye and thanks for the tumble"

From William.👑
Hi Harry , it's future King Wills.
You should have kept taking your pills.
But you're one of the spares
so nobody cares.
Now stop sending Papa your bills.

From Aunty Anne.🐎
OY TWATFACE ! Why the big wedding?
She was always just there for the bedding.
But you're stuck with the cow,
so she's your problem now.
Divorce Courts, that's where this is heading.

and cousin Zara.🏉
Yo Harry, stop nebbing in rugby.
It's actually starting to bug me.
Mike says you're a cunt
and were always the runt.
Try Baseball you big ginger ugly.

From soppy Chas.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Happy Valentine's day baby boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Fluffy55

I’ve followed this thread for almost a year now - day by day & I thank every single regular poster for keeping me entertained & sane through what has been a nightmare year for everyone-I never thought I would have the confidence to post as others are more eloquent & knowledgeable than I but this ruling has just angered me so much.
In my view the judge has been got at-probably can’t say that-but I really don’t care.
I’ve come from a military family who have always sworn total allegiance to HMTQ but something stinks here & the powers that be did not want this to go further ( in my opinion) either with or without her knowledge
I would like to think that as far as the British Press is concerned the gloves are off & every despicable thing about the antics of the two dirty filthy grifters comes out in due course.
I’m sad to say that the only way HMTQ is going to save face in this debacle is to remove titles, cut them off financially & not let either of them anywhere near any of the planned celebrations this year including the statue unveiling.
In essence they are no doubt the biggest pair of what Freda says. Let’s hope time will prove that. Keep safe everyone & thank you for your company.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I think @margaretta's second line here is her recognition that she'd overreacted a bit. She's saying 'sorry'. The remaining paragraph is her explanation of her reasons for overreacting.

Margaretta I hope you're OK
I am so sorry, yes, I realise that she tried to explain her over reaction in her last sentence.

@margaretta I am sorry for jumping down your throat. I now realise why you were so upset. You said you felt all alone. I really understand how that feels as my mum died a few years ago.

Well, the lovely regulars on this thread will NEVER make you feel alone. They are a lovely supportive bunch. Please join in and you will feel amongst friends. I hope you are ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

margaretta

VIP Member
OMG you’re right. I made a mistake. You actually came 4th!

At the time of posting new thread (11:32pm) the reaction scores were as follows

@a.nonny.mouse 54
@NutMegandCinnamong 49
@kev1974 39
@margaretta 38

Now! If you wanted to just go with actual “like” and no other reactions then you would still have only come 2nd As Nutmeg beat you by 5!

I can prove this with screenshots if I really must!

Sorry about that @kev1974
Thank you for explaining how it is calculated. I was just going by likes and a second later we were both on 39.

I guess I have missed any opportunity of winning this popularity contest.

This lockdown is really hitting me hard. I am on my own and really desperate for some real company. Apologies for any misunderstandings.

• Heart
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
This is the man who went off to play polo in Italy with buddy Nacho Figueras a week or so after 'Archie' arrived...
Oh boy oh boy oh boy ... I'd bet my mortgage payment that won't happen again. The days of him having the balls to do that are long gone.
Now, I love a man man-enough to stay at home on baby duty as long as possible post birth, kudos and more power to that attitude ... but isn't it odd how hazno has gone from Billy Big Bollox I'll do as a I please, to Wimpy McWimpface with a huge thumb print on his head in mere months? Funny though.:m

Next thread title,

Harry and Meghan #57 Harry Plotter and the Womb of Doom.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollydyerx

DB0C7630-0DAA-4913-9813-E34B6BFCA757.png

Of course!! It is when Diana announced she was pregnant with H. Everything is calculated with these two, acting like he is Diana’s only son

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The fuck is wrong with them? 😡
They couldn’t have let Eugenie announce the name and put out a proper photo of her baby with the family?
Utterly spiteful, vile cunts.
Hazno deserves every minute of misery he gets for marrying that witch.

• Heart
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Wow I had no idea how positively my comments about Markles default cries of racism would receive. I have lurked for at least a year as I was a coward and not wanting to put forward ( I’m liberal not woke) my point of view as a black British woman who fucking despises a woman on the basis of of her character, not colour. My, my, my tattle buddies, we are are a fucking progressive group!

I also think her outfits suck, Harry is as bad as she is and word salad gives me the shits. Me and her are in the same age group - it can’t be that hard to have compassion and shut your gob when you wanna verbally kick an in-law? We ALL do it out of respect for our partners! What kind of animal has no old friends at a wedding? Fair enough families can be toxic and I accept having them around can be traumatic. BUT we make our own families as most women need that support network. What a weird creature she is.
The cries of racism mainly come from her deluded nutty stans, Meghan's default position is that of general victimhood. Nothing is ever her fault and she can never be criticised.

When I first saw her at their engagement interview I thought that she came across as a bit phoney but I put it down to nerves or a desire to say the right thing and gave her the benefit of the doubt. The majority of people were happy that Harry had found someone to share his life with and hoped that she would be a positive role model. What a disappointment, all we got was a towering ego.

It soon became clear that Meghan never wanted to fit in with the royal family because she's wants everything on her terms only. Her treatment of her father was appalling. He may not be the greatest dad in the world but he didn't deserve to be totally cut off for one ill judged photo shoot and an interview saying that he wanted to meet Harry.

I went off her when she did that pity party interview in Africa moaning about how hard her life was, after she had just seen the conditions that less fortunate people have to live in over there. She was travelling with an entourage and a nanny to look after Archie. It was quite sickening that she couldn't see her own privilege.

Her colour is irrelevant. We just don't like being lied to and gas lighted.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Let's have a happy picture of Princess Eugenie and Jack leaving hospital with their baby in an entirely normal, non-secretive way.

(Eugenie looking happy, healthy and generally just like a woman who has recently giving birth)

ETA: Currently 2nd top comment on the Mail's version of this story is

At least we know this one actually gave birth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

NutMegandCinnamong

Two systems of justice for black and white? Since Smeggy is more white than black, she should have everything in her favour, then. 🙄

Sorry to get personal, but I’m glad I at least have the ruling to focus on tomorrow. Just had some devastating family news and I don’t know how I’m going to pull myself through the next few weeks. Thank goodness for tattle. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

freda19

VIP Member
💘The Africa Epiphany.💞

They strolled among elephant herds.
The ambiance needed no words.
Then Meg stopped in her tracks
pulled down her kecks
and squeezed out a long curly turd.

Hazza's black heart truly pounded!