Harry & Meghan #56 All aboard! It’s Friar Tuck, grifting hard to make a buck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we are again. A lovely new thread ❤

Many thanks to @a.nonny.mouse for the title. Second in a row as well.

Now some of you know that I normally take great pleasure in doing an introduction but I’m afraid this one will be short this time as I really can’t be arsed!

In the news:

Suspicion over the birth certificate of the doll continues. As someone suggested they should find the details of maker and year stamped on it‘s arse!

Allegedly Gov Newsom spoke to our intrepid duo for a whole bleeping hour welcoming them to California. It had nothing to do with politics at all we are told. No she wasn’t after Kamala Harris’s Senate seat. Honest!

Hazza was spotted with that other unwanted loathsome bleep James Corden filming some shite on a bus. No doubt when it airs it will be excruciating and painful on the ears!

A rare sighting of Megawhore herself happened as well. Of course it was them injecting themselves into some conversation they have no business or clue being in! The spunk trumpet looked like she had been smacked in the nose with a brick and the wig she had on was painfully obvious for all to see and looked really, really tit!

Omid the bleep, he of the plasticine face, is still being a bleep but then when isn’t he?

onwards you wickedly delicious people :devilish:🤪:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
They can’t deny that they have direct involvement with their creepy fans, watch that come back to haunt them if one of them goes off the rails and does something really bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 30
They can’t deny that they have direct involvement with their creepy fans, watch that come back to haunt them if one of them goes off the rails and does something really bleeping stupid.
Agree, some of their fans are truly insane and the debacles use them as attack dogs. What's that saying about creating a monster and then it turns on you? What I don't understand is how people can't see how staged and manipulative it is. She is USING people who adore her to further her PR efforts. Meghan Markle never gave a fig about black poetry before Amanda Goreman performed at the presidential inauguration. Now she sees that as her in. Where are her black school friends, college friends, designers, staff, lawyers? Her black friends are Oprah and Serena Williams, because they are wealthy and famous. She shunned her black relatives too. Thank god so far Michelle Obama does not seem a massive fan!

anyway, watch this space for the book deal some press said smarkle had landed, obv gunna be some poetry, inspired by hardship.

Reactions: 32
Thanks @a.nonny.mouse and @Palpatine

I was starting to enjoy the Smeggy drought and not having to see her face. Now that I finally see her, is that REALLY HER?!??!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It appears only 5 people (maybe 6) were really excited about seeing them. The rest were indifferent and rather cordial... cant' believe they labeled themselves as "DoS"

1612829364274.png

Sceenshot credit @Baguette , they took down the original tweet and replaced with scabie's censored tweet. Thanks to Baguette's quick thinking

Reactions: 36
It was so obviously done because Kate’s recent zoom calls made the press and Smeg got jealous. So she dragged Hazard along to champion a cause close to her heart: BLM (Black Lives Merching).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks @a.nonny.mouse and @Palpatine

I was starting to enjoy the Smeggy drought and not having to see her face. Now that I finally see her, is that REALLY HER?!??!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It appears only 5 people (maybe 6) were really excited about seeing them. The rest were indifferent and rather cordial... cant' believe they labeled themselves as "DoS"

View attachment 426444

Sceenshot credit @Baguette , they took down the original tweet and replaced with scabie's censored tweet. Thanks to Baguette's quick thinking
The fact that half of them look so pissed that they gatecrashed is my favourite thing!! I feel so bad for those guys

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yours was 3rd so you were close!(y)
3rd? Not sure what it says now but when you started this thread I was joint top with 39 votes. Unless you’re taking into account something different aside from likes?

I think next time you start a thread it might be a good idea to list the others who were close and the number of votes they got so it is clear how the decision is made. Others sometimes do this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thought I'd just repost my Sussex poetry attempt from the end of the last thtread. This time with an illustration ...😃

Polish_20210209_065849253.jpg

There was a ginger Duke with a Beard
Who said, "It is just as I feared!
I married a Narc 😬
Then hark! heard a bark 😃
And Pom stole my balls! Not the Beard!" 🤪😜😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

This just popped up on Facebook; I’d not heard of the lady so I thought I’d share.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
3rd? Not sure what it says now but when you started this thread I was joint top with 39 votes. Unless you’re taking into account something different aside from likes?

I think next time you start a thread it might be a good idea to list the others who were close and the number of votes they got so it is clear how the decision is made. Others sometimes do this.
The one chosen had 55 votes. @NutMegandCinnamong was second with 49 votes @kev1974 was actually 3rd with 41 votes (but forgot to put #56) and yours had 40

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Actually it was number 4, have done screenshots for you. May not be in order, but votes show.
_20210209_185116.JPG
_20210209_185231.JPG
_20210209_185523.JPG

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.