Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DB0C7630-0DAA-4913-9813-E34B6BFCA757.png

Of course!! It is when Diana announced she was pregnant with H. Everything is calculated with these two, acting like he is Diana’s only son

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
That is really not a flattering angle for her, can’t imagine why she chose it. Is it because the moonbump looks very round?

I’m potentially more pregnant than her (due next month) and my bump doesn’t look that big when I’m lying down. Maybe she’s doing what she did at Eug’s wedding and cradling her guts/big lunch?
Yeah this is just post-brunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

🤣🤣🤣 I think they may regret poking the newspaper beast
is it just me or are her boobs saggier than it should be? :geek: Surely she could afford a decent bra. As baguette said, this is most definitely a summer picture. The weather in California has been cold (by california's standards) recently. She was also sported waring a thick jacket couple months back..

First thing I saw was the left foot! :sick: is that hazzo's dirty feet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 436757
Of course!! It is when Diana announced she was pregnant with H. Everything is calculated with these two, acting like he is Diana’s only son
And can you imagine my surprise when it's a girl called Diana too. Jesus wept I'm not that bleeping dense to believe this bullshit. It's all an attempt to hang onto their titles. Brenda you know what you still need to do...

unnamed.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So how is she going to explain all the surgery she's had done? Her profile was completely different on that zoom video about poetry, and I can't imagine there are too many surgeons happy to operate on pregnant women....................
She's also been using that formaldehyde(?)process on her hair and that's not good during sprognancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations!! I remember how excited I was at this stage
Ahhh! Congrats! Good luck for next month! ♥
Thank you! I’m excited when I’m not vomiting. 😂

So hypocritical though “MUCH PRIVACY PLEASE” and then in the next breath “LOOK AT ME GIVE ME ALL THE ATTENTION” It’s exhausting to see. There’s no indication I’m even pregnant on my social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wish the Mail had just ignored it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It may be the Prosecco I’ve drunk and I may be nit picking but I’ve had another thought. In past photo shoots she said she didn’t want her feet photographed. In this pic she’s tucked her feet up in her hippy earth mother linen dress to hide them so she can look good. So she can micro manage her own appearance in this shoot but not think so far to include her son in a family picture? Hmm

• Angry
Reactions: 27
We’ve known they’ve been preparing us for more fake pregnancy bollocks for months, and we also knew they’d announce it either around Zara or Eugenie’s big day, and again they’ve proved just how vicious and spiteful they are. I hope the palace ignores them and goes ahead to strip the titles in March.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We’ve known they’ve been preparing us for more fake pregnancy bollocks for months, and we also knew they’d announce it either around Zara or Eugenie’s big day, and again they’ve proved just how vicious and spiteful they are. I hope the palace ignores them and goes ahead to strip the titles in March.
What's Zara's big day?

Reactions: 6
Oh gawd it will be Diana and she will take the child to the Princess Diana statue unveiling......

ETA Remember 'Arch meet Arch' in South Africa, when they decided to belittle Archbishop Tutu for a cheap PR headline...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.