Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot understand why you and people on other forums are coming out with comments like this. Why would you think such a weird thing?
Because there's plenty of evidence to suggest that she wasn't pregnant with Archie and that they used a surrogate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't that the name of an allergy medicine now?
Haha, or a contraceptive pill. We know they like their alliteration. Archie and Allegra :sick:

At least we know we won't have to go through all this again after this one, as long as they are true to their carbon footprint promise 🥴

Reactions: 15
View attachment 436757
Of course!! It is when Diana announced she was pregnant with H. Everything is calculated with these two, acting like he is Diana’s only son
Why would it be taken remotely? They say it was a long time friend (that we've never heard of from them, so he can't be famous or influential). Did they not want home in their personal bubble or something? I mean they let the massive crowd of therapists in or don't they have any contact with the child thing.
It certainly isn't a natural pose. So the remote shot means that they planned a pose and stayed in it until such time as the long lens was close enough to get a closish shot from a good distance. Christ her arm and his ass must hurt after that length of time.
Also why encourage remote shots?
And why are her feet covered? After all it was a remote shot so noone will see them that well?

Reactions: 16
Thank you! I’m excited when I’m not vomiting. 😂

So hypocritical though “MUCH PRIVACY PLEASE” and then in the next breath “LOOK AT ME GIVE ME ALL THE ATTENTION” It’s exhausting to see. There’s no indication I’m even pregnant on my social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wish the Mail had just ignored it
Well bubba, now we all know and we're right behind you urging you on.We will be puffing and panting with you in that delivery suite (not literally obviously, cos covid and all that). We shall be your very own press corps, so we'll want a photie. Something cute, like little chubby feet. Extra cutie points if you include your dog/cat.
Good luck.🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Allegra
Means "cheerful, lively" in Italian. It was borne by a short-lived illegitimate daughter of Lord Byron (1817-1822).

Ooo-er, illegitimate did you say?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How ironic that Mr and Mrs ‘We hate the media’ got a professional photographer to take announcement photos to release to the MEDIA 🤦‍♀️
They mentioned on the TV over in Oz that Diana announced her second pregnancy on Valentines day, just like Smeggy has (they didnt say smeggy though)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why would it be taken remotely? They say it was a long time friend (that we've never heard of from them, so he can't be famous or influential). Did they not want home in their personal bubble or something? I mean they let the massive crowd of therapists in or don't they have any contact with the child thing.
It certainly isn't a natural pose. So the remote shot means that they planned a pose and stayed in it until such time as the long lens was close enough to get a closish shot from a good distance. Christ her arm and his ass must hurt after that length of time.
Also why encourage remote shots?
And why are her feet covered? After all it was a remote shot so noone will see them that well?
I think one of his tags said #takenonipad....so perhaps they set up an ipad and by using some remote app he took the photo?? (And wasn't even there...)

Reactions: 9
They are ridiculous. They want privacy but take that picture to announce a pregnancy? And after all her miscarriage woe-is-me patter?! I started having a miscarriage in early December at 10 weeks pregnant and I AM STILL HAVING IT NOW. That woman is an absolute disgrace. She doesn't have a clue about real life, neither of them do. Stupid woke idiots.

Her bump is so enormous it's either fake or she was pregnant when she was making up her miscarriage story.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.