Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came along to have a nose at this thread. Fell down a rabbit hole of surrogacy rumours. Found the popping bump video. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw the news... The obsession of Megs trying to be the new Diana and Harry always trying to find her mother in his partners is just pathetic. I do think she carried Archie as her face became quite fat and got even more dark patches during her pregnancy in fact she never really recovered her figure, but I believe it was Harry sperms with any other white woman eggs in vitro, because Meg was already old so her eggs probably wete useless already and she is a colour woman, her genetics should be stronger than the white ones from him, but no Archiw has absolutely nothing from Meghan I don't think she is the real mother.

Reactions: 6
I read yesterday that she is planning another bump, so ...
... maybe she already is bumped and keeping it under wraps to let Eugenie have her time to shine, or maybe she's changed her diet and taking supplements and folic acid to be bump ready.
Oh I really hope so! She has such a hard time in her early pregnancies that she doesn't put on much weight.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.