Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a couple of comments pointing this out but why no Archie in that black and white pic? Looks like they’re first time expectant parents. Usually a photo like that would include the first child(ren) and be a ‘we’re adding to our family!’ Type pic. He’s not real, she wasn’t pregnant with him and lord knows what this pregnancy’s about either. Another however many months of PR spin and speculation o_O o_O

Reactions: 27

Seen a couple of comments pointing this out but why no Archie in that black and white pic? Looks like they’re first time expectant parents. Usually a photo like that would include the first child(ren) and be a ‘we’re adding to our family!’ Type pic. He’s not real, she wasn’t pregnant with him and lord knows what this pregnancy’s about either. Another however many months of PR spin and speculation o_O o_O
She was pregnant enough to mention it as a confidential reason in court papers in mid-October, and she's been shopping around for a People Magazine cover for their May edition, according to the blinds. Not difficult to work out that will be Baby Princess Diana Merchwella's first paid gig.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Christ that was my bump with my youngest full term!

I think it’s spiteful so close to Princess Eugenie’s news... but then that’s them.

Reactions: 25
Not caught up
On today’s posts but just wanted to say
They have two dances as Kate and William on dancing on ice tonight
Spoilt my viewing
:sick:
Meant to add they had two dances as Harry and Megan as well which spoilt my viewing not that the Kate and will dancers did opps

Reactions: 8
Wondering if the lack of Archie is just Harry projecting his second-born issues onto him, and that this doll will be the one they parade around as a weird “revenge on William” thing. It’s far fetched and I don’t really believe it, but nothing would shock me with those two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s Valentines Day
the weather is cold
calling the Harkles cunts
never gets old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We're up the duff but that's not enough ..cash on delivery for exclusive photography !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Diane Meghan Ruth. She will most likely leave the queen's name out bc she is a c***. She still gotta put herself in the name somehow. Archie was Harry's son. this one got to say Meghan's daughter in it somehow, in case anyone has doubts

we should have a voting poll for the names in the next thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.